Question regarding law suits and investigations.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump claims voter fraud and interference:

70 plus law suits and investigation showing no viable proof of the allegations proves him wrong. I think we can all agree on that.

Congress conducts 90 plus lawsuits and investigations into Trump showing no viable proof of the allegations proves them wrong - does it not?

Yes or no?

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,705.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
No, because subpoenas were not heeded and witnesses were intimidated from appearing.

Apparently some documents were eaten or flushed down the toilet, according to witnesses. The former president said requested evidence couldn't be found.

His non compliance indicates he has much to hide.

When the witnesses appear and the evidence us submitted a verdict can be rendered.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not worth talking about. It depends where you sit. I know what I saw and read by those in Courts as in Judges but.. praise God. What Congress chooses to look at and no look at.. Fantine said "his non compliance indicates he has much to hide". If only we treated those on the other side the same. Looking back just to 2016 I watched some in Congress still in Congress do this exact same thing and today? No one cares. I do know for fact doing what he did does not always mean "something to hide". Both sides have even said at times "no way will they give them anything" they had nothing to hide they just didn't care for the way it was being handled/treated.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Where did the number “90” come from?

The Trump election fraud investigations concluded with finding that no fraud was uncovered.

The Mueller investigation, the part that was disclosed to the public, did indicate that Trump probably committed ten instances of obstruction. The Justice Department declined to recommend prosecution.

We read the transcript of the perfect phone call to Zelenskyi. The House investigation found culpability but the Senate declined to hear or review evidence and witnesses then acquitted him.

The House found enough evidence from the attempted coup to bring an unprecedented second impeachment. Again the Senate acquitted him.

The lawsuits brought by Trump surrogates failed for various reasons, a number for glaringly presenting no evidence of fraud and even more oddly, not even arguing that fraud occurred.

There are so many lawsuits against Trump over his lifetime that it will take sometime to even categorize them. Some he has lost, some he has won, some are ongoing, so that there doesn’t seem to be a parallel.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single

70 plus law suits and investigation showing no viable proof of the allegations proves him wrong. I think we can all agree on that.

Congress conducts 90 plus lawsuits and investigations into Trump showing no viable proof of the allegations proves them wrong - does it not?

Yes or no?

As far as collusion with Russia goes, I'd give that a yes. It's been a pointless conspiracy theory.

As far as Trump's finances go, well, it's taken a lot of time to dig into them, thanks to Trump's legal maneuvering. I'd say that remains to be seen.

As far as the insurrection stuff goes, no, that's a legit investigation.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To be fair, Blade, Hillary sat through 11 hours of testimony about her emails because she had nothing to hide.

Then why did James Comey cite 6 times she lied to the FBI. Why did she destroy her phones and bleach bit her hard drives? Why are 11,000 emails still missing.

That sounds innocent to you?

11 hours huh?

How about two years of investigations with 19 attorneys, 40 FBI special agents, 2,800 answered subpoenas, 1,000,000 pages of documentation and interviews spanning two continents. But he is still guilty huh?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,705.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
When you are as concerned about the 23,000 plus verified lies of the former president, I will worry about six lies of Hillary Clinton.

BTW, in the previous administration, many staffers and officials used private emails, private phones, etc. And at least Hillary didn't masticate her documents or flush them down the toilet.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
BTW, in the previous administration, many staffers and officials used private emails, private phones, etc. And at least Hillary didn't masticate her documents or flush them down the toilet.

You owe me the cost of a new key board! When I read your quote above I spit my coffee all over it trying not to choke/laugh at the same time.

The ONLY thing more ridiculous than a person chewing up a document or trying to flush it down a toilet in an office complex that has multiple shredders is someone who actually believes it to be true.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then why did James Comey cite 6 times she lied to the FBI.
Did he say that? What were the six lies?

Why did she destroy her phones and bleach bit her hard drives?
Standard secure data management.

