• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Projects

Discussion in 'Deeper Fellowship' started by Stone-n-Steel, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Stone-n-Steel

Stone-n-Steel Active Member Supporter

+287
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Have you ever been confused on what the next project is in your life? Maybe your life is full of incomplete projects that pick at you just before you go to sleep. Maybe the Bible has some guidance on what you should be working on.

Col. 3:1,2 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

2Cor 5:19-21 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Maybe one good project that you should be working on is spreading the "word of reconciliation" with the world. You may not be popular or rich in material wealth, but there will be mountains of treasure growing larger every day. One thing you can be sure of is that the world is looking at you.
    Illuminate.png

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. imMD

imMD New Member

+21
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hi SnS,

That's my life! Much to do, little time, less strength, what to do next?

I find that the more overwhelmed with life I am, the better I trust God, and the better my life is.

Much love!
    Mark

3. Pioneer3mm

Pioneer3mm Member Supporter

+181
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Good words of encouragement.
    ---
    I have been working on 'book' project.
    - Not easy.. in the midst of other challenges.

Blessings,