Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Oh LORD thank YOU for YOUR goodness.. grace.. mercy.. love.. and all who preach, speak, bless and encourage because of YOUR fullness and love.. May all the truth and the whole knowledge of the truth soak the world and the nations of the world... FATHER open our eyes and ears and minds and hearts to more of YOU.. so that through YOUR kindness many are led to repentance.. Glory to GOD..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Here again.. to the glory of GOD.. I found a new way to find this thread..

Believing for all who are added here.. our prayers.. the prayers of a righteous person (through JESUS) are effective..

For a big harvest.. come on.. add your friends and families names here.. believe witn me.. our GOD is a great big GOD.. and HE loves them all..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father GOD.. here I am before YOUR throne thanks to JESUS.. right before the throne by faith.. lifting up the world of sinners who do not realize they are saved by grace and YOUR love.. Father GOD I simply ask that spiritual eyes are open and hearts softened to hear the message of the gospel and understand what they must do to receive this awesome gift.. to believe on JESUS and what HE has already done for them.. Father GOD thank YOU for hearing my prayer.. I ask this world wide.. families healed by JESUS.. marriages healed by JESUS.. the addicted healed by JESUS.. the suicidal healed and living full and happy lives by JESUS.. children born safely alive and not aborted by JESUS.. the hurting.. lonely and unwanted knowing they are loved and accepted and YOU LORD are with them always.. LORD that many many many men, women and children celebrate this CHRISTMAS knowing eternal life and the greatest joy that can ever be ours as YOUR children.. amen

Upvote 0

Mixolydian

Lord I believe; help my unbelief.
Oct 7, 2008
Kansas
✟18,933.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father GOD.. here I am before YOUR throne thanks to JESUS.. right before the throne by faith.. lifting up the world of sinners who do not realize they are saved by grace and YOUR love.. Father GOD I simply ask that spiritual eyes are open and hearts softened to hear the message of the gospel and understand what they must do to receive this awesome gift.. to believe on JESUS and what HE has already done for them.. Father GOD thank YOU for hearing my prayer.. I ask this world wide.. families healed by JESUS.. marriages healed by JESUS.. the addicted healed by JESUS.. the suicidal healed and living full and happy lives by JESUS.. children born safely alive and not aborted by JESUS.. the hurting.. lonely and unwanted knowing they are loved and accepted and YOU LORD are with them always.. LORD that many many many men, women and children celebrate this CHRISTMAS knowing eternal life and the greatest joy that can ever be ours as YOUR children.. amen

What a wonderful beautiful prayer! :amen: and :amen:

I'm praying for you and your family.

Reactions: peacechild4
Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Pausing again to pray for our world.. as they new year is almost upon us.. for our families.. our loved ones.. for what is most important to surface in our lives and become our new years resolution.. to give up anything that keeps us from being relevant wittnesses and lights in a dark and darkening world.. that we speak of the gospel.. the good news.. the hope that CHRIST gives us even when we ourselves are struggling with blow after blow.. the LORD bless our world with open spiritual eyes.. and open and hearing ears.. and that we realize the hope that springs eternal.. and walk the path GOD has for us to receive the greatest gift of all the gift of souls won to the Kingdom of GOD from the Kingdom of darkness.. glory to GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Though things are hard right now.. harder then ever before.. I pause to pray for our world.. I want the breakthroughs that come when we do not give up believing.. the souls are our harvest if we do not give up.. keep praying saints.. keep praying and even through the desert times we have the promise that if we do not give up.. we will reap a harvest..

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up" (Galatians 6:9).

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Though things are hard right now.. harder then ever before.. I pause to pray for our world.. I want the breakthroughs that come when we do not give up believing.. the souls are our harvest if we do not give up.. keep praying saints.. keep praying and even through the desert times we have the promise that if we do not give up.. we will reap a harvest..

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up" (Galatians 6:9).

This really says what I am feeling today.. I remembered this thread and wanted to add too it.. praying and fasting today.. my family continues to be pulled further apart.. but my heart is strengthened today to keep believing and pushing onwards for salvation for them... and for GODS SPIRIT to move in our family... in my friends and world..

:clap: :prayer:

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Dear peacechild - praying that your family has found some peace.

"As for me and mine, we shall follow the Lord"

Thank you that is so sweet.. bless your heart.. I wish I had some more time today..

My family has had lots of peace.. still separated though.. but the LORD tells me to rest.. :) Hard to do.. though cause I have waited along time.. but resting in JESUS.. is not impossible or too hard though is it..

I still love my husband very much despite all this.. which is a GOD thing.. I just commit that too to the LORD..

Upvote 0

meerkat

ALPHA FEMALE
Feb 25, 2007
UK
Visit site
✟16,791.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Times are hard and we are all struggling, fearful of what the future holds.
What once seemed steady and reliable, fell in shattered ruins around our feet.
Yet above all the remains of human endeavour there is still one steadfast and wonderful source, One who cares and provides, Who will still be there and still be for us a steadfast rock upon which to stand.

Never forget that Jesus is our rock and will ever be to the end of time, long after all the banks and the human made money has vanished into the dust of the earth.

Hallelujah to the Him, to the Name above all names.
Glory, glory glory!

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Times are hard and we are all struggling, fearful of what the future holds.
What once seemed steady and reliable, fell in shattered ruins around our feet.
Yet above all the remains of human endeavour there is still one steadfast and wonderful source, One who cares and provides, Who will still be there and still be for us a steadfast rock upon which to stand.

Never forget that Jesus is our rock and will ever be to the end of time, long after all the banks and the human made money has vanished into the dust of the earth.

Hallelujah to the Him, to the Name above all names.
Glory, glory glory!

