Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Awww man! Well you can stay in here and prophesy over people! lol...

I always enjoy doing that.

Today God is speaking to me about larger and deeper issues...Things That I have been asking God about for a few years....They are not just short answers but more like a three hour bible study with the Holy Spirit showing me scriptures and renewing my thinking about issues.....

Upvote 0
S

SapphireAngel7

Ok, to share what happened today. First, let me say, I prayed for my husband, for this weekend to be about 'him' and not me and my stuff. God answered that prayer and more. Hubby had major break through in 2 areas. So at the end of this conference, they look up the meanings of your name and scripture meanings for it...and then pronounce blessing and pray into our lives. Prophetic prayer. It was awesome. After each session, they had prayer time for folks that want it. I set my heart not to participate. The first night hubby got the first break through...the one I didn't know how to handle. Still in wait mode on that. Last night was good..well, I KNEW from going through this once before, today is the HARD day. So, again, I said, Lord..this is for hubby. Let him be blessed. WELL, he had MAJOR victory in one area. SO after the last session, I said to the Lord in my heart, that if I was asked if I wanted prayer I would speak up and say what I wanted it for. Well, the chance never came..but as I sat there watching others be blessed and prayed over, the little girl in me is weeping..not manifesting, but I knew she was and knew what was going on. So, it comes to me...and the girl that is praying for me..doesn't know me..didn't even know we go to the same church. The very things that I told the Lord, and spoke to just HIM about, she prayed into my life. It was like.OH Lord...and the manifestation of tears came! God is good. I cried. NOW, this is huge cause I am not a crier! I shut that down years ago...well, He broke through...and used the most sweet gentle woman of God to do it.

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I always enjoy doing that.

Today God is speaking to me about larger and deeper issues...Things That I have been asking God about for a few years....They are not just short answers but more like a three hour bible study with the Holy Spirit showing me scriptures and renewing my thinking about issues.....

Well HALLELUJAH!!!!

That's so awesome!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I would apperciate a word.

What I'm getting for you is come and swim in the river.

Eze 47:2 He brought me out by way of the north gate, and led me around on the outside to the outer gateway that faces east; and there was water, running out on the right side.
Eze 47:3 And when the man went out to the east with the line in his hand, he measured one thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the water came up to my ankles.
Eze 47:4 Again he measured one thousand and brought me through the waters; the water came up to my knees. Again he measured one thousand and brought me through; the water came up to my waist.
Eze 47:5 Again he measured one thousand, and it was a river that I could not cross; for the water was too deep, water in which one must swim, a river that could not be crossed.
Eze 47:6 He said to me, "Son of man, have you seen this?" Then he brought me and returned me to the bank of the river.
Eze 47:7 When I returned, there, along the bank of the river, were very many trees on one side and the other.
Eze 47:8 Then he said to me: "This water flows toward the eastern region, goes down into the valley, and enters the sea. When it reaches the sea, its waters are healed.
Eze 47:9 And it shall be that every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes.

THE RIVER

There is a river proceeding from God’s Throne,
And that river brings life, presence and power,
With it flows God’s grace and mercy for this hour,
As the Holy Spirit calls people to be new creations,

Living waters quench the thirst of those who are thirsty,
Those who drink of those living waters will never thirst again,
For the water that Jesus gives is a fountain of life everlasting,
And it was the Holy Spirit who birthed in you that thirst.

The Holy Spirit reveals more of Jesus and the Father to us,
He brings incomparable joy, freshness, and communion with God,
And the river of living waters starts to really flow in our hearts,
And in turn those living waters will flow to others from our hearts.

My friend we need to go deeper in the river, ankle deep will not do,
Yes we need to go deeper in the river waist deep will not do,
To be freely flowing in this river we need to be swimming,
But we can only swim in the river when we venture right in.

So let’s put aside all fear of the deep for in the river is life,
And venture right in and swim and know abundant life,
For when we swim in the river Jesus is ever present with us,
And when we flow with the river the Holy Spirit empowers us.

The Lord’s glory is revealed in the river as the Spirit moves over the deep.
The Holy Spirit will fill us up afresh so we can let the living waters flow,
For a river must flow out and we need to let the river flow out to people in need,
So when we are flowing in the river reaching out to others we must go.

Irene McG 2007

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Ok, to share what happened today. First, let me say, I prayed for my husband, for this weekend to be about 'him' and not me and my stuff. God answered that prayer and more. Hubby had major break through in 2 areas. So at the end of this conference, they look up the meanings of your name and scripture meanings for it...and then pronounce blessing and pray into our lives. Prophetic prayer. It was awesome. After each session, they had prayer time for folks that want it. I set my heart not to participate. The first night hubby got the first break through...the one I didn't know how to handle. Still in wait mode on that. Last night was good..well, I KNEW from going through this once before, today is the HARD day. So, again, I said, Lord..this is for hubby. Let him be blessed. WELL, he had MAJOR victory in one area. SO after the last session, I said to the Lord in my heart, that if I was asked if I wanted prayer I would speak up and say what I wanted it for. Well, the chance never came..but as I sat there watching others be blessed and prayed over, the little girl in me is weeping..not manifesting, but I knew she was and knew what was going on. So, it comes to me...and the girl that is praying for me..doesn't know me..didn't even know we go to the same church. The very things that I told the Lord, and spoke to just HIM about, she prayed into my life. It was like.OH Lord...and the manifestation of tears came! God is good. I cried. NOW, this is huge cause I am not a crier! I shut that down years ago...well, He broke through...and used the most sweet gentle woman of God to do it.

