Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm like the opposite of a troll. You should see my posting history.
Sorry. There's one member who is trolling and taunting Christians. It's got me overly annoyed when I shouldn't be, perhaps.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Go on... prove to us that fun exists. Knock yourself out.
I suspect that sounded a lot better in your head before it was actually posted. If not I'd say "Isn't the very idea of "fun" proof that fun must exist? Otherwise why would we even have a word for "fun"?" :scratch:
tulc(wonders if he wins something for this?) :sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I suspect that sounded a lot better in your head before it was actually posted. If not I'd say "Isn't the very idea of "fun" proof that fun must exist? Otherwise why would we even have a word for "fun"?" :scratch:
tulc(wonders if he wins something for this?) :sorry:
We could use your methodology to demonstrate the existence green dragons or the krampus. Actually I'm a little afraid of what we could force into being this way.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,708.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Sorry. There's one member who is trolling and taunting Christians. It's got me overly annoyed when I shouldn't be, perhaps.
Just one?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Go on... prove to us that fun exists. Knock yourself out.
Proverbs 17:22 A joyful heart is good medicine

Ecclesiastes 8:15 So I recommend the enjoyment of life, for there is nothing better on earth for a person to do except to eat, drink, and enjoy life. So joy will accompany him in his toil during the days of his life which God gives him on earth.

This has to do with fresh clean running water to renew and refresh. But water can become stagnant and so sometimes fun does not refresh and renew people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We could use your methodology to demonstrate the existence green dragons or the krampus. Actually I'm a little afraid of what we could force into being this way.
...hey....where did that green dragon come from? Ahhh No problem, the Krampus just bagged him up and is hauling him away. What were you saying? :scratch:
tulc(is fan of fun, even if he can't prove it!) :sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greengardener

for love is of God
Site Supporter
May 24, 2019
MidAtlantic
✟175,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Fake food and extra calories.
I had quite the laugh over this part of the thread, so does that count as fun? I refuse a lot of empty calories and fake food, but it would indeed have been fun managing a small soft serve cone in person with this group!

Upvote 0