Prophetic Practice / Prophetic Edification Thread (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I need some encouragement for ministering healing to my husband.. He has an outer physical problem but I know there is much much inner healing needed too..

Thanks!! And thank you to those who post here.. so many encouraging things!!

HALLEUJAH!!

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Painting with the words of the Lord...
Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
When Will god come through?
you know that the Lord works in His own time and that our time is the fast food era of I need it now. please listen to this song, as the Lord laid it on my heart for you. Youtube "IN HIS TIME" (I tried inserting it but it would not insert)

Karin

Upvote 0

whatfor

Just me
Dec 15, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
✟102,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I need some encouragement for ministering healing to my husband.. He has an outer physical problem but I know there is much much inner healing needed too..

HALLEUJAH!!

Praying for you and your husband:prayer:

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Mrguitar

Im doing pretty good, i went to a good church ive recently found, and came out in Gods peace. They remind me of the importance of praising God, which ive forgotten for a long while.

Several days ago i was praying on my bed, and i looked up in the room and saw a ball of chains bundled up floating in my room, it faded after a few seconds. I think God was saying hes bound up the bondage of the enemy. That happened a few times before, but only when i woke up in the morning, this is the first time Gods done that in the middle of the day, so im pretty excited bout that.

God told me when i was too young to know what it meant that "you will see me when you have one eye", and a few things involving my eyes have happened during prayer. I am still tempted to drown myself in my lusts, which i know only leads to death and futility, i should have conquered and thrown this problem away long ago in my christian walk.

Hows God working in your life Mrguitar?

Glad you're doin' well! Oh yes there's NOTHING better than praisin' the Lord Jesus Christ! Hallelujah!

I hear the Spirit saying..."You shall overcome by the blood of Jesus Christ!" Hallelujah! I know what you're going through with the lust. I've been there myself. Actually that was the DEAD Josh...This is the NEW Josh! Hallelujah!

God's workin in my life in soooo many ways. Hallelujah. Praying for others, ministering to others, fellowship, playing music unto the Lord, He's just been soooo AWESOME and GOOD! HALLELUJAH!!!! He's such an AWESOME MIRACLE WORKING GOD! WOOOOOOOOOOO GLORY!!!! YES!!! Halleujah! He's been moving me deeper into the supernatural and I can't get enough of it! Hallelujah! This world has nothing to offer me! Jesus Christ is the only one I live for. Amen!

Now you got me goin! LOL!!!!

God Bless,
Josh

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

HALLEUJAH!!

Praying for you and your husband

Upvote 0

whatfor

Just me
Dec 15, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
✟102,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Josh you have got me inspired again.

I have had a great couple of weeks at church, just felt like sharing a few things.

We have been doing a coarse at church based on John bevere's book drawing near , and have got so much from this.
But some of the best stuff has come from the people doing it with me.
Simple things like asking the Holy spirit to be present during Sunday service, welcoming Him.
I went to the prayer meeting before the service this week and did this and I could feel His presence all morning.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Irene..

Alan I have heard good things about that book.. I must get that myself one of these days.. Would you reccommend it to put in our church library?? We have quite a few christian fiction readers in our church!!

Aww... I am a big sook too over such.. LOL..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I think need some words of encouragement.

I was hearing when you are weak He is strong.

GOD IS YOUR STRENGTH

God is your strength in your hour of weariness,
He has all things are under His control,
Know that through moments of difficulties,
You have one who makes you complete and whole.

So come enter His sweet place of rest and peace,
The love that the Lord has for you will never cease,
Every worry, every care take to the Lord and leave them there,
He has heard your prayers and each one He will answer.

Come running to him and feel His sweet embrace,
You are His child and He welcomes you with open arms,
Those tears and hurts He will wipe fully away,
He will restore your joy no matter what comes your way.

For you joy is in Him, your rest in Him,
And though life may have brought disappointment,
You can know a real peace and joy within,
Experiencing the Lord's sweet fellowship and a contentment.

Irene McGough

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

I think need some words of encouragement.

I feel led to reiterate what Irene said in her poem

Give Jesus all your worrys and cares, AND LEAVE THEM WITH HIM, be confident in HIM to bring you thru with flying colors

The key is to leave your stuff with Him, and be filled with all the fruits of His Spirit Galations 5:22:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I have had a great couple of weeks at church, just felt like sharing a few things.

We have been doing a coarse at church based on John bevere's book drawing near , and have got so much from this.
Simple things like asking the Holy spirit to be present during Sunday service, welcoming Him.
I went to the prayer meeting before the service this week and did this and I could feel His presence all morning.

:D Your very welcome! Glad ya got inspired. haha. :D:D:D

Wow, that's awesome news! I haven't read that book. I'll have to get my hands on a copy. ;):D

Isn't His presence just awesome?! Ahhhh, I just love it!!!!!

God Bless ya mate ;),
Josh

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Painting with the words of the Lord...
Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
oh a very good lessons from him. the book is awesome and I went through the course as well. I had a dream when I went through it and it was awesome too. It is in my dreams and devotionals on CF in my blog stuff. Be blessed and let those blessings mutiply for the sake of blessing others with what is given to you!!!! You shall have increase in His joy and His lovingkindness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.