Wow that's great, it's wonderful what God does.

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yitz...care to share any of those words?

Since it is amongst friends here , I could share my rough draft version. Usually I like to pray into it a while before sharing though.

One of the prophetic ladies at oasis has been talking to me about not holding back so much though....

But right now supper is ready.. So I'll be back to share in a bit after supper...

Upvote 0
S

SapphireAngel7

Wow that's great, it's wonderful what God does.
Irene. I am amazed again at how gentle our Lord is. I am overwhelmed. I just said to the Lord, I want to 'feel' You...I want to feel Father's arms around me. I know we aren't to go on feelings etc...but with my background, this is SO important to me. Anyway, the Lord knew the desire of my heart. After the blessing, this gal prayed/prophesied...that is it 'ok to feel, let the Lord put His arms around you'...OK! I broke! LOL..I knew the Lord heard me.

Upvote 0
F

FireyAngel

OK...this is the second time I'm posting this because the devil keeps messing with my computer. The Lord told me to pray for those assembled here and I am going to do as He has asked.

Father God, fill SA7 with your spirit to the point of overflowing! Wash over her and flood her with clean living water. Unleash and unlock what she requires to be Your handmaiden. i cliam this as a victory over the past and a testimony to her future! AMEN!

Abba Father, Reach down with Your mighty hand and pluck up the roadblocks that are hindering Yitzee. I see Your mighty hand plucking out the pain like a splinter! It is done! He has a mighty work to do for You and He is coming into fruition! Amen!

Mighty God, You spoke a word and heaven and earth were made. I ask that you continue to speak into Irene's heart and give her the words that speak so clearly and so sweetly to others. You have blessed her with words and she in turn blesses You! Thank you Father for the blessing! AMEN!

Lord of all creation, Josh is a glowing ember in Your eyes. Keep his spark alive and burning so that he may be a blessing to all around him. Pour into him songs and music so that he may be like Your servant, David, and sing praises to You for a lifetime! Place a special hedge of protection around him. AMEN!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

SapphireAngel7

OK...this is the second time I'm posting this because the devil keeps messing with my computer. The Lord told me to pray for those assembled here and I am going to do as He has asked.

Father God, fill SA7 with your spirit to the point of overflowing! Wash over her and flood her with clean living water. Unleash and unlock what she requires to be Your handmaiden. i cliam this as a victory over the past and a testimony to her future! AMEN!

Abba Father, Reach down with Your mighty hand and pluck up the roadblocks that are hindering Yitzee. I see Your mighty hand plucking out the pain like a splinter! It is done! He has a mighty work to do for You and He is coming into fruition! Amen!

Mighty God, You spoke a word and heaven and earth were made. I ask that you continue to speak into Irene's heart and give her the words that speak so clearly and so sweetly to others. You have blessed her with words and she in turn blesses You! Thank you Father for the blessing! AMEN!

Lord of all creation, Josh is a glowing ember in Your eyes. Keep his spark alive and burning so that he may be a blessing to all around him. Pour into him songs and music so that he may be like Your servant, David, and sing praises to You for a lifetime! Place a special hedge of protection around him. AMEN!
*weeping*....Firey, that was part of the prayer today. I shared NOTHING as I said, and this prayer came out...Lord, thank You. Thank You so much.

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

*Holy Ghost chills* AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug: :hug:

Upvote 0
F

FireyAngel

ANM the Father sees you and sees your strength.

Precious Lord, wisdom and knowledge is placed on her and the strength of her faith is growing by leaps and bounds! Oh Father! thank you for this woman of great faith!AMEN!

Father God, I hear you speaking about JF2008. You have said, blessed are the meek. The meek are not weak! Bless this child of Yours in a mighty way! The meekness holds glorious power! AMEN!

Upvote 0

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
In My Father's Hands..No Safer Place To Be
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ANM the Father sees you and sees your strength.

Precious Lord, wisdom and knowledge is placed on her and the strength of her faith is growing by leaps and bounds! Oh Father! thank you for this woman of great faith!AMEN!

Father God, I hear you speaking about JF2008. You have said, blessed are the meek. The meek are not weak! Bless this child of Yours in a mighty way! The meekness holds glorious power! AMEN!

PRAISE YOU LORD!.......Thank You Father!....:bow::clap:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.