Somewhere
✟45,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Why not? People immortalize individuals in fist fights that reach for weapons. Drug dealers. Convicted felons... can't be angered that a completely innocent person was murder by being shot thru a door?

She was unarmed. They should have reasoned with her or tried to deescalate the situation.
For clarification, she was shot as she was climbing through a broken window, that lead to the hallway outside of the Senate chamber, which was on lockdown due to the Capitol perimeter being breached. From the video taken inside the Capitol, there was a large group of people attempting to break down that doorway and break down the windows. Capitol police were telling the crowd that if they went past the door they would be forced to fire to ensure the safety of the Senators and the Vice President of the United States. She climbed through the window, and at that moment the Capitol Police were forced to fire because they don't know whether she has a suicide vest or is armed otherwise.

People kept saying before the BLM protests if you 'just listened and followed lawful orders', then police wouldn't shoot you. Why is that suddenly gone from your lot?

I want to share the video that shows the events, but since it involves someone visibly getting shot and dying, it would undoubtable get me banned. The video was first reported by a far-right publication, the National File. If a mod gives me the go-ahead and promises I cannot get banned for sharing it, I can provide it, but until then you will have to look it up yourself to see just why she was shot. I don't want to get banned for breaking the rules of these fourms.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Green Sun

404: Star not found
Jun 26, 2015
Somewhere
✟45,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
She was with BLM and antifa in that crowd... you sure she didn't just have swag on like the rest of them? Never heard of any trump supporter jumping thru windows.

Im honest enough to say I do not know. But you do you.
Here's her twitter.
https://twitter.com/Ashli_Babbitt
Trump supporting as far as the eye can see.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So do you have a cutoff date for this fantasy of yours? Or could you be saying “any day now”, six months from now?

I don't know. Had I been following my emotions I would have bailed by now. I do not believe it is over yet. I'ts one of those times you know it is going to suck, but you step forward.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Military intervention is a coup.
So stopping your imaginary plan would be to halt Trump from becoming a dictator.

Hence, why I believe there will be hot war in America. Neither side is going to relent. Both view another as detrimental to the nation and the constitution. This doesn't end here, like this. None of the conflict has been addressed yet alone abated. We are still broken... and fracture into two angry factions.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ok this...

But both he and Donald Trump are pawns of reptilian aliens who control them through 5G cell towers.

What? And then you say:

You gotta wake up to the truth!

The side that spins such rhetoric about me and my beliefs, is not reaching me with such rhetoric.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
  • Informative
Reactions: Green Sun
Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,661.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hence, why I believe there will be hot war in America. Neither side is going to relent....

This is ambitious to say the least. There is no sign that the army would be involved in an insurrection. The full panoply of state power will be ranged against a pitiful mob with have lots and lots of weapons, but no training, no organisation worth anything, and no base. The round-up of leading lights spotted in Washington has already begun.

The post has one thing half right. The state will not relent. It will stop when the last rebel is behind bars. The best this rabble can hope for is a skirmish or two ending in a few people being shot and more going to prison for a long, long time.

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And which Trump supporter has mentioned this?:

Hero Capitol Police cop killed by blow to the head with a fire extinguisher during Trump-inspired riot

Hero Capitol Police cop killed by blow to the head with a fire extinguisher during Trump-inspired riot (msn.com)

They are all about the woman who was trying to take over the government and killed by a cop doing his duty to protect this country and himself. Just like this police officer who was killed by them. But they do not sorrow over him.

They let them in.... you can see videos of this all over the place.

upload_2021-1-8_15-54-33.png

There was no violent breach of capital security... something is amiss...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And which Trump supporter has mentioned this?

They are all about the woman who was trying to take over the government and
Why on Earth would you expect a Trump supporter, or anyone but a knee-jerk supporter of the other party, to refer to such an absurd fiction as you've given us here??

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They let them in....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1347596278583197698

There was no violent breach of capital security... something is amiss...
How can you still be saying this when there are multiple videos of literal breaking and entering, and of protesters overwhelming and fighting with security? I agree that there may have been some officers that allowed protesters to breach barriers but that doesn’t cancel out the other places where protesters broke in.

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How can you still be saying this when there are multiple videos of literal breaking and entering, and of protesters overwhelming and fighting with security? I agree that there may have been some officers that allowed protesters to breach barriers but that doesn’t cancel out the other places where protesters broke in.

It makes no logical sense. People are not going to act this calm as people are jumping through windows, fighting cops, and storming the chambers. None of them... again, not a single officer is in swat gear as we saw in the fight clip. These officers are not alarmed. The Trump supporters are already in, so there is no need to break in.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That is nothing but a blatant lie, just like everything that comes out of Trump's mouth.

Optics... Everyone there had a cell phone. Tens of thousands in line of site. Hundreds of professional grade cameras, 1020p/4k go pro's, and online live stream commentators/bloggers... the footage is out there. It did not go down as the MSM is editing clips to suggest it did.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It makes no logical sense. People are not going to act this calm as people are jumping through windows, fighting cops, and storming the chambers. None of them... again, not a single officer is in swat gear as we saw in the fight clip. These officers are not alarmed. The Trump supporters are already in, so there is no need to break in.
There is video of people breaking in. There is video of protesters swarming barriers. Address those videos.

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Optics... Everyone there had a cell phone. Tens of thousands in line of site. Hundreds of professional grade cameras, 1020p/4k go pro's, and online live stream commentators/bloggers... the footage is out there. It did not go down as the MSM is editing clips to suggest it did.
It did not go down as that video depicts?

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian

Optics my eye. What a bunch of false nonsense. All you have to do is go to youtube or liveleak to find the *plenty* of evidence of how it went down. It was violent. Period. Trump and his followers are guilty of trying to overthrow the lawfully elected government, and people like you *enable* him.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Optics my eye. What a bunch of false nonsense. All you have to do is go to youtube or liveleak to find the *plenty* of evidence of how it went down. It was violent. Period.

It's not that cut and dry. Something is afoot.

Trump and his followers are guilty of trying to overthrow the lawfully elected government, and people like you *enable* him.

Biden was placed... not 'lawfully elected'.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Why on Earth would you expect a Trump supporter, or anyone but a knee-jerk supporter of the other party, to refer to such an absurd fiction as you've given us here??

Trump supporters are living in their own little world---I care not what they think of me as they care not what I think of them. Truth is not something that Trump or his supporters are able to face. I will give your comments all the time they deserve.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It did not go down as that video depicts?

No. The MSM does not show the TS fist fighting with agitators causing damage to the building. Or pulling them off of the building. The MSM also neglects to show the group of people already behind police lines that are seen waving the others in once the police move the barriers. They don't show TS physically defending the police, putting the cops behind them to fight the aggressors. They don't show the Trump supporter that lifts up a cop, off of the ground, and gets pepper sprayed for aiding him. They don't show the USCP using hand-signals to direct the crowd onto the property, nor do they show USCP opening the doors and allowing people to enter. On and on... it is a totally different scene when you go around watching clips. TS walked into a trap. One moment everything was peaceful, then all of a sudden complete bedlam.

What we are presented is a great optic of confusion and violence that no one knows the context of how it began, or even who is fighting who. Throw into the mix agitators wearing MAGA gear... and viola, news magic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0