Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jeremiah 30:23-24 See what a fiery wind has gone out from the Lord. A whirlwind that sweeps around the heads of the wicked, the Lord’s anger is not to be turned aside until He has fully accomplished His purpose.

Jeremiah 30:4-7 This is what the Lord says to Israel and Judah: We have heard a cry of terror, of fear without relief, every face turns pale. How awful is that Day, there has been none like it. It is a time of anguish for Jacob, yet he will come through it safely.

This describes the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, the next prophesied event, the Sixth Seal, in the near future. It will clear the way for His people, Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, to gather and settle in the new nation of Beulah, in all of the holy land.

Jeremiah 30:1-3 The Lord God of Israel, tells Jeremiah to write His words: The time is coming, when I shall restore the fortunes of My people, both Judah and Israel, and bring them back to take possession of the Land which I gave to their ancestors.

Jeremiah 30:8-22 In that Day, I shall break the yoke of servitude off their necks, they will serve only Me and David, their King, raised up for them. Do not be afraid, Israel, My servants, for I shall bring you back safe from afar, all your posterity from the lands where they are now. You will be at rest once more, secure and untroubled, for I am with you, to save you. The nations will be punished and you too, will be disciplined as you deserve.
Israel and Judah were punished for their sins by exile among the nations.
Yet all who despoiled you will themselves be despoiled, I will heal your wounds.

The Lord says: I shall restore the fortunes of all Israel and show my
love for his dwellings. Cities and houses will be rebuilt where they once were. From them, praise and merrymaking will be heard. My people will increase and be honoured, their oppressors will be punished.

A ruler will appear, one of themselves, a governor will arise from
among them. I will bring him near and let him approach Me. So you will be My people and I shall be your God.
Jeremiah 30:24b In days to come, you will understand.
Ref: REB. Verses abridged.

These wonderful promises to His servants, all of the Christian peoples, all grafted into the Tree that is Jesus – their heritage regenerated, brought back safely from afar, to take possession of their Land, secure and untroubled, cities and houses rebuilt, they will increase and be honoured.
It is not hard to imagine, the ‘praise and merrymaking’ of His people after such amazing promises are fulfilled.

The King mentioned in Jeremiah 30:9 will be Jesus, after His Return. But, before the Return, ‘a leader will appear, one of themselves’, he will be able to approach the Lord in the same way as Moses and David did, so long ago.

All the Lord’s righteous people, will live in peace and prosperity in the Land of Greater Israel, the new country of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, after the clearance brought about by the Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath. They will send out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the good news of the coming Kingdom of God. Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 7:1-8

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Zion, the Promised Land speaks:

Isaiah 49:14-23 Zion says: The Lord has forsaken me. The Lord says: Can a woman forget her child? I shall never forget you. I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands. Your dwellings are always before My eyes.

Your people will hasten back, while your enemies depart. Look around, your children gather and come to you. They will be as ornaments in the Land.
Once the Land was desolate. Your enemies are now far away. The children born while the Land was occupied by foreigners will now say: This place is too small for us. Zion will say; who bore these children, when I was deserted, where did they come from?

The Lord says; I shall signal to the nations, they will carefully transport My people to their Promised Land. Kings will be your sponsors and great people will serve and honour you. You will know that I am the Lord, none who trust in Me will be disappointed.

Zion:
The holy Land, forsaken and desolate, Jeremiah 22:6-7, Hosea 4:3, that is how it will be after the next prophesied event: The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, an explosion of the sun, directed at the Middle East that will clear and cleanse the entire area. Currently most of the holy Land is occupied by atheists or false religion worshippers. The Jews will be judged and punished, Zechariah 13:7-9, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Hosea 4:3, Zephaniah 1:18, 2 Peter 3:7

‘the enemies depart, they are now far away’: Psalms 83 and Micah 4:11 tell us how the surrounding nations and entities all hate Israel and want to ‘wipe them off the map’. Those attackers will all be killed, some by their own weapons; Psalms 7:12-16, and the rest of the inhabitants will flee. Jeremiah 49:4-5 & 35-37

