Prawnik

Pit Bull Terrier
Nov 1, 2004
✟17,275.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Now that we have that resolved, Ufonium, we can always look on the bright side. The demographics for the liberal mainline protestant denominations where gay Planned Parenthood members get to be "Bishops" don't look good. They have money, and own some choice bits of real estate, but their congregations are getting older and grayer, and dying out fast with no young people to replace them. The evangelicals, on paper at least, are growing by leaps and bounds. The "Left Behind" series sells volumes; noone is buying "Toothless Christianity."

This is not an attack per se; although my feelings are well-known, the demographics are what they are.

So the NOW and PP can trot out performing reverends all they want and bloviate piously about "liberating the Bible" (notice how they scrupulously avoid mentioning any specific verses, I'll let you guess as to why). They'll collect their hosannas from the press, but in the churches themselves, fewer and fewer people are listening.

Upvote 0

Truly Blessed

Jul 5, 2004
✟15,212.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Hi, I just had to post my siggy here in reference to this topic I think it says it all. I will copy my siggy into post in case I change my siggy.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5 NIV

Pro-Choice=Pro-Abortion=Pro-Murder

How many abortion clinics did Christ Jesus Build?
Spoiler for the total number:
Where you expecting something other then Zero, None, Nada?
Ops, baby killing was not invented back then :doh: .

Pro-Choice
eek2.gif

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would say I am surprised, but I am not. This is absolutely sickening, and yet it does not surprise me at all. Once you allow one abomination further abominations become easier and easier to slip under the radar. This is why sticking to the Orthodox faith is so vital, to prevent any and all heterodoxies and heteropraxis from taking root in Christianity.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.