FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares." -Henri Nouwen-

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
iu

“Don’t just act with kindness, think with kindness.” - Elaina Marie-

“If you find a need, reach out to help.” - Lailah G. Akita-

“Our daily endeavours and activities should be about or around these value systems. They reflect love. They reflect care. They reflect kindness. They are qualities of heaven.” - Sunday Adelaja-

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
iu

“Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.”
― Og Mandino

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
22400513-kind-doctor-taking-care-of-an-old-man-in-wheelchair.jpg

“We must learn to regard people less in the light of what they do or omit to do, and more in the light of what they suffer.” -Dietrich Bonhoeffer-

“You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
iu

“The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first you must have the mud --- the obstacles of life and its suffering. ... The mud speaks of the common ground that humans share, no matter what our stations in life. ... Whether we have it all or we have nothing, we are all faced with the same obstacles: sadness, loss, illness, dying and death. If we are to strive as human beings to gain more wisdom, more kindness and more compassion, we must have the intention to grow as a lotus and open each petal one by one. ” - Goldie Hawn-

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
iu

"I am sometimes asked, 'Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?' I answer: 'I am working at the roots.'"-George Thorndike Angell

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -Mahatma Gandhi-

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile." -Goldie Hawn

"Whatever possession we gain by our sword cannot be sure or lasting, but the love gained by kindness and moderation is certain and durable." - Alexander the Great-

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
iu

“I have noticed that most times, the least that you give out is the best that someone really needs. So, don't always wait till you have something big to give before you do so! Someone's "big" is your "little"!”
― Israelmore Ayivor-

“You do not need to go to any temple or church to worship God. The whole existence is God’s temple. Your own body is the temple of God. Your own heart is the shrine. You do not need to subscribe to any religion to experience God. The only religion you need to experience God is love, kindness and respect to all beings.” -Banani Ray-

“The cure for everything, is not a medicine, but the pure kindness of a compassionate heart.” - Debasish Mridha-

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
“What is love?

It's not empathy, nor kindness.

Empathy takes two, the one who hurts and the one who empathizes.

Kindness takes two, the one who gives and the one who takes.

But love takes just one

The two get together into one.

They don't separate.

The "I" and the "you" disappear.

I LOVE MEANS I DISAPPEAR..” - Nikos Kazantzakis-

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
“Friends can become enemies, and enemies can become friends. Ego and pride can turn what is good into bad, and kind words can turn what is bad into something good.” -Suze Kazzem-

“We are all citizens of the world and we owe it to the world to make it a better place.” - Chinonye J. Chidolue-

“When we begin to love and care for each other, we will share our challenges.” - Lailah G. Akita-

iu

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It is true that the percentage of awake and awakening people is still relatively small, but don’t let appearances fool you. Everyone is somewhere on the path of awakening.

Being one of the first to awaken is an immense honor, but it also comes with proportionate challenges and great responsibility. I personally understand how difficult it is to awaken in a sea of asleep beings. It can, indeed, be lonely and scary.

-continued below-

How To Help Others Spiritually Awaken

Last edited:
Upvote 0