Qu'ran teaches that Jews must return to Israel in latter days.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Most of us in the western democratic nations are terribly unaware of how differently Islamic Mystics and Sufi Moslems seem to view what the Qu'ran really teaches regarding the restoration of the Jewish people to the land of Israel in the latter days!

Subject: by Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi
The Qur'an and the Land of Israel

WHAT THE QUR'AN REALLY SAYS
by Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi

THE QUR'AN SAYS THAT ALLAH GAVE THE LAND OF ISRAEL TO THE JEWS
AND WILL RESTORE THEM TO IT AT THE END OF DAYS

THE QUR'AN SAYS:
"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."
"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

SHAYKH PROF. PALAZZI COMMENTS:
God wanted to give Avraham a double blessing, through Ishmael and through Isaac, and ordered that Ishmael's descendents should live in the desert of Arabia and Isaac's in Canaan.

The Qur'an recognizes the Land of Israel as the heritage of the Jews and it explains that, before the Last Judgment, Jews will return to dwell there. This prophecy has already been fulfilled.

MUSLIMS MUST RECOGNIZE THE STATE OF ISRAEL AS A JEWISH STATE
Is there any fundamental reason which prohibits Muslims from recognizing Israel as a friendly State?

I realize that a negative answer to the above question is taken for granted by popular opinion. My approach, however, is not based on popular opinion or the current political situation, but on a theological analysis of authentic Islamic sources.

Viewing the Jewish return to Israel as a Western invasion and Zionists as recent colonizers is new. It has no basis in authentic Islamic faith. According to the Qur'an, no person, people or religious community can claim a permanent right of possession over any territory. The Earth belongs exclusively to God, and He is free to entrust sovereignty over land to whomever He likes for whatever time period that He chooses." (Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi)

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Now if we could get all Muslims to preach it and believe it.

Exactly!

We are in an age when God can cause information to spread so fast that within one year the entire Middle East equation can be altered!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7647344/
A word for those ministering to Moslems!
Mary A Burris:
"February 6, 2009

While spending time with the Lord He reminded me of Ali's funeral (Ali was my first husband who was murdered in 94/95) and how the Holy Spirit had me praying in tongues and in travail for the muslim people's salvation in Christ Jesus.

He assured me that He heard my prayer that day. Suddenly I became very excited in my spirit and asked the Holy Spirit

"What's going on?"

This is what He said:

You'll see... It'll be explosive when it happens. They will flock towards salvation as the hardness is lifted off of their hearts and the scales are removed from their eyes. They are a passionate people but their purpose has not yet been served. Upon the fulfillment of their role in the history of mankind there will be a flood of souls pouring into the kingdom of God for His glory. They have been scorned, they have been accused, but the ones who are pure in heart shall see God. When He reveals Himself to them in all His glory they will prostrate themselves before Him in a way they have never done before. When He opens the eyes of their understanding and unstops their ears to hear what His Holy Spirit is revealing the waves of tears of repentance will flood the ground they occupy and they will be purged once and for all time of the stains of their unbelief. The Lord is calling out for a pure and holy nation before God and He will do as He chooses and choose as He pleases and mankind will truly stand in awe of His mighty Majesty and Splendor as the precious souls are ushered into His kingdom.

GIVE HIM PRAISE AND GLORY!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thing is, Muslims and Palestinians are two different things.

In one of Sid Roth's books he gave a statistic that there may have been as many as 400,000 Messianic Jews living in the Roman Province of Judaea at the time of the Bar Kokhba Revolt.

The Messianic community did not join the revolt for many reasons. One of them may have been that Rabbi Akiva was perhaps advocating that they be expelled from Judaea once the Kingdom of Bar Kokhba was established and the Romans were gone?!

Tsvi Misinai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to Misinai, unlike the ancestors of the modern day Jews who were city dwellers to a large extent, the Hebrew ancestors of the Palestinians were rural dwellers, and were allowed to remain in the land of Israel to work the land and supply Rome with grain and olive oil.

