President Trump and the value of the USA dollar.

Do you believe an attempt will be made to devalue the USA dollar?

• Yes... George Soros has been planning that for years.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No..... the USA dollar is seventy percent of the world's reserve currency.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I am not sure... but I will pray about this and do some research.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes....

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no.....

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Would you rather have the wife of the man who said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
What does Bill's cheating have to do with Hillary or this thread???? Bill Clinton, like Donald Trump, is or at least were, lying cheating scum bags.
I hope you aren't too gullible to liars who make a nice showing
Well, Trump is a liar who fails to make the smallest of good showings. So, I'm not gullible in politics. I start out understanding that no one in politics tells the full truth.
If that's all it takes to be called holy and righteous or not...by outer appearance in this dark deceptive world (oh, but it's so shiny and clean!?)
I don't mean this to be offensive. I'm warning you
I hope that you are taking your own warning seriously.

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

christianforumsuser

Oct 28, 2017
Rochester
✟3,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What does Bill's cheating have to do with Hillary or this thread???? Bill Clinton, like Donald Trump, is or at least were, lying cheating scum bags.

Well, Trump is a liar who fails to make the smallest of good showings. So, I'm not gullible in politics. I start out understanding that no one in politics tells the full truth.

I hope that you are taking your own warning seriously.
Best get away from all of em

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Would you rather have the wife of the man who said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
I hope you aren't too gullible to liars who make a nice showing
If that's all it takes to be called holy and righteous or not...by outer appearance in this dark deceptive world (oh, but it's so shiny and clean!?)
I don't mean this to be offensive. I'm warning you

Exactly!

She was kind of scary!

But there is a prophecy about her coming to full fledged repentance.......

Patricia Kimsey Bollinger: Prophetic Word & Vision, from Patricia Bollinger 11/19/16
“FORGIVE, RELEASE MY LOVE AND MY LIGHT.”

I had a powerful encounter with God this morning as I was praying for our nation, America.
“Forgive, release My love and My light. “ As I was praying for America, God gave me keys to break the unrest and problems in this nation.

As I was praying for George Soros, as I released the light and love of God, I saw this in a vision: God’s bright light go into the octopus (the “octopus” is the demonic behind the plans to hurt America, which has been operating through Soros.).

God’s powerful glory light went into the octopus and overcame him – it broke it apart. I saw the light move with force into the belly and the legs broke off and light overcame it, so it disappeared. I saw George Soros in a room as he encountered the Father’s great love for him. He was on his knees; he looked up and said to the Lord: “I didn’t know you were God, forgive me.” Then, I prayed for Hillary Clinton. I broke ungodly soul ties between Hillary and the heart of America. I felt the love of God overwhelm me and I saw the glory and light of God spread out all over America. I my visions, I saw Hillary have an encounter with God. She talked to The Lord, and she turned to Him. I believe as He God said:

“The curse is being broken in America, if you, the body of Christ will forgive all who have hurt you and offended you.” We must forgive now. The demonic plans of the enemy will be dismantled and destroyed as we forgive everyone who has hurt us or disagreed with us.

There is great power in forgiveness. It’s God’s say. We must forgive, repent and release the love of God to America now. This is the key, designed by God that He requires. “It is not complicated,” He said, but it will require our obedience. Let’s get into God’s plans now and see our nation, America saved!

Matthew 5:44 “But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,”
(c) Patricia Kimsey Bollinger 2016,

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
An online friend of mine made me aware that there are 4.3 TRILLION USA Petro-dollars out there floating around........... and there are some intelligent schemers who are willing to go to great lengths to attempt to devalue the USA Dollar.

So on one hand there are $4.3 "Petro" dollars "floating around," but on the other hand someone supposedly can devalue the dollar. Think about the problem here - even if what you stated were true, someone would potentially need trillions of dollars worth of either other currencies or "stuff" of some sort to trade in order to move the petrodollar market all by themselves. To give perspective, Russia's GDP is a little of $1 trillion.

In any case, a "petrodollar" isn't necessarily the same as the "US Dollar" that is in your bank account.

To devalue the USD, you would need to see some economic force driving the move. That would probably come in the form of rising inflation (which it isn't at the moment), rising interest rates (which really aren't), recession, depression, and/or serious political instability.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Exactly!

She was kind of scary!

But there is a prophecy about her coming to full fledged repentance.......
I am curious.

Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women. Trump bragged about being a perverted peeping tom on naked women at his pageants. There are many women who say Trump was also peeping on naked children at his teen pageant. If true and there are many accusers and this agrees with what Trump said he likes to do then that makes Trump a pedophile.

