• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Prophetic Practice / Prophetic Edification Thread

Discussion in 'Spirit-Filled / Charismatic' started by rmw8855, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmw8855

rmw8855 Robin 8^)

+3,562
    Word of Faith
    Single
    I have posted the original OP above (KingsAmbassador). In keeping with his desire for peace and harmony, we have come up with the following guidelines:

1. This thread is for mutual edification and encouragement… please make sure that your posts reflect this.
    2. Please do not use this platform to bring directional prophecies… ie. those which will result in major change for the person involved. For example, it is fine to say,” I think God may be moving you on in some way.” It is NOT Ok to say “God says sell your house and move to …”
    3. It is never permissible to accuse any individual or group, specifically or generally, or being demonized. Nor is it permissible to pray for or prophesy deliverance. These are issues which CANNOT be addressed on a message board! If you feel that someone needs such help, please contact the recovery team, who will put them in touch with real-life ministries.
    4. The usual forum rules apply – no baiting, flaming, and above all – think of the effect your words may have on others!
    Thank you all for your patience.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. lilmissmontana

lilmissmontana singing my hallelujah song

+19,582
    Pentecostal
    Private
    I'm posting to make sure this is real ... this is wonderful news!

3. millerrod

millerrod Contributor

+357
    Christian
    Single
    Good job mods !! thanks for the reopen and updated guidelines

4. BellaSong

BellaSong Guest

+0
    Yay! New thread!

5. icedtea

icedtea Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,573
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    :thumbsup:

6. Criada

Criada Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,795
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Bumping this, cos it's ended up on page 2 :doh:

7. irenemcg

irenemcg Senior Veteran

+706
    Word of Faith
    Married
    Hi all, praise the Lord for He is good.

8. BellaSong

BellaSong Guest

+0
    I think I'll be the first to ask for a word in this new thread!

9. icedtea

+1,573
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    God is there. Call on Him at all times. Pray until you receive confirmation.:amen:

10. rushingwind62

rushingwind62 Debi1967 is the love of my life!!!!

+279
    Christian
    Married
    I feel like God is saying to you to just rest in Him right now. You have been through much in the last few weeks and months and it has wore you down physically, mentally, and spiritually. So just take some time to rest and draw closer to the Lord. For He will renew your strength in time.:) Hope this speaks to you!!!

11. FireyAngel

FireyAngel Guest

+0
    Praise God for the blessing of this thread!

Father, bless all that come here and speak to the hearts of those that prophesy. We praise you for your love and kindness! Amen!

12. FireyAngel

FireyAngel Guest

+0
    Praise God for the blessing of this thread.

Father, bless all that come here and speak to the hearts of those that prophesy. We praise you for your love and kindness! Amen!

13. Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Moriah_Conquering_Wind Well-Known Member

+1,949
    Christian
    Private
    Does this post mean you gots your prayers answered recent HD?

If so - :thumbsup:

14. icedtea

+1,573
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    No, friend.:hug: It was a word for the poster who requested a word!
    Me, I could use a word.:crosseo:

15. icedtea

+1,573
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    trying to put this at end of thread..

16. SapphireAngel7

SapphireAngel7 Guest

+0
    HEY Firey! How are ya doing? I am praising God the mods have done a wonderful job on this! Glad to be up and back at it!

17. FireyAngel

FireyAngel Guest

+0
    I'm doing great! So happy to see this up!

18. SapphireAngel7

SapphireAngel7 Guest

+0
    Yes, Amen! I have been thinking about my friends here the last few days, wondering how they wer getting on.

19. SapphireAngel7

SapphireAngel7 Guest

+0
    Lord, I pray for this thread. I pray that Your love, light and truth shine forth in this thread. May it be uplifting and encouraging to those that enter here and most of all, Lord I pray they see You! In Jesus Name. Amen.

20. SapphireAngel7

SapphireAngel7 Guest

+0
    Lord, I pray for this thread. I pray that Your love, light and truth shine forth in this thread. May it be uplifting and encouraging to those that enter here and most of all, Lord I pray they see You! In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.