Your people will hasten back’: A part of Judah has returned, but very few are true believers and Judah now faces judgement. Only a remnant will survive in Jerusalem after the Lord cleanses all of the holy Land of every wicked and ungodly person. Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 66:15-17, Romans 9:27 All true Christians are the Lord’s people, His elect: Romans 9:24-26, Psalms 24:3-5, Malachi 3:16-17

The Lord’s people, all those who put their trust in Him’: Christians from every race, nation and language, will be gathered and transported to all the area from the Nile to the Euphrates. Isaiah 66:18b-20, Psalms 107, Jer. 23:3-4, Zechariah 9:16 On that Day their God will save them, they will sparkle like jewels in the Land.

‘The Promised Land’: will be regenerated and become fruitful. Joel 2:21-24, Psalms 126:1-5

Ezekiel 36:8-12 You, mountains of Israel, put forth your branches and bear fruit, for the homecoming of your people is near. Isaiah 51:3

Isaiah 35:1-10 Let the desert be glad, let it flower and rejoice!...Be strong, My people, fear not: your God comes to save you with His vengeance and retribution. Then; understanding will be given to all who couldn’t see or comprehend the Prophetic Word.

A highway will appear and by that road, the Lord’s redeemed people will travel into their heritage. His holy people, set free will enter Zion with shouts of praise for their Redeemer. Gladness and joy will come upon them and suffering and sorrow will be gone.

Psalms 48:11-14 The hills of Zion rejoice, Judah’s cities are glad. Walk about the holy Land, count the towers. Note the fortifications and buildings, so that you can tell about them to the coming generations. For this God is our God, our guide and protector, now and forever.

Psalms 69:35-36 For God will deliver Zion and rebuild the cities of Judah. The children of those who serve Him will inherit the Land and those who love His Name will dwell there.

Isaiah 55:11-13 You will go out with joy and be led forth in peace....the Land will rejoice at your coming. Reference: Revised English Bible, some verses abridged.

That all this happens before the Return of Jesus in His glory, is made clear by Isaiah 49:23......
you will know that I am the Lord’’. First, His people will gather and settle in all of the holy Land. Those who serve the Lord will inherit the Land. Psalms 126:1-5

All this is prophesied to happen as all the faithful Christians prepare for the eventual Millennial reign of Jesus.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Genesis 12:1 A righteous man called Abram was called out by God, to move into the Land, now called Israel. God promised great blessings to him.

Genesis 15:5 The Lord showed Abram the night sky, and said, “Your descendants will be as many as the stars in the sky.”

Genesis 15:18 “I give to your descendants this Land - from the Nile to the Euphrates river.”

Genesis 16:1-16 Abram and his wife Sarai were childless, so he lay with Hagar, Sarai’s servant, and she bore a son called Ishmael. The prophesy about Ishmael is: He will be like a wild ass, his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand will be against him, even his own kin.

Genesis 17:1-24 When Abram was 99, the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am the Lord Almighty, live in My presence and be blameless. This is My covenant with you; I shall make you the father of many nations. I shall be your God and the God of your descendants. As a sign of this covenant, all males must be circumcised in every generation. You will have another son, to be called Isaac; he will be your heir. Ishmael, too, I will bless and a great nation will come from him.” [The Islamic peoples]

Genesis 18:17-18 The Lord said, “Your new name is Abraham and a great and powerful nation will come from you. All the other nations will wish to be blessed as they are.” America and the British Commonwealth.

Genesis 18:19 “For I have chosen you that you may instruct your family and posterity in the ways of the Lord, by doing what is right and just, so that I will fulfil for My people all that I have promised.” Reference: Revised English Bible, some verses abridged.

Now it is every faithful Christian that is Abraham’s offspring. Galatians 3:26-29 WE Christians are the Chosen people of God; 1 Peter 2:9-10

Upvote 0