ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
In My Father's Hands..No Safer Place To Be
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Whooo Hoooo!!! We be bad! NO...we be "good" but in todays language...we be bad and...:clap: :clap: :clap: happy about that and that....

HE LOVE US!!! And, it don't get better than that, amen! :hug:

Hey.......I love your post about the cigarettes and the sign.......:wave:

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lord we thank You for letting us grow in this prophetic gift that You have greatly blessed us with. We thank You for all of the past prophetic words and may there be thousands upon thousands of more to come!!! HALLELUJAH!!! We worship You! We praise You! We Love You!!! You are our everything! You are the author and the finisher of our faith. You are the BEGINNING and the END!!! Lord, I ask that you bless each and everyone person who enters this thread. Let their eyes be open to the prophetic words. Let their ears be open so they can hear the words given and so that they can hear You. Anoint their bodies with Your Glory! Keep on pourin' out Your Spirit upon our flesh. We LOVE it Lord!!! There is nothing better than being drunk with the Holy Ghost!!! Lord just, GLORY!!!! I praise Your Holy Name!!! You are worthy Lord!!! You are worthy!!! HALLELUJAH!!!! Anoint our mouths Lord so we can say, sing, shout, praises unto You. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!! AMEN!!!! and AMEN!!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO GLORY!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
In My Father's Hands..No Safer Place To Be
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord we thank You for letting us grow in this prophetic gift that You have greatly blessed us with. We thank You for all of the past prophetic words and may there be thousands upon thousands of more to come!!! HALLELUJAH!!! We worship You! We praise You! We Love You!!! You are our everything! You are the author and the finisher of our faith. You are the BEGINNING and the END!!! Lord, I ask that you bless each and everyone person who enters this thread. Let their eyes be open to the prophetic words. Let their ears be open so they can hear the words given and so that they can hear You. Anoint their bodies with Your Glory! Keep on pourin' out Your Spirit upon our flesh. We LOVE it Lord!!! There is nothing better than being drunk with the Holy Ghost!!! Lord just, GLORY!!!! I praise Your Holy Name!!! You are worthy Lord!!! You are worthy!!! HALLELUJAH!!!! Anoint our mouths Lord so we can say, sing, shout, praises unto You. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!! AMEN!!!! and AMEN!!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO GLORY!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AMEEEEEEEENNNNNN!!:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:tutu: :tutu: :tutu: AND MAKING MY USUSAL JOYFUL "NOISE" UNTO OUR LORD!

Wonder if He has to hold His ears some days!?!! :D

Well If it's you....

LOL

Just kidding!

He LOVES our Praise and our Worship no matter how loud we shout!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLORY!!!!!!

Upvote 0

hannahfievel

He has known me since the womb, amen.
Apr 24, 2007
maryland
✟20,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Will my buddies here pray? We cannot open our doors because of the snow drifts.

Praying for the opening of "real doors" and the "Spiritual doors" too! Amen! :prayer:

We just had the front go through...first we had "clouds early in the morning, then the "big sun" came out in the afternoon..and it "was" warm...then later in the day..the clouds came back..it rained, then hailed, then rained some more..then snowed...now we have up to 70 mile an hour wind gusts! :doh:

Could I ask for prayers that we don't lose another tree in our yard this year? Amen! :prayer:

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for the opening of "real doors" and the "Spiritual doors" too! Amen! :prayer:

We just had the front go through...first we had "clouds early in the morning, then the "big sun" came out in the afternoon..and it "was" warm...then later in the day..the clouds came back..it rained, then hailed, then rained some more..then snowed...now we have up to 70 mile an hour wind gusts! :doh:

Could I ask for prayers that we don't lose another tree in our yard this year? Amen! :prayer:

Will be in prayer for you also!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.