Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Nov 20, 2013
✟14,432.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The PS2 was a great system! One of the best :D

I decided to boot mine up yesterday as a nice way to end my spring break hahaha. I played Jak and Daxter for the first time in like 4 years (forgot how fun it is :p)
Kingdom Hearts, Dark Cloud, SSX Tricky, Battlefront, all very awesome lol.

Has anyone ever played Okage? Just wondering, since I've never seen that game mentioned anywhere like, ever ^_^

Upvote 0

Glico

Jul 30, 2006
✟16,705.00
Faith
Christian
The PS2 was a great system! One of the best :D

I decided to boot mine up yesterday as a nice way to end my spring break hahaha. I played Jak and Daxter for the first time in like 4 years (forgot how fun it is :p)
Kingdom Hearts, Dark Cloud, SSX Tricky, Battlefront, all very awesome lol.

Has anyone ever played Okage? Just wondering, since I've never seen that game mentioned anywhere like, ever ^_^

I have Jak and Daxter too; fun game. So many islands and places to explore in the game, it's quite an adventure! :)

Upvote 0

SaltwaterHeart

A Christian Furry And A Christian Brony
Mar 12, 2014
Minnesota
✟7,865.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you have the original and PS2 system? I have the slimline version, very small version.

I have the big, bulky version of the PS2. When I bought mine, there wasn't a slim version out yet.

Does anyone know if there was a Net Yaroze version of the PS2?

Upvote 0

Glico

Jul 30, 2006
✟16,705.00
Faith
Christian
I own the slim version of the PS2. Some day I Should go and buy a bunch of used games for it. Since I don't have that many.

I bought some used games, but I found it was very difficult to find in stores, since PS2 is old now.

If you have difficulty finding games, try ebay. I used ebay to get some used games.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I have a PS2 but I don't have it hooked up at the moment. Most of the games I really loved on that console (Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank) have been released on the PS3 so I've just bought those updated collections.

There are still a couple PS2 games I love that haven't been made available on PSN yet, mainly the Futurama game and Mercenaries.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.