✟407,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are those around the world who are trying to link every
catastrophe imaginable to the vengeance of Mother Nature.

Some people have even embraced the notion that covid-19
is Mother Nature’s revenge against humanity.

Mother Earth “International Mother Earth Day”. More and
more people describe Earth as if it is a sentient being.
Its like Environmentalism Is the New Paganism.
-

UN officials sought to tie the covid-19 pandemic to man-made
climate change. [When Mother Earth sends us a message]
International Mother Earth Day | United Nations

“Mother Earth is clearly urging a call to action,”
said UN Secretary General. Nature is suffering.

Mother Nature’s revenge against humanity.
-

“Mother Earth” is not a sentient being
that can call humanity to action.

American climatologist Michael Mann asked whether
pandemics were Gaia’s immune system fighting back
'Tip of the iceberg': is our destruction of nature responsible for Covid-19?

A so-called scientist is linking a pandemic to the
immune system of the pagan Greek earth goddess Gaia

Gaia - Wikipedia

https://twitter.com/RobertDowneyJr/...om/22272-environmentalism-is-the-new-paganism
-

Barack Obama tries to connect
a disease and the climate.
https://twitter.com/BarackObama/sta...om/22272-environmentalism-is-the-new-paganism
-

Pope Francis special Earth Day message he
warned, “We have sinned against the Earth.”

covid-19 might be part of nature’s response to the climate crisis.
Pope Francis Says Pandemic Is ‘Nature’s Response’ to Climate Crisis

Pope Francis says pandemic can be a ‘place of conversion’

IS THE POPE A PAGAN?
Is the Pope a pagan? | MelaniePhillips.com

“In the Bible, the ultimate moral authority is God who dispenses justice, both forgiveness and punishment. The pope absolves him of the punishment element which he ascribes instead to the Earth, depicted as a female victim taking her revenge upon humanity for the harm it has done her.
-

Climate Worship Is Nothing More
Than Rebranded Paganism
Climate Worship Is Nothing More Than Rebranded Paganism

Places where students confess their sins to
potted plants as an “expression of worship.”

Or people in funeral garb mourning the
melting of a glacier in Switzerland.
-

nbc News even has a website where people can confess their ecological sins. “
Do you blast the A/C? Throw out half your lunch? Tell us where you fall short in preventing climate change

People are talking as if the Earth is an indignant
parent punishing its wayward children.

Worship the creator not the creation.
Confess your sins to God not the earth.

Is GOD not in direct control of the weather?
-for blessings Deuteronomy 11:14
-for punishment Amos 4:7
-for the day of battle and war
Job 38:22, Nahum 1:3

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
There are those around the world who are trying to link every
catastrophe imaginable to the vengeance of Mother Nature.

Some people have even embraced the notion that covid-19
is Mother Nature’s revenge against humanity.

Mother Earth “International Mother Earth Day”. More and
more people describe Earth as if it is a sentient being.
Its like Environmentalism Is the New Paganism.
-

“Mother Earth is clearly urging a call to action,”
said UN Secretary General. Nature is suffering.

Mother Nature’s revenge against humanity.
-

“Mother Earth” is not a sentient being
that can call humanity to action.

American climatologist Michael Mann asked whether
pandemics were Gaia’s immune system fighting back
'Tip of the iceberg': is our destruction of nature responsible for Covid-19?

A so-called scientist is linking a pandemic to the
immune system of the pagan Greek earth goddess Gaia

Gaia - Wikipedia

https://twitter.com/RobertDowneyJr/status/1253009440107720704?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1253009440107720704&ref_url=https://www.thetrumpet.com/22272-environmentalism-is-the-new-paganism
-

Barack Obama tries to connect
a disease and the climate.
https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1245007713387544576?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1245007713387544576&ref_url=https://www.thetrumpet.com/22272-environmentalism-is-the-new-paganism
-

Pope Francis special Earth Day message he
warned, “We have sinned against the Earth.”

covid-19 might be part of nature’s response to the climate crisis.
Pope Francis Says Pandemic Is ‘Nature’s Response’ to Climate Crisis

Pope Francis says pandemic can be a ‘place of conversion’

IS THE POPE A PAGAN?
Is the Pope a pagan? | MelaniePhillips.com

“In the Bible, the ultimate moral authority is God who dispenses justice, both forgiveness and punishment. The pope absolves him of the punishment element which he ascribes instead to the Earth, depicted as a female victim taking her revenge upon humanity for the harm it has done her.
-

Climate Worship Is Nothing More
Than Rebranded Paganism
Climate Worship Is Nothing More Than Rebranded Paganism

Places where students confess their sins to
potted plants as an “expression of worship.”

Or people in funeral garb mourning the
melting of a glacier in Switzerland.
-

nbc News even has a website where people can confess their ecological sins. “
Do you blast the A/C? Throw out half your lunch? Tell us where you fall short in preventing climate change

People are talking as if the Earth is an indignant
parent punishing its wayward children.

Worship the creator not the creation.
Confess your sins to God not the earth.