You seem to like Trump. You literally blame Hillary for the actions of her husband and don't seem to hold Trump responsible for any of his behavior. How do you reconcile this behavior with your Christian values? Is there anything Trump could do that would make you not like him?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So on one hand there are $4.3 "Petro" dollars "floating around," but on the other hand someone supposedly can devalue the dollar. Think about the problem here - even if what you stated were true, someone would potentially need trillions of dollars worth of either other currencies or "stuff" of some sort to trade in order to move the petrodollar market all by themselves. To give perspective, Russia's GDP is a little of $1 trillion.

In any case, a "petrodollar" isn't necessarily the same as the "US Dollar" that is in your bank account.

To devalue the USD, you would need to see some economic force driving the move. That would probably come in the form of rising inflation (which it isn't at the moment), rising interest rates (which really aren't), recession, depression, and/or serious political instability.

Actually..... USA Petro Dollars that are used to facilitate the trade of oil between nations.... are indeed USA dollars..........

Buffett's $55 Billion Gamble is a Bet on U.S. Collapse, Warns CIA Economist | Total Wealth Research

Did Warren Buffett just make a $55 billion bet on an imminent market crash?

A single financial document has emerged that may hold the answer.

According to a new SEC filing, Buffett is sitting on $55 billion in cash through his company Berkshire Hathaway. This is highly unusual behavior from a man often called "the world’s greatest investor."

It’s the biggest cash hoard the company has ever amassed, in the 40 years he’s been in charge.

At a cost of $29 million every single day he keeps his money out of the markets, from all outward appearances, this is a risky and costly gamble. Unless Buffett is sure a Wall Street crash is at our doorstep.

Shocking: See the chart that may have caused Buffett to bet on a U.S. collapse.
But he’s not the only famous investor who fears a dangerous correction is coming.

Jim Rogers recently admitted to Yahoo! that he is staying far away from U.S. stocks.

New filings also revealed billionaire George Soros’ massive short position on the S&P 500.

Previously, Soros allocated 3% of his portfolio to shorting the S&P. It’s a common practice major investors use to insure their positions against unforeseen pullbacks.

But he just increased his short position on the S&P 500 over 5X fold, taking it to 16% of his entire portfolio.

That is an alarming sign that Soros is betting on a market collapse. And given his track record of predicting these events, it’s one we should not ignore.

So the question remains: Why are some of the “greatest investors alive” betting against Wall Street?

According to Jim Rickards, the CIA’s Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor, they are taking emergency measures now before a historic economic meltdown strikes – one he, and many of his colleagues at the U.S. Intelligence Community, fear is unavoidable.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Carnally minded people haven't been so nice but I hope I can be responsible and mature and forgive if people would ever repent and not be so arrogant.
Mankind does filth and evil and works hard and calls it humble
Or does what they consider in their mind nice and right and clean and lawful
But they excuse and justify their foolishness and violent tendencies
I don't trust them or such a system. They won't invest unless it feeds their wicked ego...whether they smile and laugh or soothsay....it's gotten this way for a reason and not been according to God's Word in right faith

I really do believe the prophecy about G-d raising up a political leader....
who is led by the right hand.....
even though at the time that he enters politics.....
he really does not know G-d hardly at all.

President Donald Trump = modern Cyrus prophecy?

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TerryWoodenpic

Nov 23, 2017
Oldham
✟39,925.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
The Exchange rate of the Dollar internationally, also affects the value of the dollar in Your pocket.
However the effect takes some time to work through the system.
Imports almost immediately cost more. Other things take longer... it is like water finding its own level. Everything is interconnected. some things might go up in price only because a seller sees an opportunity to balance his price with imports.
But is is as inevitable as night follows day that prices rise when the dollar falls.

Exactly the same happens everywhere. the Pound has fallen since the vote on Brexit....investment has been put on hold, prices have risen wages have stagnated, as has growth. But it is a good time for foreigners to visit the UK. to them everything now seem cheap.

You probably noticed the last time the dollar fell there was an influx of visitors to the USA taking advantage of the exchange rate, and cheap goods and cheap everything.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So Trump is the messiah?

President Trump is on the list of possible candidates to fulfill the role of a modern political Cyrus type leader in our time period.................

G-d can lead somebody by the right hand... .even though that person does not really know G-d all that well.........

Isaiah 45:1

Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

I personally believe that there are a minimum of seven or eight major Cyrus type political leaders on this earth at this time....... because i believe that G-d follows H-s own advice........

Ecclesiastes 11:2

Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth."

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
President Trump is on the list of possible candidates to fulfill the role of a modern political Cyrus type leader in our time period.................

G-d can lead somebody by the right hand... .even though that person does not really know G-d all that well.........

Isaiah 45:1

I personally believe that there are a minimum of seven or eight major Cyrus type political leaders on this earth at this time....... because i believe that G-d follows H-s own advice........

