Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What's the deal with buffet places weighing take out plates to determine the price of the meal? So people are welcome to dine in, gorge themselves on as much as they can handle, and pay a flat price. But folks who don't get a different cost? What's up with that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last night I watched a CBS special on Ross Ulbricht. He was the mastermind behind the DarkWeb's Silk Road.

Well, they busted him and it looks like he's going to spend the rest of his life behind bars with no chance of parole. I'm on the fence about his sentencing. Some view it as too harsh. Although he did try to hire hitmen to take out someone that tried to blackmail him from the site, but he was never charged or convicted of that. What got him was the kingpin charge that they reserve for mob bosses etc.

I don't condone what he did at all. But it amazes me that he didn't take his money and run when he had the chance. Greed and pride got to him and it's probably why he'll never see the light of day again. Fascinating story, nevertheless, (if you're into real-life crime dramas)

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One radio station here (country music) has decided to play nothing but Christmas music right now. Are you kidding me? We haven't even had Thanksgiving yet. I guess they're trying to raise peoples spirits from COVID. IDK.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm finding good exercise to practice love is by reading thru some peoples posts on here and just saying to myself, 'I don't want to be like that'. And then either go off not saying anything or being intentional about the love part of speech.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've got some issues that I need to air to someone. But I wouldn't dare air my problems to a community of professing believers on here that have their minds and hearts clearly compromised with the world and themselves.

Yeah, I've been around here too long but I know the score. I'm not saying every single poster on CF is compromised. But for the most part I wouldn't get godly feedback whatsoever.

Oh man. Maybe I should humble myself and realize that while there would probably be nonsense advice given to me there might be some meat in the counsel of people too. Just really depressed right now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,937.00
Faith
Christian
images

5c65aa76c0d9a.jpeg

59b.jpeg

why-cant-i-find-a-guy-like-this-ugh-nitrof-39468698.png

images

a216577dd16bfcd2a997709e964a1455cfc3f9362debbd2695061ed538364fe7_3.jpg

when-you-tell-a-slightly-offensive-joke-at-the-dinner-38987344.png

images

images

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was thinking about launching a site featuring invitations for Christian people who had lost loved ones to reach out with their contact information for me and others to witness to. But Holy Spirit quickly put an end to that idea with the thought of if they wouldn't reach out to loved ones themselves then they would most likely never want others to do it for them either.

Upvote 0