seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
(Everything will be resolved on 7/25/2018, Abraham Lincoln declared the lord would return on that day, and proclaimed "Independance Day", that much is true. is very soon)
Hoping - fingers crossed :) - we won't know if it is true until that day - and usually any date that man has set as the day of the LORDS return has been wrong ;)

Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Response to post#3 :
Then we get to the day of God's judgment in which Jesus tells us that many christians will be turned away.

FALSE:
The spiritual positions of true Christ-Followers are NOT judged....only their WORKS ...in or out of the will of God.

John 3:18
He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 5:22
For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son,

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John 5:22
For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son,

Joh 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
Joh 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Joh 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
Joh 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
Joh 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
Joh 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
Joh 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Joh 5:22
Joh 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
Joh 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Hi BABerean,

And so short a time and we were looking at the church, the Body of Christ in the third heaven, (Heb. 12 23). Had you forgotten? They are not in the grave or ever will be.

Our blessed hope is with the Lord, bro, and you know that.

Marilyn

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Correct. It should look more like this:

[---------------------2520 days (Dan.9:27 "one week")------------------]
[---------1260-------------------]AOD[-------------1260------------------]
[-----220----][-------------------------2300-------------------------------]
[-----220----][------1040-------]AOD[-------------1260------------------]

Hi Davy,

Now we can`t forget, - `And if those days had not been shortened,...` (Matt. 24: 22) So here is my take on that. Thought you might be interested.

[.........................2520 days.......................................................]
[......220...][......................2300.................................................]
[.....220....][........1010......]AOD[...........1260.....................][..30.]

2,520 days Dan. 9: 27 `one week` (of 30 day months)
220 days (7 months + 10 days) Israel cleansing the land of bodies (after Russian war) for 7 months and then starts sacrifices.
1,010 days till the A/C stops sacrifices & sets up image in temple.
At end of 2,300 days the temple is cleansed.
1,260 days of rule by the A/C. The Lord descends.
30 more days, 1,290 days and the temple is cleansed.

The 30 days reduces the trib, `shortens it.`

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hoping - fingers crossed :) - we won't know if it is true until that day - and usually any date that man has set as the day of the LORDS return has been wrong ;)

Hi SS,

I agree with you that we don`t know the Lord`s return for the Body of Christ - yet, but as we do not walk in darkness we know that this day wont overtake us as a thief. (1 Thess. 5: 4) I believe, the Holy Spirit will quicken the believers as the time draws nearer.

There are a few important events to occur first -
1. The next GFC, making the IMF the World`s Lender of Last Resort.
2. Peace in Syria and Iraq. Preparation for the A/C
3. The maturing of the Body of Christ.
4. The Russian Federation and allies coming down to Israel`s mountains.

I`ll be ticking them off in the next couple of years.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Davy,

Now we can`t forget, - `And if those days had not been shortened,...` (Matt. 24: 22) So here is my take on that. Thought you might be interested.

[.........................2520 days.......................................................]
[......220...][......................2300.................................................]
[.....220....][........1010......]AOD[...........1260.....................][..30.]

2,520 days Dan. 9: 27 `one week` (of 30 day months)
220 days (7 months + 10 days) Israel cleansing the land of bodies (after Russian war) for 7 months and then starts sacrifices.
1,010 days till the A/C stops sacrifices & sets up image in temple.
At end of 2,300 days the temple is cleansed.
1,260 days of rule by the A/C. The Lord descends.
30 more days, 1,290 days and the temple is cleansed.

The 30 days reduces the trib, `shortens it.`

Marilyn.

But that actually shortens the first 1260 days period prior to the AOD. The way I understand our Lord Jesus is that He was talking about the latter 1260 day half, the actual time of great tribulation.

Notice in Rev.9 there's a time given for how long those not sealed can be stung. Compare that with the 150 days that Noah's ark was upon the height of the waters of the flood.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
exs4gnw.jpg

blog.udn.com/kurich/78570

July 2013...........................................................July 2018
220 Days
...2300...2520...............1600...1260...340 Days
Before Flight 370
........................................After Flight 370

1. 340 Days from 220 = 120 (Saint Malachy's 12th Planet)
2. 1260-140 (Flight 370 in 2014) = 1120 (Saint Malachy's 12th Planet)
1260-220=1040 or 1260-140 = 1120

(10000 Saints)
220+2300+2520+1600+1260+340+340+220+1260=About 10000

Its 220 Days before Flight 370 to July, and its 1600 days or 340 days more than the 1260th Day form Flight 370, the statement isn't perfect, but it seems to follow the earth's sun, that is the focal point of these Galactic and Planetary Alignments.