Misinai also cites the following three genetic studies as lending credence to his theory.[6] Among the genetic studies referred to by him include recent genetic studies conducted by Professor Ariella Oppenheim of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem on the male Y chromosome which revealed that the present day Jews and Palestinians represent modern descendants of a core population that lived in the area now constituting the state of Israel and the Palestinian territories, since prehistoric times.[14][15] In 2001, the Human Immunology magazine published a genetic study conducted by Prof. Antonio Arnez-Vilna, a Spanish researcher from the University of Complutense in Madrid, who discovered that the immune systems of the Jews and the Palestinians are extremely close to one another in a way that almost absolutely demonstrates a similar genetic identity.[16] Furthermore, a 2002 test by Tel Aviv University researchers, determined that only two groups in the world—Ashkenazi Jews and Palestinians were genetically susceptible to an inherited deafness syndrome.[

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The situation in Germany with circumcision being banned will tend to force Jews and Muslims and Christians to cooperate more against extreme skepticism and atheism! A lot can be learned from what already happened in San Francisco.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7565972/
Taking Action for the Sake of Our Jewish and Muslim Brothers and Sisters...

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sid Roth had an especially interesting guest on his show last night.

His show sure fits with the John McTernan scholarship on how natural disasters in the USA fit so well with American attempts to take away land from the Jewish Israelis?!?!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7672392/
Prophecy for America, money devalued, earthquake then revival for church?!

Shane Warren - America - Sid Roth - It's Supernatural

Guest: Shane Warren
July 9-15, 2012

We are seeing Bible prophecy fulfilled everyday on TV newscasts and in our newspapers! Wars & rumors of wars. The shaking of the global economy. The threat of Muslim extremism. Find the outpouring of God's blessing in your life as America comes under judgment. Don't be SURPRISED this comes before the Rapture. Learn how to thrive even in trying times!

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,108.44
Faith
Messianic
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
May it be as written... :bow:

I suspect that the Blood Moon annual Sabbaths of 2014 and 2015 imply that major off the scale measure will be taken soon to humble all nations and make us realize that we are able to breathe and walk only by the grace and mercy of the G-d of Abraham!!!!

Blood Red Lunar Eclipses and Solar Eclipses on God’s Holy Days in 2014-2015

Passover April 15, 2014
Feast of Tabernacles October 8, 2014
Passover April 4, 2015
Feast of Tabernacles September 28, 2015

The two Solar eclipses connected with God’s Holy Days in 2014-2015 occur:

Adar 29/Nisan 1(new year) March 20, 2015
Feast of Trumpets September 13, 2015

It was on Nisan 1 that the Hebrew new year’s day occurred, according to the Scriptures (Exo.12:1-2). On the anniversary of this date, one year later, Moses raised up the Tabernacle of God, inaugurated it, and the glory of God descended from heaven (Exodus 40:2, 17, 34).

The real shocker is that this phenomenon is extremely rare, for this pattern of eclipses to fall on both Passover and Sukkot in two years in a row, and for a solar eclipse to occur on important Holy Days in the same year (2015).

This intriguing, incredible discovery comes from Mark Biltz, pastor of El Shaddai Ministries, in Bonner Lake, Washington.

Biltz was intrigued with the statement in the Scriptures that connect the second coming of the Messiah with “signs in the heavens,” particularly the signs that “the sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood” before the return of Christ.

He went on the internet, to the U.S. Government NASA website to see if there were any significant eclipses of the sun and moon during the next few years. To his surprise, he discovered four lunar eclipses in the Sabbatical year 2014/2015, and was intrigued by the fact that they occurred on God’s annual Holy Days!

I look forward to the time when Islamic scholars who actually believe what the Qu'ran teaches regarding God having a massive plan for H-s Jewish people will be honoured and the Islamic politicians who lie and disbelieve their own sacred writings will be humbled!

We are coming close to the time when Islamic officials who fear the G-d of Abraham will ask for the Jerusalem Third TEmple complex to be built!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Fear drives the masses...

It sure does and from what Mr. Boruch Fishman, Director of People For A Bill To Build the Bet Ha Mikdash wrote there is a connection between some of the rituals in the Temple with climate stability/rain in due season!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7647317/

The connection with the Temple is that the prayers for rain during the holiday of Succoth, were commandments given to Jews related to the land of Israel, and they include bring sacrifice on the Temple Mount. We have a tradition in Israel that when the Temple is rebuilt that any nation brining a sacrifice on Succoth at the Temple will be blessed with rain the next year. (Boruch Fishman)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

So true Visionary!

Actually it was amazing how much of the conversation in my old church centred on how we would probably end up persecuted...and by whom?!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Something rather difficult just hit me yesterday that so well illustrates how we tend to neglect to do what God told us to do!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7674780-2/

TO:
DENNIS, MARIA JOSE. J... ..... E.....

