President Trump and the value of the USA dollar.

Do you believe an attempt will be made to devalue the USA dollar?

• Yes... George Soros has been planning that for years.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No..... the USA dollar is seventy percent of the world's reserve currency.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I am not sure... but I will pray about this and do some research.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes....

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no.....

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
  • Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My phone would not let me go to that site it said it was dangerous.
M-Bob

Sorry.... I had left my address and personal e-mail address on that blog and I was supposed to delete it out of there. I thought that I had.... but when I get home I will have to try again.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Haven't seen Canada feeding many poor throughout the world lately?
They do no good works yet accuse others.
Nothing new under the sun.
MB

May I quote this post by you into a new thread that discusses why my nation Canada, gives so little to foreign aid?

Here is a copy of my 2006 campaign writing but my 2004 campaign writing, although longer ..... does actually admit to our being guilty of doing this....... and gives a theory as to why?

My name is Dennis Tate. I lived most of my forty seven years in West Lochiel Lake, Guysborough County. I am running for MLA as an independent in the area of Pictou Centre so that I can help as many people as possible become more aware of what I am sure is the real reason why our roads are in disrepair, why hospital beds are unused, why so many of the rural schools have been shut down, why our soldiers in Afghanistan are poorly equipped and why many if not most of our young people may have to leave Nova Scotia to find jobs.

When well trained workers have high quality technology to work with then the total of all wages and benefits paid out to employees is only a fraction of the retail value of the products they produce. As a result of this fact the only way to move products out of warehouses is to extend higher and higher levels of credit. One problem with an abundance of red ink is that compound interest on all this government, business and personal debt over a period of decades will grow to astronomical levels. At this time there is approximately TEN TIMES as much debt in Canada as there is money. A simple explanation for how this happened can be seen here:
The Public-Debt Problem

In my opinion this rather simple mathematical problem is perhaps the number one cause of inflation in the Canadian economy over the past three decades. This is also perhaps the number one reason why our costs of production are so high and Canadian products cannot compete on the world markets as well as they could under better conditions.

From 1940 to 1970 the Government of Canada put roughly half of the total money supply into the economy through loans issued through the federally owned Bank of Canada. Provincial and municipal governments could borrow the money to build roads, schools, hospitals and sewage treatment facilities at zero or one percent interest. In 1970 we changed our system and since that time a higher and higher percentage of all government debt is financed through loans issued through privately owned banks. At this time it is ninety eight percent. This policy may be great for our banking sector but it was estimated that in the one year of 1995 alone our federal government could have saved roughly SIXTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS in interest payments if we had gone back to creating half the total money supply through these low interest rate loans issued through the bank that is OWNED BY ALL CANADIANS.

Considering that our deficit was approximately thirty billion dollars for that year, simply by changing back to an already proven monetary and banking system, we could theoretically have had a FEDERAL BUDGET SURPLUS OF THIRTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS in 1995.

The massive cutbacks in the Canadian military, in health care, highway construction, social programs and education were profoundly affected by these accounting practices?

So what can you and I do about this problem?
1. If we will do our homework and study this question we can put pressure on our provincial level politicians to create a provincially owned bank. A true Bank of Nova Scotia owned by all Nova Scotians could be used to finance town and municipal government projects at zero or one percent interest just as The Bank of Canada used to do.

2. Town and municipal government officials in New Glasgow, Stellarton and Trenton should seriously consider creating a local currency unit such as has been done in Ithaca, New York.
http://www .ithacahours. org/directory.php
This is a great way to promote local businesses and help sustain rural economies.

3. It is also possible for groups of concerned individuals to get together and organize a local barter exchange as a cooperative. Mr. Rob Assels has been instrumental in just such an initiative in the Tatamagouche and River John area so surely we can get similar organizations up and running here in New Glasgow, Pictou, Stellarton, Trenton and Westville. Here is a link into the Halifax LETS system:
halifaxlets.com/

Let's discuss the various options available on the Pictou County Portal Message board. If you have trouble using this technology maybe you could hire a young person to help you get started?
...pcconnects. ca/portal/c/portal/layout

I just completed the first year of the Information Technology Program at Stellarton Campus of NSCC. I am running in Pictou Centre because I know that the towns of New Glasgow, Stellarton and Trenton have the people, the industrial base and the technological capability to become powerhouses of job creation not only for this area but also for all the surrounding regions.

"The wealth that is in the city comes from the countryside."
Creating new jobs in New Glasgow, Stellarton, and Trenton will ultimately depend on job creation in the surrounding rural areas.

Thank you immensely for taking the time to consider these points. By deciding to vote for me on June 13 you will be sending a clear message to the various political parties that you want them to take a serious look at these flaws in our monetary system and at these possible remedies. From now on if a politician tells you that they have to close down a school because of budgetary restraints, you may know far more about what is really happening than they do.