(The Big Joke, See Description)
Anmf5m9.jpg

originalscientist.blogspot.com/2011/02/does-our-sun-have-hidden-companion-star.html

(God isn't going to do anything with humanity, everything we talked about is true with God's usage of the "True Unified Field" or with "Noah's Rainbow", but humanity has too much dead weight and genetic lines living for God to care about those arguments, beyond 5 months, when it doesn't mean anything because billions are dead)

(People are not talking about "Nibiru/Noah's Rainbow" when they are talking about "NEMESIS", they are only talking about a solar flare or something not important for God's Rebuke of humanity)

(God is issuing your rebuke with Moses, he is not making payment for the gospel's tables with humanity (no nibiru), apart of that rebuke is a awakening to truth in the Andromeda Galaxy, this begins with the son of man as a measure of "Joseph the Blessings", and if you act on that, you have to eliminate dead work and dead flesh, so we'll have to see what becomes necessary, or if the thousands of people that go to andromeda are moved to do god's will or not)

(Take some degree of confidence, in the assisted suicide that is still taking place by the state funded usage of ethnics, relatives and the public in their pleasure with me in making me suffer...............God is taking a small step in fixing that problem, so your suicide is attributed a tiny bit more to humanity only, and not to the testimony of Moses...............but first we must go to Andromeda to address these issues officially, that is to state the gospel's law in a more clear way.................so you don't need to do anything until we return)

(This is not another gospel at all, God is not addressing humanity, God is addressing the son of man, and by consequence of that, humanity is addressed passively, that is what will happen) (so we must keep watch) (Nostradamus's whole family was killed not to long after he left to Andromeda, since they counted him as dead, you'll have to do that to see if it produces a response from God as he appears to have guaranteed (the davinci code) (you abused me and silenced me for years, but it doesn't mean anything in god's eyes, that is your ability to use Moses' testimony for assisted suicide, until the next level, when you need to take that role in removing dead work and dead flesh................it is an achievement to have a "live's matter" issues before the nations)

That's whack! You're definitely going on Ignore.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But that actually shortens the first 1260 days period prior to the AOD. The way I understand our Lord Jesus is that He was talking about the latter 1260 day half, the actual time of great tribulation.

Notice in Rev.9 there's a time given for how long those not sealed can be stung. Compare that with the 150 days that Noah's ark was upon the height of the waters of the flood.

Hi Davy,

The full 7 years is 2,520 days as we know so that would take us to the cleansing of the temple at the end of the 220 & 2,300 days. We are told that the A/C is only given rulership for 1,260 days from the AOD, so that leaves the 30 days short of the 7 years. There is 1,290 days from the AOD to make up the 7 years.

The 5 months referred to in Rev. 9 relates more to the number 5, which we know is used to represent God`s mercy. Thus although the people have great torment they could have repented to God. `and they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries...etc` (Rev. 9: 21)

Marilyn,

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
so we'll have to see what becomes necessary, or if the thousands of people that go to andromeda are moved to do god's will or not

but first we must go to Andromeda ....so you don't need to do anything until we return

Nostradamus's whole family was killed not to long after he left to Andromeda, since they counted him as dead,
What kind of pharmakia are you using to get there ?
perhaps seeing Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Davy,

The full 7 years is 2,520 days as we know so that would take us to the cleansing of the temple at the end of the 220 & 2,300 days. We are told that the A/C is only given rulership for 1,260 days from the AOD, so that leaves the 30 days short of the 7 years. There is 1,290 days from the AOD to make up the 7 years.

The 5 months referred to in Rev. 9 relates more to the number 5, which we know is used to represent God`s mercy. Thus although the people have great torment they could have repented to God. `and they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries...etc` (Rev. 9: 21)

Marilyn,

I agree the 30 and 45 days are after Christ's return, at the end of the 1260 days (+ 3.5 days added to their 1260 days of prophesy, if you count the time God's two witnesses lay dead in Jerusalem before God raises them).