“BUILD HOUSES AND LIVE IN THEM; AND PLANT ORCHARDS AND EAT OF THE FRUIT OF THEM.
MARRY AND BEAR SONS AND DAUGHTERS; GIVE WIVES TO YOUR SONS AND GIVE HUSBANDS TO YOUR DAUGHTERS,
SO THAT THEY HAVE SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND MULTIPLY THERE, AND DO NOT DIMINISH...
AND PROCLAIM THE PEACE OF THE CITY OF WHICH I MADE YOU TRAVEL TO, AND REQUEST OF HER TO JEHOVAH;
BECAUSE IN HIS PEACE YOU WILL FIND PEACE. “
BECAUSE THUS HAS SAID JEHOVAH OF THE ARMIES. GOD OF ISRAEL: DO NOT DECEIVE YOUR PROPHETS WHO ARE AMOUNG Y
OU, NEITHER YOUR FORTUNE TELLERS, NOR PAY ATTENTION TO THE DREAMS THEY DREAM
BECAUSE FALSELY THEY PROPHESY THEM IN MY NAME; I DID NOT SEND THEM. JEHOVAH HAS SAID ......... WHEN IN BABYLON
SEVENTY YEARS ARE PASSED, I WILL VISIT THEM AND WILL WAKE UP IN YOU MY GOOD WORD, TO MAKE THEM RETURN TO THIS PLACE….(Jer. 29:5 - 10)

I have waited,silently, to have an answer to the dream of Dennis, is so of GOD, but it lacked the revelation, BOTH PLACES THAT DENNIS SEES IN ECUADOR
AND CANADA ..... IS FOR THIS TIME… SINCE IT SPEEKS OF A CURRENCY TO NEGOTIATE ...... AND WHAT I SEE BY THE SPIRIT IS THAT….THE
TIME APPROACHES IN WHICH A COMMON GOVERNMENT RISES THAT NATIONS ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT AND IS ON ITS WAY…
AND SOON AFTER A COMMON CURRENCY WILL RISE...... THIS CLARIFIES HIS WANT .....
I REQUEST THAT YOU:
COME INTO COMMUNION WITH THE PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT, THIS MEANS FASTING PRAYER NOT OF OCCASIONALLY BUT OF HOURS .....
SINCE IT IS HIS HOUR N OW… THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO GUIDE US TO ALL TRUTH
MARIA, YOU ARE VERY FAR FROM THIS MOVEMENT… FOR THAT REASON ENTER IN DESERTS ..... SHE VERY IS PRIVILEGED… WHEN I MET
HER SHE WAS FULL OF THE LORD… HIS DELIGHT WAS HER.... WHAT LACKED WAS KNOWING HOW TO ADMINISTRATE THAT GLORY….AND
WHAT HAPPENED IS THAT BY LACK OF JUDGEMENT IT WAS WAISTED OR RATHER SPILLED ....... IT WILL NO LONGER BE SO..

WHAT JOSEPH THINKS TO DO IS NOT HIS PLANS….SINCE THOSE INHERITANCES THE LORD GAVE FOR THE INTENTION OF A KINGDOM.

I SAW THAT THESE PLACES WERE BOUGHT TO HAVE ENCOUNTERS OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE, IN WHERE THE PRECIOUS HOLY
SPIRIT WILL MOVE IN AN AMAZING WAY AND WILL KEEP THIS GENERATION FOR GOD ALONG WITH THEIR PARENTS, BECAUSE IT IS A
GENERATION THAT IS BEING LOST INTO THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY… THE LANGUAGE THAT WAS SPOKEN IS HEBREW ..... I SAY IT IN REVELATION….

.....I had almost completely overlooked this sentence....until this finally hit me yesterday!!!!!

"AND PROCLAIM THE PEACE OF THE CITY OF WHICH I MADE YOU TRAVEL TO, AND REQUEST OF HER TO JEHOVAH;
BECAUSE IN HIS PEACE YOU WILL FIND PEACE.
" (Sonia)

How could I read that message from Sonia, over and over and over again......and miss this command from God to pray for the city of Quito, that God made me travel to?????!!!!!!

But, I am guilty of missing that command.....and so many of us do not pray for the people who despitefully use us and persecute us.....so we miss the amazing blessing that is to be had by obeying that order!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is also an encouragine article!