Warmest regards,

Dennis Tate

p.s. I shall be back to you shortly Sir with an explanation of how your Virgin Group could implement this theory in a form that for all intents and purposes could be patented/copyrighted.

"And the LORD said, Behold, the people [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11:6 KJV).

"A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all [things]." (Ecclesiastes 10: 19).

CORRECTION... The year in this statement should have been 1974:
...."In 1970 we changed our system and since that time a higher and higher percentage of all government debt is financed through loans issued through privately owned banks."

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
May I quote this post by you into a new thread that discusses why my nation Canada, gives so little to foreign aid?

Here is a copy of my 2006 campaign writing but my 2004 campaign writing, although longer ..... does actually admit to our being guilty of doing this....... and gives a theory as to why?

CORRECTION... The year in this statement should have been 1974:

Sure and at anytime you are more than welcome.

Many blessings sent from up top the mountain.

M-Bob

• Winner
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
MB
It goes to show that you cannot buy respect.

Trump Unpopular Worldwide, American Image Suffers | Pew Research
World Opinion of Trump and U.S. - FactCheck.org

We cannot find any surveys that measure “respect,” and the White House could not provide any. However, the Pew Global Attitudes Project since 2002 has been tracking world confidence in U.S. presidents and world opinion of the U.S. in general. Pew reports a sharp decline in both.

You had someone very good in power, but now he is gone.

obama-received-much-higher-ratings-at-the-end-of-his-presidency-than-trump-gets-today.png

Upvote 0

Doulosiesou

Jan 1, 2018
Colorado
✟16,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think the overall plan is to switch reserve currencies to the SDR basket of currency. China is currently planning on issuing new future's contract for oil in yuan, and gold back yuan bonds. My understanding is that the reserve currency basket includes about 67% dollars, those dollars are used to set up bills of credit for trade between nations, and for the purchase of oil.

Since the 1970s after Nixon detached the dollar from gold backing internationally oil producing nations have sold their oil in dollars, this creates a demand for dollars globally but China's new future contract will challenge that system, they are setting up trade agreements with Iran and Russia, and Saudi Arabia been in negotiation with China to sell their oil to them in yuan.

This will have a net effect of reducing the number of dollars used in global transactions. So the figures I've seen would reduce the SDR content of dollars from 67% to roughly 20%, so effectively a 75% devaluation in the value of the dollar. That means those dollars will return to the US driving up the cost of our imports like oil. Even though we produce more oil now from fracking we end up selling that oil and then importing oil from OPEC nations.

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I began to correspond with Jerusalem Sanhedrin Rabbi Yeshayahu Hollander back in 2010.

This is interesting considering that here is no Great Sanhedrin. That body was dissolved in about AD 425. The State of Israel currently has a Supreme Court, so there is not even a need for a Great Sanhedrin. So it's interesting that there are people out there claiming the role of legitimate governmental functions of Israel. If I said I was corresponding with the Colonial Governor of Virginia, would you take that guy seriously? No, because such position was dissolved and replaced. And you might consider that person claiming to be the "Colonial Governor" either fanatical and/or delusional.

A consideration for a different thread: there is an inconsistency between saying that Israel's reconstitution as a nation in 1948 is somehow related to biblical Israel, yet there is a "Sanhedrin" which if legitimate would mean Israel's current government were illegitimate. Can't have it both ways.

I got the impression that he was amazingly gifted and I feel that this offer to President Trump and President Putin was inspired..........

I don't know that I would take impressions from someone who thinks they're a member of the Great Sanhedrin.

if they think he is on the list of possible candidates to be a modern Cyrus...... then I will back them up as best as I can......

Sanhedrin to Trump-Putin: Fulfill Cyrus-like role in Jerusalem

I'm not sure why or how you could assert that they are a "messiah" in the manner of Cyrus without putting yourself on the same level of Isaiah.

Well, that's impossible since Herod's temple was the 3rd in Jerusalem. Herod took down the 2nd one in order to build a new one - which makes perfect sense as temple building is something the legitimate messiah/king was supposed to do.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
MB
Canada isn't what it used to be, that's for sure, but so is the way of all worldly nations. Deflection noted.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is interesting considering that here is no Great Sanhedrin. That body was dissolved in about AD 425. The State of Israel currently has a Supreme Court, so there is not even a need for a Great Sanhedrin. So it's interesting that there are people out there claiming the role of legitimate governmental functions of Israel. If I said I was corresponding with the Colonial Governor of Virginia, would you take that guy seriously? No, because such position was dissolved and replaced. And you might consider that person claiming to be the "Colonial Governor" either fanatical and/or delusional.

