Qu'ran teaches that Jews must return to Israel in latter days.

David Ben Yosef

Foundation In Torah
Aug 7, 2009
✟9,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
In the speech, Malik [Obama's half brother] addressed the apparent contradiction between his Muslim faith and the goal of rebuilding the Third Temple adjacent to the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount.
That simply won't do. The Temple must be built in the exact spot it was ordained by HaShem. There can be no compromises, or it may as well not be built at all. Obviously, that includes the destruction of the Dome on G-d's holy Mount, as it sits atop the Even HaShetiya.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That simply won't do. The Temple must be built in the exact spot it was ordained by HaShem. There can be no compromises, or it may as well not be built at all. Obviously, that includes the destruction of the Dome on G-d's holy Mount, as it sits atop the Even HaShetiya.

I do agree with you that the Jerusalem Third Temple must be built on the same spot that the Temple of Solomon was on but it is amazing how powerful a case has been presented that the Temple of Solomon was not where the Dome of the Rock is?!

Temples of Mount Moriah
14. Conclusion
"An examination and comparison between the areas and temples built throughout the Roman Empire and among the visible archeological remains in the Moriah Area, and consideration of the written testimonies and drawings lead us to the following conclusions:
The Moriah Area is not the Temple Mount built by Herod
The Moriah Area as we know it today was built by Hadrian
The Al-Aksa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock were built upon the remains of the Roman Temple.
The Temple Mount is hidden and enclosed within the Moriah Area
The Jewish Temple, or at least its remnants, exist between Al-Aksa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock in the area of Al Kas fountain.
The assumption that the Moriah Area is the work of Hadrian and his successors opens before the investigators new horizons for the understanding of Jerusalem and her secrets (56)." (Tuvia Sagiv)

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
The startling news was revealed by the Knesset Member during a tour of the Tomb of David by four MKs – Yoni Chetboun of the Jewish Home, who initiated the tour, Moshe Feiglin (Likud-Beytenu), Nissim Ze'ev (Shas), and Meir Porush (United Torah Judaism – UTJ).

The MKs were unanimous in declaring that they intend to do everything within their power to forestall any attempt to hand over the Tomb to the Vatican. There are also reports that not just the Tomb, but the entire Mount Zion compound is up for transfer. The MKs made clear that the zone is under Israeli sovereignty and will remain so.

There have been reports, recently, of a secret negotiation channel between the Vatican and the Israeli government, regarding the Tomb – and especially its second floor, which the Vatican calls the “Room of the Last Supper” – and the Mount Zion compound.

Officially, this report was denied by the government, with Deputy Minister Ze'ev Elkin taking to the Knesset podium to state that it was untrue. Netanyahu Seeking to Give David's Tomb to Vatican? - Jewish World - News - Israel National News

Upvote 0

David Ben Yosef

Foundation In Torah
Aug 7, 2009
✟9,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I do agree with you that the Jerusalem Third Temple must be built on the same spot that the Temple of Solomon was on but it is amazing how powerful a case has been presented that the Temple of Solomon was not where the Dome of the Rock is?!
I know very little about archaeology & geography. However, I am confident that there are Jews who know exactly where the Temple stood. Considering the magnitude of its importance, I am also confident that HaShem would lead the way in pointing out the exact location [something I almost NEVER claim because being "led by the Spirit" is so misunderstood, and so very much abused]. :)

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Care to elaborate?

How did Passover, Yom Kippor, Sukkot, and Shavuot happen on Nisan 14?

There has never been a bull offered on Passover, EVER.

So how does Jesus fulfill the Sukkot sacrifice on Passover, or the Yom Kippor Sacrifice on Passover without such a change being already spoken of?

It is shown in the mythical Temple of Ezekiel.

The Passover, Yom Kippor, Sukkot all happening on Nisan 14.

21 In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten.

22 And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering.

23 And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the Lord, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily the seven days; and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering.

24 And he shall prepare a meat offering of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and an hin of oil for an ephah.