Is GOD not in direct control of the weather?
-for blessings Deuteronomy 11:14
-for punishment Amos 4:7
-for the day of battle and war
Job 38:22, Nahum 1:3
It is clear that the modern religion is earth and state worship. They're interconnected.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

“Climate change, man-made changes to nature as well as crimes that disrupt biodiversity, such as deforestation, land-use change, intensified agriculture and livestock production or the growing illegal wildlife trade, can increase contact and the transmission of infectious diseases from animals to humans (zoonotic diseases) like COVID-19.”

They didn’t even mention man made climate change if you actually bother reading the passage.

Other changes to environment pressing species closer together and increasing zoonotic diseases seems pretty logical conclusion.

But sure let’s make a huge twisted pile of rubbish out of it because why not.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
“Climate change, man-made changes to nature as well as crimes that disrupt biodiversity, such as deforestation, land-use change, intensified agriculture and livestock production or the growing illegal wildlife trade, can increase contact and the transmission of infectious diseases from animals to humans (zoonotic diseases) like COVID-19.”
Interesting they pass themselves off as heroes in the battle against these things their own members both nationally and through corporate interest, created in the first place.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
They war-gamed the plandemic in October 2019 by name: Coronavirus.
Coronavirus is a generic name for a family of viruses. That's why the current version is COVID-19. It's a good idea to plan for pandemics. It does not mean that they are caused by humans.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
You're hung up on terms such as building and doors. That said, the church exists to feed the saints. In many respects worship is for us, not the unsaved. The fact that people who are not church members cannot and should not take communion indicates that worship is for believers.

That isn't to say the unsaved are not welcome or should not come. It is to say that they should not be the exclusive focus of worship. They should be confronted with God, much like we believers are when we enter his courts, the church. The modern church has lost the majesty of coming face to face with God as it has become yet another consumer product focusing on gimmicks to save the ungodly and keep the rest entertained enough to keep coming back.
I agree to an extent. The ideal is to have an outreach meeting for unbelievers and a meeting after for the believers. The Brethren do this. If a person gets born again in the outreach they are welcomed in the believer's meeting. The communion is celebrated in the later meeting.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I agree to an extent. The ideal is to have an outreach meeting for unbelievers and a meeting after for the believers. The Brethren do this. If a person gets born again in the outreach they are welcomed in the believer's meeting. The communion is celebrated in the later meeting.
I wouldn't separate people like that but worship is for the believer and the world is welcome to attend and perhaps God will call them to faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Not when the plan is to use it to further their agenda.
The tree of knowledge fruit is both good and evil. Neither is acceptable to God. However, I do not see a conspiracy in everything that humans do. Satan wants to keep people alive but his wicked nature works against that aim.

The dead cannot do his dirty work and he can do nothing without the cooperation of mankind. Satan is also the murderer, thief, liar and deceiver as well as destroyer. He is those evils by nature. God put the knowledge of good into the fruit, not Satan. Otherwise the human race would not have survived this long. Remember why God sent the flood in the first place.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I wouldn't separate people like that but worship is for the believer and the world is welcome to attend and perhaps God will call them to faith.
I absolutely do not agree. The church is the body of Christ, a living "temple". Would you build a marble palace and then scatter mud bricks all through the walls? It would be structurally less sound and it would look ugly. If unbelievers attend then I would not throw them out. Neither would I welcome them or accept them as regular attenders.

Some people attend church with wicked motives. I was a member of a church that was destroyed by a "Judas" type. I warned the pastor and eventually left that church. What I saw from the Lord came to pass and left shattered people who had invested their lives into the place. I was sad for the tragedy but glad I was not there to see it happen.

Another church that I joined had a secret group that met with a man who called himself "The Prophet". Someone I knew went to the meeting and exposed him as false. There is much trouble in the church purely because of an "open door" policy.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
. Satan wants to keep people alive but his wicked nature works against that aim.
The WEF said the same thing, accepting the elderly and chronically ill as acceptable losses especially when people die all the time of viruses, but using a pandemic in order to use it to gain credibility for their plan of salvation. But seriously, when has any human plan of salvation ever not failed? So why should we go along with this? Why should any of the players within the WEF be taken seriously when it is they who have accepted the offer that Jesus rejected in the desert?

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You're hung up on terms such as building and doors. That said, the church exists to feed the saints. In many respects worship is for us, not the unsaved. The fact that people who are not church members cannot and should not take communion indicates that worship is for believers.

That isn't to say the unsaved are not welcome or should not come. It is to say that they should not be the exclusive focus of worship. They should be confronted with God, much like we believers are when we enter his courts, the church. The modern church has lost the majesty of coming face to face with God as it has become yet another consumer product focusing on gimmicks to save the ungodly and keep the rest entertained enough to keep coming back.
worship is more than singing songs, eating crackers and drinking out of little cups. in all things, we should be worshiping God and showing his glory. the church has a 2 prong focus to edify the saints and to spread his message. isolation of the edify parts tends to lose focus on spreading the message, then becomes counter-productive and atrophy begins to take root, but spreading the gospel tends to edify and increase at the same time and is an act of worship. If the disciples are a model of the first church then "church" wasn't a walled building but a dynamic travelling body intermixed with the lost and even the haters and it moved to where it was needed. There were times of isolation and rest but those times did not outweigh the engagement of others around them... both is his Church, both is worship. We're too focused on the isolation that we've become lone islands in an ocean.

