Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Haha, yeah, it's really hard not to fall in love with them. My sister really really wants one. But she already has one dog and I absolutely refuse to bend. I do not want another dog in the house. One is plenty.

Plus, the whole house breaking thing... And the chewing. I finally don't have to worry about the dog stealing my shoes, socks and underwear (and who knows what else). I don't want to go through that again!

Now, if they were kittens... I might not be so strong. :D

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If I had a house with a big yard, I'd be SO tempted. I can't WAIT until I can have a dog again...haven't had one since I was a kid. But I'll probably adopt from a shelter if I do.

Poor Mama dog...I can just see Tams hovering with her camera while this dog is in labor lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
If I had a house with a big yard, I'd be SO tempted. I can't WAIT until I can have a dog again...haven't had one since I was a kid. But I'll probably adopt from a shelter if I do.

Poor Mama dog...I can just see Tams hovering with her camera while this dog is in labor lol.

LOL, she loves the attention! She positively preens. I know what she's thinking "this is gonna score me extra food, table scraps, steak, the works!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
My cats have had a lot of kittens, and they were hard enough to give away :(
we once had two cats that gave birth to kittens a week from each other... 10 kittens total. Mom ran an ad in the paper to give them away and after a week she didn't get rid of even one. She had an idea, she put another ad in the same paper selling them for $15 each and in a week got rid of them all. She sold 6 and gave away 4 of them. :D

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL, she loves the attention! She positively preens. I know what she's thinking "this is gonna score me extra food, table scraps, steak, the works!"

I guess that makes sense. She's an old pro at it now :)

Upvote 0