This temple being described in Ezekiel couldn't possibly be built for many reasons.

It is a symbolic temple just as Revelation is so symbolic.

The design of this temple is a fluid, ever increasing in size, temple.

Nobody can figure out the exact dimensions because Ezekiel changes the measurements of a cubit.

But this is just the old testament showing the New Testament temple, and we are certainly told about how God has come to dwell in the houses{bodies} of men.

We are told that humans are the stones, humans are the timbers, the bricks, one atop the other as a house and body to the Lord.

If we ask,'' Where is the ark, where is the menorah, where is the alter of incense and the veil?''

We can take each one of these things and show why they exist today.

Jesus saying,'' Nobody gets to the father but by me.'' Is showing himself to be the alter of incense that wears a crown, and nobody can get to the father unless they go through the alter on incense.

Jesus is the alter of incense, and his prayers for us, is the smoke that rises to the father through him.

Everything Ezekiel is showing in his temple is showing the third temple that has been building for 2000 years.

Jesus came and made people,'' Fishers of men.''

We are all in the water{flesh}, all drowning in the water, and we need to cross over and be saved.

7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other.

8 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.

9 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.

10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many

~~~~~~38"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.'" 39But this He spoke of the Spirit, whom those who

When we read of a third of the waters in Revelation, it is not speaking of waters, but flesh.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The third temple{Ezekiel's} is built right now.

A group of orphans in China from 1919 to the 1940's had visions of the New Jerusalem.

I read a book about their experiences several months ago. It was quite interesting. I do personally believe that the New Jerusalem is already built but I think it comes down from heaven perhaps around the year 3030 but for now the building of the Ezekiel temple is the next step.

Visions of New Jerusalem seen by Pentecostal orphans in China 1919-
http://www.christianforums.com/t7792844/

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The startling news was revealed by the Knesset Member during a tour of the Tomb of David by four MKs – Yoni Chetboun of the Jewish Home, who initiated the tour, Moshe Feiglin (Likud-Beytenu), Nissim Ze'ev (Shas), and Meir Porush (United Torah Judaism – UTJ).

The MKs were unanimous in declaring that they intend to do everything within their power to forestall any attempt to hand over the Tomb to the Vatican. There are also reports that not just the Tomb, but the entire Mount Zion compound is up for transfer. The MKs made clear that the zone is under Israeli sovereignty and will remain so.

There have been reports, recently, of a secret negotiation channel between the Vatican and the Israeli government, regarding the Tomb – and especially its second floor, which the Vatican calls the “Room of the Last Supper” – and the Mount Zion compound.

Officially, this report was denied by the government, with Deputy Minister Ze'ev Elkin taking to the Knesset podium to state that it was untrue. Netanyahu Seeking to Give David's Tomb to Vatican? - Jewish World - News - Israel National News

Thank you for this Visionary.

A friend of mine from Israel had mentioned something along the line of this to me but I did not know what he was referring to.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
A group of orphans in China from 1919 to the 1940's had visions of the New Jerusalem.

I read a book about their experiences several months ago. It was quite interesting. I do personally believe that the New Jerusalem is already built but I think it comes down from heaven perhaps around the year 3030 but for now the building of the Ezekiel temple is the next step.

Visions of New Jerusalem seen by Pentecostal orphans in China 1919-
http://www.christianforums.com/t7792844/
Can't build a temple that you have no measurements for.

What is the measurement for a cubit in Ezekiel's temple?

It is not possible for you to answer, and who is going to build a temple to the exact measurements if you have no measurements?

It is believed that when the Messiah comes, he will tell us what the measurements will be, but it cannot be built without the Messiah or Elijah stating the measurements.

The reason that nobody can obtain the measurements is a good reason, because it is not a literal temple, and it was never meant to be a literal temple.

There are too many things about it that make it impossible, but Ezekiel's temple has never been about a literal temple and this much is known, that it couldn't possibly be built.

It was never meant to be built either, nor could anyone make the things of Ezekiel's temple come true.