Noah's ark was upon the height of the waters of the flood for 150 days. Per old Hebrew reckoning of 30 days to a month, that equals five months. That is how long we are told in Rev.9 the deceived will be stung by the symbolic scorpions. The stinging is metaphorical, even as we are shown in Rev.12 about the serpent casting water as a flood out of his mouth. The power of the locusts we are told is in their 'mouth'. Thus deception... is what the stinging is actually about.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree the 30 and 45 days are after Christ's return, at the end of the 1260 days (+ 3.5 days added to their 1260 days of prophesy, if you count the time God's two witnesses lay dead in Jerusalem before God raises them).

Noah's ark was upon the height of the waters of the flood for 150 days. Per old Hebrew reckoning of 30 days to a month, that equals five months. That is how long we are told in Rev.9 the deceived will be stung by the symbolic scorpions. The stinging is metaphorical, even as we are shown in Rev.12 about the serpent casting water as a flood out of his mouth. The power of the locusts we are told is in their 'mouth'. Thus deception... is what the stinging is actually about.

Hi Davy,

The 3 & 1/2 days are incorporated in the 1,260 days allotted to them. Even laying dead and then rising is part of their `witness.`

The Rev. 9 torment is by demons and is not metaphorical. The stinging like a scorpion, means that people will be paralysed and not be able to talk etc but will go through horrendous pain. Even after the 5 months they will still not repent, such is the hardness of their hearts.

The serpent casting water etc is clearly a representative picture, as you think also.

I see no connection in God`s word relating to Noah`s ark.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Davy,

The 3 & 1/2 days are incorporated in the 1,260 days allotted to them. Even laying dead and then rising is part of their `witness.`

The Rev. 9 torment is by demons and is not metaphorical. The stinging like a scorpion, means that people will be paralysed and not be able to talk etc but will go through horrendous pain. Even after the 5 months they will still not repent, such is the hardness of their hearts.

The serpent casting water etc is clearly a representative picture, as you think also.

I see no connection in God`s word relating to Noah`s ark.

Marilyn.

I disagree with your interpretation of the scorpion and stinging of Rev.9. The locusts are about a nation, a people, which God first warned of back in the Book of Joel. God is using how a scorpion attacks its prey as a spiritual metaphor of the deception by the locusts. A scorpion stings its prey, then vomits an acid-like substance into its victim's mouth, and then the victim's insides turn to mush. The scorpion then sucks it up as food leaving the victim like an empty shell. The scorpion has no stomach. That applied spiritually is how the locust army will sting the deceived.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I disagree with your interpretation of the scorpion and stinging of Rev.9. The locusts are about a nation, a people, which God first warned of back in the Book of Joel. God is using how a scorpion attacks its prey as a spiritual metaphor of the deception by the locusts. A scorpion stings its prey, then vomits an acid-like substance into its victim's mouth, and then the victim's insides turn to mush. The scorpion then sucks it up as food leaving the victim like an empty shell. The scorpion has no stomach. That applied spiritually is how the locust army will sting the deceived.

Hi Davy,

Obviously we see things differently on this point, so will leave it there.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You seem to be saying that when the text of Revelation 11:18 says it is "the time of the judgment of the dead", the text does not mean what it says.

Christ spoke of the bodily resurrection and judgment of all the dead in John 5:27-30.

How many judgments of the dead do you find in the New Testament?

2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

We do agree on one point.
The Book of Revelation is not in chronological order.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Nice sciptures.......I only see 1 coming and judgement in the NT

2 Timothy 4:1
Thru-witnessing then I, before the GOD and the Lord Jesus Christ, of the one-being-about to be judging living and dead,
according as the appearance/manifestation/epifaneian <2015> of Him and the Kingdom of Him
Revelation 11:18
and the nations were angry, and Thine anger did come, and the time of the dead, to be judged, and to give the reward to Thy servants, to the prophets, and to the saints,
and to those fearing Thy name, to the small and to the great, and to destroy those who are destroying the land
.'
Reve 14:7
saying in great sound: Be being fearful! of the God, and be Ye giving! to Him glory, that came the Hour of His judging and worship Ye! to the One-making the heaven and the land and sea and springs of waters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums