FL
Visit site
✟3,504.00
Faith
Catholic
My Higher Self said:
Good question, I got room in my driveway for a T55, hope it gets here soon!!:D
would it be this one?
(* ithink it might be a t72. cant tell from this angle)

attachment.php

Attachments

• T72 Seen better days.JPG
    T72 Seen better days.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0

GMRELIC

Jan 30, 2004
texas
✟1,623.00
Faith
Christian
Bush showing off this pistol is the least of my worries about this man.
If he wants to look Special to his friends, cool, let him boost his ego, I am diffently no longer a Bush supporter, even tho sad to say I was 4 years ago, but we have ALOT more to worry about than him showing off his little souvenier.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I don't want an entire tank at my house, altho....parking probably woudn't be a problem. No I'm thinking something a little more practical, like the duffle bags! That way when everyone has to move to follow their jobs over seas they have something to put their stuff in! ;)
tulc(a couple of the machine guns might be cool, you know, for the grandkids to play with!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

datan

Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
✟6,836.00
Faith
Protestant
My Higher Self said:
Wow, I was unaware that Iraq was the 51st state and all of its people were now American citizens.
I was unaware anyone claimed that. In fact, you're the first to make this claim that you claim you are unaware of.I would like to know from which hole you pulled this claim out of?

Upvote 0

My Higher Self

Sense Offender
Aug 20, 2002
Florida
✟880.00
datan said:
I was unaware anyone claimed that. In fact, you're the first to make this claim that you claim you are unaware of.I would like to know from which hole you pulled this claim out of?
Oh, okay, that's what I thought, just couldn't figure out why you were trying to extend constitutional rights to Iraq and her people. Thought maybe I missed a headline in the news or something....

Ampmonster, that's not a T55, most likely a 72. The 55 has the bore evacuator at the end of the barrel, not in the middle. See how they had to make marks on the turret armor....<sigh> lol.

Upvote 0

Ampmonster

Swords to plowshares
Nov 6, 2003
FL
Visit site
✟3,504.00
Faith
Catholic
My Higher Self said:
Ampmonster, that's not a T55, most likely a 72. The 55 has the bore evacuator at the end of the barrel, not in the middle. See how they had to make marks on the turret armor....<sigh> lol.
LOL they all look like IS3's to me. hee hee hee

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

datan

Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
✟6,836.00
Faith
Protestant
My Higher Self said:
Oh, okay, that's what I thought, just couldn't figure out why you were trying to extend constitutional rights to Iraq and her people. Thought maybe I missed a headline in the news or something....
I never said that either did I?
I merely asked whether he supported Iraqis' right to bear arms and shoot their occupiers.

Is the US the only country which has such a right?

Upvote 0