Water issues from the south side, and this water is a living thing that judges people. The water goes where it wants and it makes judgments whether to heal other waters or to kill other waters.

Nothing about Ezekiel's temple is literal.

But since we are assured in the New Testament that we ourselves ARE the temple, what is the problem in knowing this to be true?

It is an ever expanding temple, it literally expands.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

David Ben Yosef

Foundation In Torah
Aug 7, 2009
✟9,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
You totally lost me. I have never seen anyone take such liberties, and spiritualize the Scriptures to the extent you have.

It is a symbolic temple just as Revelation is so symbolic.
Revelation is indeed a book full of symbolism. The reason Christians don't get it, and probably never will is because it was written by an advanced Jewish Kabbalist. With little to no knowledge of the language [codification] employed in the primary texts of Kabbalah [known as the language of the branches by most Kabbalists] one has zero chance of understanding it at all. ;)

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Can't build a temple that you have no measurements for.

What is the measurement for a cubit in Ezekiel's temple?

It is not possible for you to answer, and who is going to build a temple to the exact measurements if you have no measurements?

It is believed that when the Messiah comes, he will tell us what the measurements will be, but it cannot be built without the Messiah or Elijah stating the measurements.

The reason that nobody can obtain the measurements is a good reason, because it is not a literal temple, and it was never meant to be a literal temple.

There are too many things about it that make it impossible, but Ezekiel's temple has never been about a literal temple and this much is known, that it couldn't possibly be built.

It was never meant to be built either, nor could anyone make the things of Ezekiel's temple come true.

Water issues from the south side, and this water is a living thing that judges people. The water goes where it wants and it makes judgments whether to heal other waters or to kill other waters.

Nothing about Ezekiel's temple is literal.

But since we are assured in the New Testament that we ourselves ARE the temple, what is the problem in knowing this to be true?

It is an ever expanding temple, it literally expands.

But I am not the one who builds it………. .I am working on a plan to attempt to finance it though through something similar to…….

http://www.christianforums.com/t7701455/

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
May it be as written... :bow:

Visionary... I just ran into an article that can turn out to be quite helpful in whatever G-d has planned for the Palestinian people.... especially in relation to the Engagement Movement led by Mr. Tsvi Misinai.

Newly-Found Document Holds Eyewitness Account of Jesus Performing Miracle - See more at: Newly-Found Document Holds Eyewitness Account of Jesus Performing Miracle

Rome| An Italian expert studying a first century document written by the Roman historian Marcus Velleius Paterculus that was recently discovered in the archives of the Vatican, found what is presumed to be the first eyewitness account ever recorded of a miracle of Jesus Christ. The author describes a scene that he allegedly witnessed, in which a prophet and teacher that he names Iēsous de Nazarenus, resuscitated a stillborn boy and handed him back to his mother.

Historian and archivist Ignazio Perrucci, was hired by the Vatican authorities in 2012, to sort, analyze and classify some 6,000 ancient documents that had been uncovered in the gigantic archive vaults. He was already very excited when he noticed that the author of the text was the famous Roman historian Velleius, but he was completely stunned when he realized the nature of the content.

..........The part of the text that really caught M. Perrucci’s attention is an episode taking place in the city of Sebaste (near modern day Nablus, in the West Bank). The author first describes the arrival of a great leader in the town with a group of disciples and followers, causing many of the lower class people from neighbouring villages to gather around them. According to Velleius, that great man’s name was Iēsous de Nazarenus, a Greco-Latin translation of Jesus’ Hebrew name, Yeshua haNotzri.

Upon entering town, Jesus would have visited the house of a woman named Elisheba, who had just given birth to a stillborn child. Jesus picked up the dead child and uttered a prayer in Aramaic to the heavens, which unfortunately the author describes as “immensus”, meaning incomprehensible. To the crowd’s surprise and amazement, the baby came back to life almost immediately, crying and squirming like a healthy newborn.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
May it be as written... :bow:

Wow... we are in so need of the fulfillment of this message:

A word for those ministering to Moslems!
Mary A Burris:
"February 6, 2009

While spending time with the Lord He reminded me of Ali's funeral (Ali was my first husband who was murdered in 94/95) and how the Holy Spirit had me praying in tongues and in travail for the muslim people's salvation in Christ Jesus.

He assured me that He heard my prayer that day. Suddenly I became very excited in my spirit and asked the Holy Spirit

"What's going on?"

This is what He said:

You'll see... It'll be explosive when it happens. They will flock towards salvation as the hardness is lifted off of their hearts and the scales are removed from their eyes. They are a passionate people but their purpose has not yet been served. Upon the fulfillment of their role in the history of mankind there will be a flood of souls pouring into the kingdom of God for His glory. They have been scorned, they have been accused, but the ones who are pure in heart shall see God. When He reveals Himself to them in all His glory they will prostrate themselves before Him in a way they have never done before. When He opens the eyes of their understanding and unstops their ears to hear what His Holy Spirit is revealing the waves of tears of repentance will flood the ground they occupy and they will be purged once and for all time of the stains of their unbelief. The Lord is calling out for a pure and holy nation before God and He will do as He chooses and choose as He pleases and mankind will truly stand in awe of His mighty Majesty and Splendor as the precious souls are ushered into His kingdom.

GIVE HIM PRAISE AND GLORY!" (Mary A Burris)

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
Wow... we are in so need of the fulfillment of this message:

A word for those ministering to Moslems!
Mary A Burris:
"February 6, 2009

While spending time with the Lord He reminded me of Ali's funeral (Ali was my first husband who was murdered in 94/95) and how the Holy Spirit had me praying in tongues and in travail for the muslim people's salvation in Christ Jesus.

He assured me that He heard my prayer that day. Suddenly I became very excited in my spirit and asked the Holy Spirit

"What's going on?"

This is what He said:

You'll see... It'll be explosive when it happens. They will flock towards salvation as the hardness is lifted off of their hearts and the scales are removed from their eyes. They are a passionate people but their purpose has not yet been served. Upon the fulfillment of their role in the history of mankind there will be a flood of souls pouring into the kingdom of God for His glory. They have been scorned, they have been accused, but the ones who are pure in heart shall see God. When He reveals Himself to them in all His glory they will prostrate themselves before Him in a way they have never done before. When He opens the eyes of their understanding and unstops their ears to hear what His Holy Spirit is revealing the waves of tears of repentance will flood the ground they occupy and they will be purged once and for all time of the stains of their unbelief. The Lord is calling out for a pure and holy nation before God and He will do as He chooses and choose as He pleases and mankind will truly stand in awe of His mighty Majesty and Splendor as the precious souls are ushered into His kingdom.

GIVE HIM PRAISE AND GLORY!" (Mary A Burris)
I have the same impression, but I got it from reading about the time Jacob was returning home and after he wrestled in the night, the he divided his family into two groups to pass before his brother Esau. When the two brothers finally met, they reconciled.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have the same impression, but I got it from reading about the time Jacob was returning home and after he wrestled in the night, the he divided his family into two groups to pass before his brother Esau. When the two brothers finally met, they reconciled.

Exactly!

About a decade ago the gifted Pastor Wanda Grant.....
told me that somehow or another...... if I could come to understand
the life of Jacob / Yacob..... I would be able to understand my own role.

Jacob / Yacob is not exactly my favourite Biblical character but yes........
her prediction to me was extremely accurate..... and I have came to
understand some interesting correspondence between my life with that of Jacob.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
The spot I just mentioned has been presented as a plausible with lots of documentation to its feasibility. So who can say with any accuracy that the Dome is the spot, Mohammad and his followers are wrong on so many levels, that this could be another one.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The spot I just mentioned has been presented as a plausible with lots of documentation to its feasibility. So who can say with any accuracy that the Dome is the spot, Mohammad and his followers are wrong on so many levels, that this could be another one.

The Gihon Spring Theory is fascinating..... and logical.

Upvote 0