A consideration for a different thread: there is an inconsistency between saying that Israel's reconstitution as a nation in 1948 is somehow related to biblical Israel, yet there is a "Sanhedrin" which if legitimate would mean Israel's current government were illegitimate. Can't have it both ways.

I don't know that I would take impressions from someone who thinks they're a member of the Great Sanhedrin.

I'm not sure why or how you could assert that they are a "messiah" in the manner of Cyrus without putting yourself on the same level of Isaiah.

Well, that's impossible since Herod's temple was the 3rd in Jerusalem. Herod took down the 2nd one in order to build a new one - which makes perfect sense as temple building is something the legitimate messiah/king was supposed to do.

Whether the Sanhedrin that Rabbi Yeshayahu Hollander is a part of is "Great" or not is
a question that I can't answer but his articles on many topics are certainly impressive.

Noahides and Christians

Noahides and Christians
Posted by: Rabbi Yeshayahu Hollander March 11, 2012

Q: Is it proper for a Noahide to show hostility towards Christians?

Q:
I personally know one Noahide well. This person is the most hateful person towards Christians I have ever seen. He is mocking, insulting and demeaning. He claims that is how all Noahides feel about Christians.
Reading your website I find this behavior troubling.
Is this attitude and behavior typical? Is that actually the belief system of Noahides? It is my hope that this person is just misinformed and in and of himself troubled and in need of prayer by you and myself rather than that this is a reflection of your belief system.
Is there anything that I might say which would be affirmed by you that would ease this hostility towards Christians? These statements on occasion are actually scary for those who hear them, especially since they are declared in the name of Noahides as a whole.
A: I can understand that some person makes such a statement. But I cannot agree that it is a general opinion.

Let’s begin at the beginning, and you will understand. Most Noahides you come in contact with grew up as Christians. As you can understand, leaving belief in Christianity is not easy. It takes a lot of emotional strength. Living as a Noahide in Christian surroundings is not easy. It also takes a lot of strength.

Out of weakness, people tend to try to make things simple emotionally, and instead of relating to Christians and Christianity as, say, Maimonides did, it is so much simpler to denigrate the religion and ridicule or even hate one’s own previous identity.

One should have pity for the people who feel in need of such an attitude. May God give them strength to be at peace with their former selves.

Be assured that this is not common, but rather a sign of tiredness or weakness.
Best wishes,
Rabbi Yeshayahu Hollander

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is exactly what Mr. Jim Rickards states in this impressive 46 minute video.

Senator and CIA Insider Accuse Federal Reserve of Covering Up Secret Bankruptcy

FORGET IRAN, IRAQ, UKRAINE
THIS IS WHERE WWIII STARTS...
Dennis the Rothschild dynasty owns the world monetary system's as my research finds, George Soro's control of 20 billion dollars is a grain of sand on the beach, compared to the unknown wealth of the Rothschilds.

The Rothchild's could create world chaos and depression at the drop of a dime.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Choir Loft

Jan 27, 2018
Tampa
✟15,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The initial question of this thread was, "Do you believe an attempt will be made to devalue the US dollar?" Questions followed asking; is Soros was running the economy, if US dollar reserve currency status is sufficient to retain value of the dollar, prayer & research, as well as yes and no answers.

Prayer means nothing - according to voter tabulation
Nearly three quarters of those that voted were of the opinion the dollar would not be devalued. A minority believed George Soros was the invisible hand at the helm of the American financial cadre and nobody said they'd pray on it. Nobody said they'd pray on it. Nobody. Apparently more faith has been expressed in the machinations of Soros than in divine providence. I personally tend to disagree with this number - or rather the lack of it.

Despite the lack of expressed faith in God, there were a number of the usual scripture quotations supporting opinion about financial matters, documented in the vote tally, as devoid of faith as they were knowledge of the state of world currency. This is typical nonsensical religious poppycock. Ignorance is justified by religious slogans in the form of scripture snippets.

Soros and the global economy
I've been monitoring commodities and keeping records of several financial and trade indicators (including BDIY index), stock market averages as well as the inter-relationships of the primary world currencies for several years. Of interest to the American trade balance is the renminbi, the ruble, yen, euro and pound. I also monitor the IMF SDR currency basket with regard to the aforementioned currencies. In all of this I've found no evidence of manipulations of George Soros or that a devaluation of the US dollar is imminent or inevitable.

That doesn't mean it won't happen. It just means there are no indicators of substance that I'm aware of. If anyone has a legitimate source indicator of trends and international or domestic forecasts that would shed some light on the subject I'd be glad to read it. Scripture quotations don't figure into calculations of trends and averages. No fake prophets or fake prophecies, please. I need - we all need - answers of substance, not religious tinsel.

