✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Jeremiah 23:28 (NIV)

Let him who has My word speak it faithfully.

In this day and age of televangelism and internet preaching there's no shortage of proclamation of Christ and His mission to save the world. Why is it then that the conversion rates, especially in the western world and Christian nations, are so appalling? Is it because of apathy or just a plain distrust of the messenger? Have we grown so inured to the gospel that it falls on deaf ears or do we simply not trust that glitz and glamor that accompanies it? The late Richard Halverson, Chaplain to the United States Senate, summarized this quandary as follows: "In the beginning the church was a fellowship of men and women centering on the living Christ. Then the church moved to Greece, where it became a philosophy. Then it moved to Rome, where it became an institution. Next it moved to Europe where it became a culture, and, finally, it moved to America where it became an enterprise.". From that perspective it's easy to understand why the pulpits are so full of preachers but very few servants of God and why congregations are so full of devout people but very few disciples. We need to get back to that gospel of Christ who was nailed to the cross, who was hungry and homeless, and who was eulogized and then murdered, and rose again! We need to proclaim the cross and all that happened at Calvary.

Last edited:

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i found that religious people, peddling their views, are much more prominent then reborn sinners urging believers as well as unbelievers to find freedom from sin in Jesus.

Mind you, the safest way to get to know Jesus, is through the word and in the Spirit of love for God and people, i found to be true in my life. These were the two witnesses in my life who taught me to love true and got rid of the wicked.

The Living Word that is who Jesus truly is, dwelling right inside our own heart in Spirit and in truth.

Zechariah 5:1-4
I looked again, and there before me was a flying scroll.

He asked me, “What do you see?”

I answered, “I see a flying scroll, twenty cubits long and ten cubits wide

And he said to me, “This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. The Lord Almighty declares, ‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.’”

• Winner
Reactions: mukk_in
Upvote 0