Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm not encouraging anyone to do anything except for the Left to employ de-escalation techniques and to stop marginalizing the Right.
How difficult is it to give up some lip service if it keeps people from dying ?
But the Left doesn't seem to care...they keep right on and are getting worse as every day goes by.

It's the most nuts thing I've seen...and I've seen a lot of crazy. This has to be the dumbest thing ever.
Just be aware that anyone espousing ideas even tangentially related to what happened last week is probably being monitored by the FBI right now.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I do hope Christians refrain from all protesting. It is not the will of the Father. Be blessed.

Amen, I’m not a Biden supporter but God’s will be done. Respect the governing authorities for they have been put in place by God. If it is God’s will that Biden will be the next president then so be it. If it is not God’s will then Biden could not possibly be our next president.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Many people are planning on protesting against Biden's inauguration on the 20th.

Businesses taking precautions ahead of protest planned in Nashville

Here's just one article discussing the armed protests.

Apparently they are going to happen in every state in america.

I don't see this turning out well...what's going to happen if the police and military in disgust join with the protesters?

unless it's changed, I thought many of them were planning to start as early as tomorrow.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Trolls gonna troll.
I certainly hope that’s all this is. There was another poster on here that was talking about military tribunals and other such nonsense. Come to think of it, I haven’t seen him here in over a week.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟99,814.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
I do find it strange that those that would be delighted with the fantasy end result of trump getting another term (why would this even happen?) think nothing of the bloodshed and murder of others that would happen to get this end result. As long as "others" do the killing, they are a-okay with all of it? Disturbing.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I expect you’ll be protesting on Wednesday then?

Nope. Never went to a Trump rally, even when he came to my home city while living in the Charlotte area in 2015-2019. Probably would if I had a friend or somebody to go with, but not something I would do on my lonesome.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Many people are planning on protesting against Biden's inauguration on the 20th.

Businesses taking precautions ahead of protest planned in Nashville

Here's just one article discussing the armed protests.

Apparently they are going to happen in every state in america.

I don't see this turning out well...what's going to happen if the police and military in disgust join with the protesters?

I can see some military doing it, but more likely it will be the military and police that stop them if it turns violent.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Defund the Police?
Dismantle the Military Complex?
Throwing officers to the wolves if they get videoed doing their jobs?
Calling soldiers baby killers...
The belief that the election was illigitamate

And the Liberals think that there aren't any consequences for their actions... wouldn't even have a public investigation into the voting to dispel the rumors.
No one is stopping investigations. Just ask the AG's in Texas, GA and other states. To say otherwise is a lie.

Who are you saying is keeping the DOJ, FBI and state law enforcement in REPUBLICAN-controlled states from investigating possible criminal activity?

• Agree
Reactions: Lg2000
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You fine with overturning our system of government to keep Trump in power?

maybe it makes me a bit evil, but I kinda hope that we see something happening, not super dangerous, but enough to show the right for what they are, and just how dangerous fox news, alex jones, and all this rhetoric is. 4 years of lying, and conning people and such. We need something or it will just happen again and again.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen, I’m not a Biden supporter but God’s will be done. Respect the governing authorities for they have been put in place by God. If it is God’s will that Biden will be the next president then so be it. If it is not God’s will then Biden could not possibly be our next president.
To add..the fruits of the Holy Spirit are not present. Galatians 5:22-23

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Defund the Police?
Dismantle the Military Complex?
Throwing officers to the wolves if they get videoed doing their jobs?
Calling soldiers baby killers...
The belief that the election was illigitamate

And the Liberals think that there aren't any consequences for their actions... wouldn't even have a public investigation into the voting to dispel the rumors.

How did that turn out for the protestors trying to overthrow the election last week?

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nope. Never went to a Trump rally, even when he came to my home city while living in the Charlotte area in 2015-2019. Probably would if I had a friend or somebody to go with, but not something I would do on my lonesome.
If you go, please take as many selfies and videos as possible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
If you go, please take as many selfies and videos as possible.

Unlike you I have no ambitions for being "the most interesting man in the world".

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As we witnessed last week, the seditionists do not have the stomach to endure casualties let alone the will to become suicide bombers.

Say what you want about BLM and the riots, wether you think they were responsible or not. Least BLM and antifa were willing to stand up for what they believe.

If the right truly believed the election was stolen and they were righteous in their beliefs they one death or a 2 hour wandering around the capital building wouldn't have been all that happened.

Kinda shows the right are cowards with no real conviction.

• Agree
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm thinking that they really don't care at this point.

Let's put it this way...

One suicide bomber is extremely difficult to stop...
Thousands of them are impossible.
Remember that Bin Laden was always happy to have other people die for his benefit.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟107,707.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm not suggesting that our military are not professional or undisciplined...

But even the best of the best will have dissenters.

And my opinion is not what I am discussing...I'm saying that thousands upon thousands of people do believe that the Election results are fraudulent. (I don't but they do) and that's the important part.
That's the stuff that complete chaos is made from...and currently the problem.

And dissenters will be dealt with as such and punished. The vast,vast majority don't belong in that group and most likely, any such people will be dealt by their brothers and sisters in arms before they have time to do anything stupid. Unfortunately, they aren't always in time, but those cases are still few and far between.

And yes, that is a problem, made worse by certain elements in politics, using lies and misinformation to advance their personal agendas. I dont see how your comments about military and police have to do with this. The solution here is not to placate those wrong beliefs though. It's so odd watching lying blatantly about something as important elections by members of your political parties be so kosher that it doesn't result in them being removed from office. They are undermining your government that they are supposed to be part of. The last time I remember the pm lying here, it resulted in them losing their position instantly as all trust in them evaporated. Once was enough.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.