Faisal–Weizmann Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"According to Isaiah Friedman, Hussein was not perturbed by the Balfour Declaration and on 23 March 1918, in Al Qibla, the daily newspaper of Mecca, attested that Palestine was "a sacred and beloved homeland of its original sons," the Jews; "the return of these exiles to their homeland will prove materially and spiritually an experimental school for their [Arab] brethren." He called on the Arab population in Palestine to welcome the Jews as brethren and cooperate with them for the common welfare"

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I am keeping track of developments in The Engagement Movement and what I am seeing is quite encouraging indeed!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I am now watching a pretty interesting video. At eight minutes in this film it is stated that Israel now has a former bodyguard of Mr. Yassar Arafat who was prepared to kill Yassar Arafat if he had signed any sort of agreement at Camp David!!!!!!

Zvi Misinai- "Are Palestinians in fact Jews?" on Vimeo

Zvi Misinai- "Are Palestinians in fact Jews?"

from MediaCentral PLUS 1 year ago NOT YET RATED

"Are Palestinians in fact Jews?" with Tsvi MiSinai & Professor Joseph Ben Dak
Thursday, March 1, 4:00pm

Tzvi MiSinai, one of Israel's most successful high-tech entrepreneurs, promotes a provocative and controversial thesis, which he claims has a strong scientific and anthropological/historical basis - namely, that many if not most of today's Palestinian Arabs are descendants of Jews.

His "Engagement" project focuses on studies regarding the identity of Palestinians and proposes a radical peace plan based on the surprising findings.
Join us for a thought-provoking, as well as entertaining, presentation with a brief film and remarks from Engagement activists including:

Tsvi MiSinai - A pioneer of the Israeli software industry (Sapiens) and the founder of the Engagement movement.

Kayis Mazarib - A Bedouin former IDF officer and assistant to President Shimon Peres.

Prof. Joseph Ben Dak - A former assistant to the UN General Secretary on science and technology.

David Ish Shalom - One of the architects of the Oslo process and today an Engagement activist.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQCr7GaVMWA
(The Engagement is an organization that advocates incorporating an understanding of the long-term history of the Holy Land and its people into current and future peace plans. MiSinai and Professor Ben Dak argue that "...a solid majority of the Palestinians... are descendants of the people of Israel who remained in the country following the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple. The ancestors of most of the Palestinians were forced to convert, mainly to Islam...". The group's premise is based on scientific research demonstrating a closer genetic match between the Jewish and Arab Palestinian communities than between Palestinians and other Arabs.)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I am glad that this particular Moslem is doing a good job of teaching similar ideas:

The Jewish Press » » According to Islam, Muslims Should Not Be at War With Jews
"Protection of civilians: There is no justification in the Qur’an for killing innocent people. God says that this is like killing all mankind (Qur’an, 5:32). It is a sin to target civilians or be reckless of their security during an attack. When Hamas launches rockets over Israel, there is no aim, no precise target, and thus these rockets fall sometimes on empty land but sometimes onto the homes of innocent Israeli civilians. It is a sin to take an innocent life, and it is also a sin to cause disorder, to cause people to panic. Another important matter is that Islam absolutely forbids suicide attacks. God says: “Do not kill yourselves.” (Qur’an, 4:29) Consequently, killing oneself and killing other people are both prohibited in Islam." (Sinem Tezyapar)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
May it be as written... :bow:

Yes.... especially considering all that is happening at this time!

“We report this story because of the silence on the systematic killing of Christians, Shiite minorities and even Sunni Muslims in Syria who disagree with the Takfirist theology. The story is reminiscent to the initial reporting on the extermination of European Jewry and other minorities when little coverage was given to the truth in these days,” Shoebat said.
(wnd.com)

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Sufism is a minor trend within Islam, without political sway, so it makes no difference. Alewis probably have more influence even. And it doesn't really matter what the Quran says, what matters is what the 'Muslim nations' actually do, which may well contradict the Quran just as Christians contradict the Bible.

In fact the political position of 'Arab nations' relative to Jews hasn't change for millennia; their animosity goes far back to pre-Islamic times.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I might add that I personally suspect the Quran is written so as to be able to be interpreted multiple ways, hence a flexible text that may conform to the variables of changing political necessities. Hence it is essentially impossible to use the Quran to restrain Islamic political ambition.

Last edited:
Upvote 0