FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they are going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness & understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of reward. Your life will never be the same again" -Og Mandino-

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
laotzu1-2x.jpg

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
“I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any -fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.” -Wm. Penn-

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." -Mark Twain-

"Whatever possession we gain by our sword cannot be sure or lasting, but the love gained by kindness and moderation is certain and durable." -Alexander the Great-

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
To remember I exist in this very moment by the grace of countless acts of kindness, tells me one thing.

To remember how my mother helped me up into her lap so I could watch her write a letter and ask what those squiggles were that she was making with her pen, tells me one thing.

To remember my father handing me the paintbrush he was using and saying, “You try,” tells me one thing.

To remember the neighbor woman rushing out of her house to hold a towel to my bleeding head after I fell from my bike, tells me one thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue, these five things are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestnesss, and kindness." -Confucious

"I have always depended on the kindness of strangers." -Tennessee Williams

08b8bfd568188b6627ab4556101e768e.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world." -Harold Koshner-

"Perhaps you will forget tomorrow the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them for a lifetime." -Dale Carnegie-

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." -Mother Teresa-

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Be the kind of person who isn’t afraid to ask someone if they are okay twice if they say they are but look like they aren’t. Be the kind of person who smiles at people even if they don’t smile back. Be the kind of person you wished for when no one was there for you. Be the kind of person who is brave enough to stand alone in a crowd for what is right. Be that person because we need more people like that in the world. Be that person because people like that are rarer than the rarest diamonds and gold."-- Nikita Gill

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
“This Christmas mend a quarrel. Seek out a forgotten friend. Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust. Write a letter. Give a soft answer. Encourage youth. Manifest your loyalty in word and deed. Keep a promise. Forgo a grudge. Forgive an enemy. Apologize. Try to understand. Examine your demands on others. Think first of someone else. Be kind. Be gentle. Laugh a little more. Express your gratitude. Welcome a stranger. Gladden the heart of a child. Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth. Speak your love, and then speak it again.” - Howard W. Hunter

Upvote 0