US Dollar reserve currency
Much has been written and spoken with regard to reserve currencies. I can only reiterate the importance of reading and study and monitoring the interrelationships of global currencies. Much of what is written and offered on media such as youTube are fear mongering predictions, usually with a hook to buy something of a survivalist nature - everything from tasteless preserved food to atomic flashlights that can light up the night or blind a trespasser. Commercial hokum of the most shallow sort.

In August 1971 congress recommended and President Nixon acted upon a devaluation of the dollar. It had nothing to do "foreign price gougers", but everything to do with the relative value of the dollar to foreign currencies. Devaluation was fake news - a public statement to mask a deeper action. The action that was smogged over was a new US policy to halt direct conversion of the US dollar to gold. Other nations soon followed until the world settled on relative values of currencies as compared to each other. National economies are not always reliable or consistent so that when gold was abandoned as a standard a stable currency became the default comparative value. All currencies from 1971 until today now "float". They have a comparative value to each other and to the dollar. As the dollar goes, so go the currencies of the world. In 1971 it was necessary to devalue the dollar as compared to the redemptive value of gold. In 2018 such a devaluation isn't necessary because the dollar itself, as well as all others, float in value from day to day. The dollar literally appreciates and depreciates in value daily.

Since there is no scripture quotation to illustrate current global reserve currency values, I recommend the reader add the following web site to his or her notes on the subject;

www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/currency

The above site monitors the USDX, US dollar volatility index, as a comparative valuation against foreign currencies. A quick perusal of the numbers shows variations in the value of the dollar. You can literally watch it float.

Wealth
The US media feeds us bovine excrement on a daily basis and a lot of that covers the subject of the American economy. The news literally covers the truth with BS. Without going into specifics I think it best to review the classic definition of wealth.

Wealth is defined by most dictionaries as being in a state of plentiful resources or materials. The point our media ignores when it propagandizes false information about our economy is that wealth is connected to consumerism. For instance, the Christmas season is said to be an indicator of economic wealth. This is false on several levels, primarily because wealth is a measure of an economy to produce things, not to consume them. Most shoppers understand the fallacy of sales adverts. Many understand that reports of a booming economy during the holiday season are unreliable at several points. We forget that wealth is possession or production of items or resources that are of value to others. Hoarding junk from the mall or internet vendors is not a measure of wealth. It is a measure of indebtedness.

"On 16 September 1985, when the Commerce Department announced that the United States had become a debtor nation, the American Empire died." - Gore Vidal

Nobody in 1985 realized the significance of the Commerce Department announcement. I remember reading the story and I certainly did not. Many today still don't. What we have today is massive national and personal debt built and sustained on a currency that is bobbing like a lost cork in a sea of financial turmoil. Some of the biggest economies, specifically that of the Renminbi, are working diligently toward establishing themselves as reserve currency - to displace the dollar by means of the largest trade infrastructure project in human history, the Belt and Road Project. Yet US media ignores this threat to our domestic financial future - ignores it almost totally.(*)

America is facing a new trade war of massive proportions. Instead of answering the challenge of a new type of warfare, America is bogged down in meaningless battles in the middle east in an attempt to sustain dwindling fossil fuel production and to insure continued flow of opium from the golden crescent. Instead of planning and working for the future, The American people are losing on all fronts - to our collective disadvantage.

Crash
Barring some sort of military assault upon America or its armed forces, I don't believe any of the figures I've consulted justify the opinion the US currency will crash overnight. If current trends continue, I think we'll be treated to continuing and deepening inflation over time. This means that the money we use to buy stuff will become increasingly worthless. Can we all work hard enough to compensate? I doubt it. Statements made by financial and political leaders suggest we are all supposed to get used to shoddy goods, poisonous food, toxic water and increasing levels of violence - firearms notwithstanding (mental cases use guns while our dedicated enemies employ bombs, heavy vehicles and arson to accomplish their mischief).

The American future is dismal to say the least. At the risk of sounding preachy, I believe all these things have come upon us because we as a nation have forgotten God. We shake our collective fist in His face and deliberately violate His Law collectively and personally. Violence is entertainment and sin is winked at even in the sermons and literature of our religious leaders. When was the last time you heard a sermon on repentance? It is repentance we need, not fake news and lies and assumptions made in ignorance. America is headed for judgment, if not already up to it to our necks.

The time to repent is now. Our hope is in the Lord of Hosts, not the global reserve currency.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

(*) Chinese military has established bases in the South China Sea and the port of Djibouti at the mouth of the Red Sea near the horn of Africa. US media proclaims them a threat to peace. In actual fact, they are bases to secure the seaborne trade routes of their Belt and Road project.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0