Debi1967 is the love of my life!!!!
Sep 24, 2005
Green Valley, IL.
✟10,505.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'll try this again...the post went someplace else ........HD...I feel as though the Lord is saying to you...I am well pleased in you. When one is low, you lift them up...when one is in need you encourage them....constantly you come to the aid of my children. For this my child, I am blessing you beyond measure. For I will open the windows of Heaven upon you and shower you with things you have never dreamed of.

Reactions: icedtea
Upvote 0

freedomnchrist

Blessed by the BEST!!!
Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'll try this again...the post went someplace else ........HD...I feel as though the Lord is saying to you...I am well pleased in you. When one is low, you lift them up...when one is in need you encourage them....constantly you come to the aid of my children. For this my child, I am blessing you beyond measure. For I will open the windows of Heaven upon you and shower you with things you have never dreamed of.
Wow Hd...that is a great word for you!!!!

Praise God!

Upvote 0

freedomnchrist

Blessed by the BEST!!!
Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i need a word when lead.
Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this. Psalm 37:3-5

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

freedomnchrist

Blessed by the BEST!!!
Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i need a word when lead.
Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this. Psalm 37:3-5

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hannahfievel

He has known me since the womb, amen.
Apr 24, 2007
maryland
✟20,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good Morning Church!

Josh isn't here so....WOOOOO!!!! GLory!!!!!!

I'll be praying for the thread as soon as my coffee takes effect. :)

Hey I can second a big Whooo Hoooo for our Lord and this thread...May the enemy not be able to trample on this thread, amen! :prayer:

Upvote 0

hannahfievel

Apr 24, 2007
maryland
✟20,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good Morning...and for Josh too...a big Whoooo Hoooo! I hope he's having fun!

So, this is time two writing a prayer that the enemy has no hold here, and this thread will go on smoothly without discourse, amen! :prayer:

Okay...hitting submit...so HOPE EVERYONE IS HAPPY AND WELL! Your sis, hannah :wave:

:prayer: to submit...LOL!!!

Upvote 0

hannahfievel

Apr 24, 2007
maryland
✟20,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If someone has something for me, I'd sure appriciate hearing it...

Hello emtBkid,

Hey, nice to meet you. And, I hope you receive as many wonderful friends here as the Lord has brought to me, amen!

And, when I read your post...my brain...thought this...HE is in control, He is your best friend, and He wishes to teach you many new things in your walk, amen!

And..now :prayer: to submit! :doh:

Upvote 0

freedomnchrist

Blessed by the BEST!!!
Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I ask for the same as well:)

Hope everyone has a good night I am about to go to sleep I have school in the morning:)
I felt led to share this with you....but know that it is not a correctional word...it is a very beautiful scripture when looked at with God's love in mind.

"Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight." 1 Peter 3:4

Be blessed Sister!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.