Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If he'd treated Covid 19 as a serious threat to the country.

If he'd not insulted John McCain and actually respected a Georgian Civil Rights hero.

If he'd not made it all about himself.
Trump's former campaign manager (Parscale) ... says that Trump lost because he did not present enough empathy to the American people during the COVID pandemic.

I guess that would be hard if you simply don't care ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Always someone else's fault for Donald's failures.
The greatest predictor for future personal failure ... is blaming others for your past and current failures (i.e. not taking responsibility) ...

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The greatest predictor for future personal failure ... is blaming others for your past and current failures (i.e. not taking responsibility) ...

And Donald is a case study in how to achieve so much and still manage to fail so badly.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) says that President Donald Trump would have won the election if the media had given more coverage to unsubstantiated allegations concerning President-elect Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden. Senator Johnson claims Trump would have won if media covered Hunter Biden more
Yes, if polls are to be believed (and I note that Biden supporters have said that the polls showed him leading prior to election day, therefore, the election outcome must be valid) a stunningly high percentage of people who voted for him said that if they'd known of the Hunter Biden scandal, it would have affected their vote for President.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) says that President Donald Trump would have won the election if the media had given more coverage to unsubstantiated allegations concerning President-elect Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden. Senator Johnson claims Trump would have won if media covered Hunter Biden more
Right. As we were in the grips of the worst economic and national health crisis of our lifetimes I’m sure what the country was really looking for was to hear more about Hunter Biden.

Here’s a thought. If Trump had shown just an ounce of compassion for what the country was going through instead of pushing back against reality, I think that would have sealed his re-election.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
What makes you think that money laundering is nothing much? The FBI seems to think it is something.
You mean the China thing? That is still under investigation, an investigation which was reported in all of the news outlets I regularly see--and comes as no big surprise to anyone who knows anything about Hunter Biden, who has a reputation for sailing too close to the wind. I thought Johnson was referring to accusations about Biden's seat on the Burisma board, a red herring that Trump tried to draw across the trail of his own nefarious dealings in Ukraine, in other words, nothing.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

I actually blame Mexico .. if they had paid for the wall then we would have “Big Beautiful Tall and Long wall the world never seen” and Corona virus can’t climb up those tall wall . you see I am the smartest of all .. I can figure out where things went wrong….

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MSM and social media seem to be at fault.

That makes no sense at all...why has not right wing sources pursued the story further? If the story has "legs" one would think reputable news sources would pursue and follow up....

Upvote 0

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟101,023.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Honestly, I would have voted for Trump if he had led through Coronavirus differently. I didn't care a bit about Hunter Biden and his laptop because that has nothing to do with how Biden would lead as president. I do know 4 people so far that have died from co-vid before they could vote, two of which were Trump supporters in swing states. And then there was Hermain Cain in Ga. Perhaps Trump would have won if his supporters had taken co-vid seriously because he had taken it seriously? The world will never know. Woulda , coulda, shoulda. The bottom line is that he didn't win because more people voted for Biden. If Trump didn't make his points clear or didn't sell himself correctly or run an effective smear campaign on the other guy, that's on him and his team.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged

It’s the economy stupid. Hunter Biden didn’t affect people’s everyday lives. A sliding economy and a global pandemic killing people daily does. Against those two things Hunter Biden was small potatoes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
That makes no sense at all...why has not right wing sources pursued the story further? If the story has "legs" one would think reputable news sources would pursue and follow up....

Which "right wing sources" did you have in mind? Or examples of such?

And which are the "reputable news sources?"

Surely, you do not think that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc. etc. are impartial, but it's those "news sources" that millions of Americans use when it comes to getting their news.

I'd be interested to know which "right wing sources" you suppose to have the same viewership as such as these do.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The media did cover Hunter Biden, to no end. We were hearing about him nonstop from Fox, Breitbart, OANN, etc. I don’t think I know anyone who didn’t know about the allegations re Hinter Biden.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Which "right wing sources" did you have in mind? Or examples of such?

And which are the "reputable news sources?"

Surely, you do not think that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc. etc. are impartial, but it's those "news sources" that millions of Americans use when it comes to getting their news.

I'd be interested to know which "right wing sources" you suppose to have the same viewership as such as these do.

The question remains ...where is it being pursued? You tell us, if there is significant info and facts surrounding the story....where is it? What does "impartial" have to do with the truth or falsity of a story? Is the DoJ pursuing it? Is the FBI? Do you actually believe that if the MSM is not involved that our legal system fails to operate correctly?

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, if polls are to be believed (and I note that Biden supporters have said that the polls showed him leading prior to election day, therefore, the election outcome must be valid) a stunningly high percentage of people who voted for him said that if they'd known of the Hunter Biden scandal, it would have affected their vote for President.
And I'm sure that, presidential shield removed, ... there is info that will come out about Mr. Trump, which, had it been widely known, ... would have affected some of those voting for Trump.

But, of course, it's all maybe's and might have been's now ...

• Winner
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, why did Fox drop it like a hot potato after Tucker got his hands in that supposedly damning evidence?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, why did Fox drop it like a hot potato after Tucker got his hands in that supposedly damning evidence?
Fox was loathe to touch the story. Only Tucker did, after the NY Post broke it, ... but it soon became apparent even to Tucker ... that it was not a winning hand ...

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What makes you think that money laundering is nothing much? The FBI seems to think it is something.
If money laundering is now a big deal, a certain soon-to-be former President might need to be concerned.

Upvote 0