Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So far God's blessed me with what I'd call a trickle down of revelation and insight in this time of waiting, but last night He told me this would pick up and become more as the day of miracle and unveiling draws near. Danke, Lord.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow, I hate Windows 10 already. Even after disabling their built in virus protection and then a third party virus protection, the system is still automatically deleting a file I need to install a program. Says it's suspicious and won't let me access it. You have to be kidding me.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear 9/11 hijackers: After watching Wayne's World, one of the things on my bucket list was to lie on the hood of my car directly at the beginning of an airport's runway strip and watch the oncoming jets land. Now thanks to y'all and the heightened security measures since yall terrorized this nation, that dream will never come true on earth. Thanks a lot.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow, I hate Windows 10 already. Even after disabling their built in virus protection and then a third party virus protection, the system is still automatically deleting a file I need to install a program. Says it's suspicious and won't let me access it. You have to be kidding me.
OK, I'll be honest though. I WAS trying to download a piece of software from a torrent site. I guess I'll have to purchase it now.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is going on here? Even after installing a new OS and trying to use a different browser, I'm still not getting the chatbox options that are available to posters when they type in a response. So I have no way to change fonts, color, or insert hotlinks. Nothing.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So it's on my mind to focus on one activity atm on CF and not to multitask.

1. Wait on angel to commence conversation
2. Engage the drummer girl

or

3. Participate in chatbox discussion

or

4. Continue replying to people in Singles

What shall I ever do?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.