Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I see that you are offering $15 sale for Lifetime Premium Membership but I cannot seem to find a link to learn more about the membership and what it offers. please advise.

Thanks
Not sure. But it looks like if you click on your profile name, and then click "Gift."

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Not sure. But it looks like if you click on your profile name, and then click "Gift."

I did not see it. I think the staff should explain the membership benefits on the account upgrade page.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Basically the best part of membership is having the adds removed from the website when you are logged in. That and your name is in green under your avatar. Also, of course supporting a website that you might use a lot is a good thing.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, it is cheap enough for a lifetime membership and supports a website that many of us use a lot. These sites are not free to run, and this one is ran relatively well compared to many others out there. But if you do not see the value, then by all means, there is no need to pay to be here - I am sure we are all happy to have you here anyways.

That said, it looks like you have either paid or been "gifted" a membership as your name is now green and you have the "supporter" banner now.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
That is the page that I already saw. It still lacks the explanation of the benefits. If the benefit only "removes ads" instead of allowing paid members to post pictures, videos, links and additional features, then there is no real point of buying a membership here.

Congrats!!! You're now a member!!! :D

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I see that you are offering $15 sale for Lifetime Premium Membership but I cannot seem to find a link to learn more about the membership and what it offers. please advise.

Thanks
Welcome Premium Member!

Hello Brinny:wave:

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, it is cheap enough for a lifetime membership and supports a website that many of us use a lot. These sites are not free to run, and this one is ran relatively well compared to many others out there. But if you do not see the value, then by all means, there is no need to pay to be here - I am sure we are all happy to have you here anyways.

Well, I just thought it would benefit this forum financially if we start charging memberships based on options that members are willing to pay for. Something like: 1.) Ad removed. 2.) Posting of images/video 3.) Posting links (within biblical reasons) 4.) Full Membership with all benefits included. For subscription, example take a look at this link: CARM forum. If you do not feel it is necessary then it is fine with me. It is just that I suggest having membership benefits spelt out on upgrade page so that people will know what they get.

• Useful
Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0