Why are 11,000 emails still missing.
We don't know. They may have simply have been dumb emails as most emails are (e.g. "okay" or "Great haircut!" or "Let's have lunch soon"). If it were anything illicit, it probably would have surfaced by now from someone seeking money, fame or fortune.

That sounds innocent to you?
Not innocent but not guilty of a crime, either.

11 hours huh?

How about two years of investigations with 19 attorneys, 40 FBI special agents, 2,800 answered subpoenas, 1,000,000 pages of documentation and interviews spanning two continents. But he is still guilty huh?
How many times did Comey say he egregiously lied? How may counts of obstruction did Mueller list? How many boxes of governmental papers, some clearly label "Top Secret", did Donald purloin when he exited? How many presidential papers (memos, notes, etc.) did Donald wantonly rip up, that his poor aides had to tape back together?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You owe me the cost of a new key board! When I read your quote above I spit my coffee all over it trying not to choke/laugh at the same time.

The ONLY thing more ridiculous than a person chewing up a document or trying to flush it down a toilet in an office complex that has multiple shredders is someone who actually believes it to be true.
Does Donald know how to use a shredder? As he was legally mandated to preserve all documents, and as his aides had to tape together the ones he routinely tore in half, why would any of them allow him near a shredder when they would have to piece them back again.

"Sorry sir, the shredders are out of order", I imagine they would say as they unplugged them.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

Yes or no?
Please post the 90 plus lawsuits, for context. Otherwise answering the question is foolish, premature and a waste of time.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did he say that? What were the six lies?

My pleasure:

Mr Gowdy confirms Hillary lied to congress and the FBI
  • Never sent or received classified information on her private email - False IOW a lie
  • There was noting marked classified on her email either sent or received - false - IOW a lie
  • I did not send any classified email to anyone - there is no classified material - false - IOW a lie
  • Secretary Clinton said she used just one device - false - IOW a lie
  • All work related email were returned to the state department- false - IOW a lie
  • Neither she nor anyone else deleted work related emails - - false - IOW a lie
  • He lawyers red everyone of the emails in their entirety - false - IOW a lie
My apologies - seven false statements - not six

Standard secure data management.

Standard secure data management does not include your personal staffers taking homers to devices and pouring glue in them.

How soon we forget.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please post the 90 plus lawsuits, for context. Otherwise answering the question is foolish, premature and a waste of time.

From 2019 - just the 30 that were still active at the time of the writing

Tracking 30 Investigations Related to Trump (Published 2019)

Here is 22 of them from 2021 -

Litigation Tracker: Pending Criminal and Civil Cases Against Donald Trump

Here is another 18

Trump Still Faces More Than a Dozen Investigations

Here is another:

2020 Thematic Brief: Trump Investigations – Third Way

President Trump’s governing style deviates dramatically from the approaches followed by his predecessors. His propensity to ask for foreign interference in American elections, lack of transparency, erratic decision making, political retaliation, and potential self-dealing has led to over 300 House congressional hearings and more than 900 oversight letters into his actions.​

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From 2019 - just the 30 that were still active at the time of the writing

Tracking 30 Investigations Related to Trump (Published 2019)

Here is 22 of them from 2021 -

Litigation Tracker: Pending Criminal and Civil Cases Against Donald Trump

Here is another 18

Trump Still Faces More Than a Dozen Investigations

Here is another:

2020 Thematic Brief: Trump Investigations – Third Way

President Trump’s governing style deviates dramatically from the approaches followed by his predecessors. His propensity to ask for foreign interference in American elections, lack of transparency, erratic decision making, political retaliation, and potential self-dealing has led to over 300 House congressional hearings and more than 900 oversight letters into his actions.​
President Trump’s governing style deviates dramatically from the approaches followed by his predecessors. His propensity to ask for foreign interference in American elections, lack of transparency, erratic decision making, political retaliation, and potential self-dealing has led to over 300 House congressional hearings and more than 900 oversight letters into his actions.

Indeed.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0