Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
No that event ends with His return to earth as the verses clearly said in Mat 24.

No once again.
Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

THAT day He just spoke about when men see Him return. Nothing to do with ancient history

That day, the day of His return, has not yet happened.

The day of the Temple's desecration and destruction was fulfilled in 70 AD. As the Lord clearly taught in Matthew 24.

-CryptoLutheran

Reactions: hopeon
Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
That day, the day of His return, has not yet happened.

The day of the Temple's desecration and destruction was fulfilled in 70 AD. As the Lord clearly taught in Matthew 24.

-CryptoLutheran
No the days and months are given from the time the abomination is set up till the end. (repeatedly)

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Many preachers are gung ho supporting Israel as if God supports the killing of civilians in Gaza. My opinion is that Israel is now in unbelief and rebellion against God, and will not be eligible for the blessing and protection of God until they get saved in the end. So I find is shameful that otherwise excellent preachers support terrorism and mass murder from Israel. Maybe someone can defend them?
Well . . . when the United States took out Saddam Hussein, one broadcast I heard claimed over a hundred thousand non-combatant Iraqis were killed. I never heard or read of any issue being made about that. And I understood maybe the United States would rather not get a lot more soldiers killed by being more careful. They weren't interested in losing American sons and daughters, plus it cost something like half a million dollars, at least, to train each soldier.

But . . . in any case, by removing Saddam, that made room for ISIS, since Saddam was not there to control things.

So . . . there can be no right way to handle something.

Remove Saddam, and ISIS can move in, plus you can have corrupt leaders taking the money while protected by the American military, like also happened in Afghanistan, I think.

So, my point is, if you have worldly operators, nothing can be right: the worldly will get a worldly result.

So . . . my take with things I have been told about Israel >

Israel's biggest tactical failure is they can fear.

And therefore Hamas can have power over them, being able to cause them to fear.

Therefore, they are not by their own scriptures, including >

"You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day."
(Psalm 91:5)

This verse is in context of how the LORD guarantees safety to those who trust and depend on Him.

With God in His love, we are guaranteed safety from fear >

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment." (in 1 John 4:18)

It is clear that a number of. Jews are living in fear and its tormemt. And in the weakness and degradation of fear, we can not function right and know what will work to take care of a problem. Jesus is clear >

"without Me you can do nothing" (in John 15:5)

But God can judge the matter and do what is good. We have prayer for God to have them find something better than what anyone now is trying to do or hoping they will do.

But if ones on both sides are wrong, neither side can do what is right.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well . . . when the United States took out Saddam Hussein, one broadcast I heard claimed over a hundred thousand non-combatant Iraqis were killed. I never heard or read of any issue being made about that. And I understood maybe the United States would rather not get a lot more soldiers killed by being more careful. They weren't interested in losing American sons and daughters, plus it cost something like half a million dollars, at least, to train each soldier.

But . . . in any case, by removing Saddam, that made room for ISIS, since Saddam was not there to control things.

So . . . there can be no right way to handle something.

Remove Saddam, and ISIS can move in, plus you can have corrupt leaders taking the money while protected by the American military, like also happened in Afghanistan, I think.

So, my point is, if you have worldly operators, nothing can be right: the worldly will get a worldly result.

So . . . my take with things I have been told about Israel >

Israel's biggest tactical failure is they can fear.

And therefore Hamas can have power over them, being able to cause them to fear.

Therefore, they are not by their own scriptures, including >

"You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day."
(Psalm 91:5)
No, that is not their scripture at all, it has zero to do with them. That is for believers. Israel is in unbelief, period.

But if ones on both sides are wrong, neither side can do what is right.
Forget anyone doing what is 'right' The idea here is that one side is mass murdering children. No connection to right, it is a complete abomination and crime against humanity

Upvote 0