Ecclesiastes 11:2

Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth."
In my opinion would be strange to see Yahweh use one the most deplorable human beings I've seen (Trump), and promote him to leader.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People
Trump brags about grabbing women by the vagina (Can't link, against TOS)
Donald Trump's long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2017
Peeping Don: Trump spied on teens, beauty queens say
Trump brags about being perverted peeping Tom on women in his pageants (Can not link, against TOS)
Paul Ryan: Trump made "textbook definition of a racist comment"

Surely Yahweh can find better than this?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I assume this has been revealed to you in the same way it was revealed to Isaiah? Are you a prophet?

I dunno, I don't see the connection to the book of Isaiah. I do find it interesting though that you willingly accept that Trump is a messiah-type figure even though you don't seem to have a reason why.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
things will become unbearable for the working class and homeless, and this is one of the usual reasons for God's judgment.

We are forgetting here that our Country does more for the poor of the world than all other countries. Probably all together.
M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
We are forgetting here that our Country does more for the poor of the world than all other countries. Probably all together.
M-Bob
Not really. The wars started by the US leave countries poor so they'll rely on you, it's not a service.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not really. The wars started by the US leave countries poor so they'll rely on you, it's not a service.

Haven't seen Canada feeding many poor throughout the world lately?
They do no good works yet accuse others.
Nothing new under the sun.
MB

• Winner
Upvote 0

Doulosiesou

Jan 1, 2018
Colorado
✟16,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If the dollar decreases in value, imports will become more expensive, but manufacturing in the US will become more economically viable, thus creating jobs. Whether manufacturing in the US actually increases will depend on other factors, however.

Don't forget the effects of automation. Automation will probably eliminate most manufacturing jobs in the next 10 years. So any tax gains or windfalls corporations may receive may re-patriot their money back to the states but chances are they will invest in automation, which will end up eliminating jobs.

Which is okay, if the economy adjusts and creates new jobs. But that takes small businesses. Small businesses have been in a general decline for over 10 years now. This is not healthy.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I assume this has been revealed to you in the same way it was revealed to Isaiah? Are you a prophet?

I dunno, I don't see the connection to the book of Isaiah. I do find it interesting though that you willingly accept that Trump is a messiah-type figure even though you don't seem to have a reason why.

I began to correspond with Jerusalem Sanhedrin Rabbi Yeshayahu Hollander back in 2010.

I got the impression that he was amazingly gifted and I feel that this offer to President Trump and President Putin was inspired..........

if they think he is on the list of possible candidates to be a modern Cyrus...... then I will back them up as best as I can......

Sanhedrin to Trump-Putin: Fulfill Cyrus-like role in Jerusalem

I began this discussion and poll:

Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Haven't seen Canada feeding many poor throughout the world lately?
They do no good works yet accuse others.
Nothing new under the sun.
MB

I agree and got into that serious flaw in our policy in my 2004 campaign........ my 2006 campaign writing appears first though:

www.BankingSystemFlaws.blogspot.ca/

flaws in the canadian banking and taxation system!

.....Personally, I believe that we must forward this information to every RCMP officer in Canada and we must set a date for reform in our banking system or we should arrest every uncooperative federal politician in Canada on the charge of “Criminal Negligence Causing Death.” How about January 1, 2006 as the final cut off date for the levying of any direct taxation by our federal “government”? How about turning every penny of direct taxation collected over to our provincial politicians after this date?

Shouldn’t politicians be held accountable for taking the reigns of government in a manner similar to how a school bus driver bears a certain responsibility when he or she sits behind a steering wheel?

I believe that they should certainly be held accountable and I do believe that the judges in each case should perhaps consider having some mercy on each of these defendants because certainly most of our politicians have almost no understanding of the economic theory of underconsumptionism, the monetary plan behind the British North America Act/Canada’s Original Constitution or the effects of our flawed monetary policy on Canadians, not to mention on the lives of kids in the third world.

I believe that the massive government spending cutbacks in health care and in our Canadian Armed Forces, over the past several decades, has certainly resulted in many premature deaths in Canada? It could even be argued that General Romeo Dallaire might well have been instrumental in warding off the genocide in Rawanda but, every major decision in Canada has been profoundly affected by our flawed monetary system. We have defined ourselves as essentially bankrupt in order to please a small but powerful segment of our population.

I believe that government spending cutbacks in our RCMP and in our Coast Guard is partly to blame for the fact that perhaps two thirds of the drugs that reach American cities come into North America through secluded and difficult to police areas of the Nova Scotia coastline.

If our federal politicians are not partly to blame in all this, then who is?

Oh, incidentally, I believe that our somewhat less than courageous provincial politicians had better help us to rip the power of direct taxation away from our federal government and give this power squarely back to our provincial governments as originally designed in the British North America Act or we should have them up on similar charges as well."
...... (Dennis Tate, 2004)

Upvote 0