Is 1:11-17 is quoted:
Isaiah 1:11-17 said:
The multitude of your sacrifices—
what are they to me?” says the Lord.
“I have more than enough of burnt offerings,
of rams and the fat of fattened animals;
I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.
When you come to appear before me,
who has asked this of you,
this trampling of my courts?
Stop bringing meaningless offerings!
Your incense is detestable to me.
New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations—
I cannot bear your worthless assemblies.
Your New Moon feasts and your appointed festivals
I hate with all my being.
They have become a burden to me;
I am weary of bearing them.
When you spread out your hands in prayer,
I hide my eyes from you;
even when you offer many prayers,
I am not listening.

Your hands are full of blood!

Wash and make yourselves clean.
Take your evil deeds out of my sight;
stop doing wrong.
Learn to do right; seek justice.
Defend the oppressed.
Take up the cause of the fatherless;
plead the case of the widow.

If there's judgment it's the judgement of the apathy and selfishness of the Church. It's time to actually do what God wants us to do rather than just sweep all that under a rug and go to a building every week to tick our boxes of worship. If God sees the Church today as he did in this passage then our worship is akin to throwing dung toward heaven. If God shut the doors in judgment it's maybe to force us to get out of the doors and learn how to worship him in the midst of the lost and the haters rather than in spite of them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
worship is more than singing songs, eating crackers and drinking out of little cups. in all things, we should be worshiping God and showing his glory. the church has a 2 prong focus to edify the saints and to spread his message. isolation of the edify parts tends to lose focus on spreading the message, then becomes counter-productive and atrophy begins to take root, but spreading the gospel tends to edify and increase at the same time and is an act of worship. If the disciples are a model of the first church then "church" wasn't a walled building but a dynamic travelling body intermixed with the lost and even the haters and it moved to where it was needed. There were times of isolation and rest but those times did not outweigh the engagement of others around them... both is his Church, both is worship. We're too focused on the isolation that we've become lone islands in an ocean.

Is 1:11-17 is quoted:

If there's judgment it's the judgement of the apathy and selfishness of the Church. It's time to actually do what God wants us to do rather than just sweep all that under a rug and go to a building every week to tick our boxes of worship. If God sees the Church today as he did in this passage then our worship is akin to throwing dung toward heaven. If God shut the doors in judgment it's maybe to force us to get out of the doors and learn how to worship him in the midst of the lost and the haters rather than in spite of them.
There is no evidence in scripture that church is some sort of traveling party. Quite the opposite in fact. Paul may go to a town to spread the gospel with plans to move on from there but while in town he sets up a permanent church with elders and deacons. Once Paul moves on, that church remains to worship God as he has so appointed in scripture thus edifying the saints and spreading the gospel to others.

To reduce worship to singing a few songs and eating crackers and thimbles of wine says everything about how trivial worship has becone in the US which is why most believers didn't really care when government shutdown their churches. Singing psalms to the Lord both edifies us and pleases God. Communion represents thr broken body and blood of our Lord. It is a deeply spiritual thing and yet you and many in the church and world reduce it to a meaningless ritual of eating crackers. No wonder the church is impotent today.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps if they talked about the governance (Kingdom) of God being the preferred allegiance instead of trying to fit God into the governance of man, they might make some headway. Ritual and tradition serves little purpose when it focuses on the me me me aspect of salvation rather than what it takes to be saved, His will before our own, a will that focuses on others. Jesus represented a counter-culture. Let's see if Christians have the nerve to follow suit.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The notion of a flat Earth is ridiculous and largely a creation of the post-reformation papacy. Before then, nearly everyone in Christendom knew the Earth was round.

To my knowledge, the geocentric belief of the RCC didn’t include a flat earth, but believed the earth was the center of the solar system, and the sun orbits the earth.

There’s nothing in scripture that demands belief in a flat earth, either.

I don’t get why some people think it’s a required tenet of their faith.

• Agree
Reactions: Redwingfan9
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HI 1st off long time wings fan here and we are still a few years away which is very topical in this post. The 30 or so answers you have only a couple seemed to be clued in on the fact that this is not a virus from nature and is not even a real threat but a ghost with a purpose.
The world economic forum is executing a global UN strategy at this time using carona to lock down the globe and destroy economies to bring in a one world UN based government. It is the perfect ploy. They are calling this the global reset. I can go on for days if anyone wants to know what is up but search it our for yourself. One poster is spot on that the tests are completely bogus and the virus is no more deadly than common flu. The reset is the agenda and it certainly looks like the type of government that would end up with one beast type leader taking over.

You’re correct.

They war gamed Coronavirus by name, in October 2019, just a couple of months before it was deliberately released.

It’s obvious that with a 99.5% survival rate, with 80% of adults not even knowing they have it because symptoms are so minor, and with it not killing healthy children or even making them very sick, that there’s no need for more lockdowns.

But they have an agenda.

Upvote 0