Preterism and the -1P Program... OR - The beginning of Sorrows...

O

Old Timer

I couldn't decide on the Title.. so there are two choices..

Preterism and the -1P Program... OR.. The Beginning of Sorrows..

Did you even wonder why there is such vicious resistance to the simple truth of Israel's deliverance in the time of the end?

Did you ever wonder why post after post, thread after thread, by the preterists here can't speak of much beyond the DofJ?

Here's your answer folks..

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Could this be the beginning of sorrows which the LORD spoke of? Could we be on the very brink of that DAY.. which shall come as a thief in the night and as travail upon a woman with child?

With the constant denial of the truth right here in a Christian forum (of all places right).. I'd say that it's obvious to those here who can see that DAY approaching.. and even more obvious is the constant denial of the truth turned into lies by men who consider themselves preterists.

Reactions: Messy
O

Old Timer

The people he was speaking to was his beleivers/disciples, not the state of Israel. Cp. Mt 10--the missionaries.

He's speaking to all JEWISH men here in case you're not aware of that simple fact. The LORD is also speaking about the beginning if sorrows which is certainly going to come upon that nation, even in their greatest time of need.. as they're led to repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

And ultimately of course their being DELIVERED in that time.. even though the entire world attempts to rid the world of them.

You can either hear it or continue to reject it.. and the easy route by far is to go with the crowd and join in with them.. because it all clearly comes down to this one simple fact..

and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Unless Jews going there were horribly naive, they knew it was going to be that way. It has been for centuries. The Jews in northern Europe in the mid 1800s who decided to head down believed that the only way to achieve their destiny was to be there.

that's simply not how the NT reads, in Acts 13, 15, in Eph 2B, 3A, Gal 4, Rom 4, 9-11. God wants them to be missionaries for his Gospel. That's God's vineyard. It is not real estate either in the middle east or California.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
yes, the Islamic fanatics should knock it off. But isn't it interesting that the God wants Israel to be in his mission, which has nothing to do with the land, and modern Israel has entrenched to fight for its land and knows nothing of God's mission of justification through Christ?

Upvote 0