Since I last posted my marriage did shatter and is in ruins around my feet.. but GOD is with me..

Halleujah to the LAMB... glory to GOD in the highest.. I continue to pray for my ex Justin to know JESUS.. it doesn't matter how and when or whom he is with or where.. glory to GOD.. for the salvation of my whole family and many many others around me..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Time and again we ask one another"Why can't I win my friends to the Lord"? "Why are not my family members interested in the Lord"? The answer may shock you in bluntness, but the truth often hurts. The reason people who know you aren't interested in you God may be because you don't have enough of the presence of God in your life. There is something about God's presence that makes everything else in comparison crumble. Without it you will be as pale and lifeless and everybody around you. Tommy Tenny MGP

Upvote 0

pinkputter

unending love, amazing grace
May 21, 2007
United States
✟10,504.00
Faith
Christian
Alright... When we come in here to look at and read this thread, we will think about those friends and family that we know who aren't saved. The people that you've been praying about, hoping and having faith that they will come to God.

Everytime you look at this thread, pray for those people you're thinking about, and the other people that people here are wanting and praying for to get born again. Which, when you think about it, is a LOT of people!!

Pray for these friends and family of ours to get born again... To have an encounter with God in a big way. To see the light and to change the way they think. For God to touch them in a way that they will know that it's Him and only Him. That the fire of God would consume them and remove everything that isn't Jesus inside of them.

Thanks!! This is how we should spend our thoughts .. not on what hasn't happened, but on WHAT CAN!

I just posted a thread that is slightly negative, but if we have the perspective we all do here, it is just a reminder to keep moving forward in our attempts to show them God's love working in our lives.

Thank u for blessing me with this reminder.:thumbsup::angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pinkputter

unending love, amazing grace
May 21, 2007
United States
✟10,504.00
Faith
Christian
Time and again we ask one another"Why can't I win my friends to the Lord"? "Why are not my family members interested in the Lord"? The answer may shock you in bluntness, but the truth often hurts. The reason people who know you aren't interested in you God may be because you don't have enough of the presence of God in your life. There is something about God's presence that makes everything else in comparison crumble. Without it you will be as pale and lifeless and everybody around you. Tommy Tenny MGP

I would have to agree and disagree with you on this one.

Looking from the outside in, I have no idea why my sister wouldn't know the Lord with the mom we have. I am not even including myself with this. When it comes down to it, each person has to answer to God. That person can't get up to the pearly gates and say "well, he or she didn't show me You enough!" They are respnsible to God, alone. There is also a verse in the bible saying that men r without excuse.

Do we dare lose our patience with these individuals along the way? Heavens no, we are supposed to love them as Jesus did/and does. No one is responsible for their salvation, imho

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
DIFFICULT PEOPLE Then there is the matter of loved ones. How many carry burdens for loved ones unsaved or backslidden. We cry day and night like the importunate woman calling on the unjust judge. But suppose we kind of "gather up our garments about us" and speak the word of faith: "It is done." We know that we should do this because we can have what we want. Well, do it! By faith see God at work in that precious one, beneath all the appearances of sin and flesh and maybe antagonism and contempt. Don’t see him or her in those fleshly appearances. See him as a precious and loved son of God, though still a prodigal son. See him as a marred son of God, just as I was - prodigal, but a son.

Tell him you have seen him in your faith and that God will get him, for he is His. And see all the positives you can in his life, which you can appreciate and for which you can be thankful. Always remember our true perspective: God is the All in all. Therefore, when I am confronted with this or that situation it is He who put me there, and I know why: He is going to come through with some new and glorious manifestation of Himself - the positive through the negative. He only works through His sons, and in this case He is telling me, "I am going to do it through you." My hurt and disturbance is His way of stirring me to move into my word of faith. That is why in Isaiah there is that upside-down statement, "Before they call, I will answer" (65:24). "No," we would say. "Call first on the phone and then get the answer. Not answer before call!" But God already has the answer - and He has in me a son whom He can trust not to be knocked down by the problem, but to turn it into a call on Him; and my way of calling will be my word of faith... and through the faith will come the substance. Indeed, He deliberately puts me in my "hot spots" to cause me to want deliverance, and to speak that deliverance-word of faith. That is how He finds me - and you - to be a profitable son. | That loved one is saved.

We may have often to repeat that to ourself or to others, when nothing seems changed. But we repeat it - not the prayer of request, but the word of faith. What burdens that takes off our heart, and how it changes our attitude toward the one we have believed for, because we practice seeing through to who he is by the eyes of faith, rather than being obsessed by the unpleasant present appearances; and our change of attitude is what God uses to change him, for beneath the facade of defense there is really a hungry, watching heart. And by taking such positions of faith for those nearest to us, we then are ourselves freed to reach out in faith for others. St. Augustine, when he found the Lord after his dissolute life, asked his mother where he had been all those years. "In my faith and love," she answered. When someone asks me to pray with them for a loved one, maybe a husband or wife, I say briefly to her (supposing it’s a wife), "It isn’t your husband who is the problem. You are the problem. You as a daughter of God have the right to speak the word of faith that God has your loved one saved or delivered." I give her the scriptures and the promises. Then I say, "I won’t pray for you more than this one time. But if you like - and you see that you have this right to believe - I will join you now in your word of faith." That is much more help to her than my just praying a prayer with her. It is helping her to be the wife of faith. And if someone says, "But how can you say by faith that God has your loved one saved?

Hasn’t he a will of his own?", my answer is that his will is not what controls him. It is his wants, and his will will follow his wants. And God has His own clever way of changing our wants. He can make us sick of what we used to want from this world, and can make us want Him. Then our will will follow our want. Our relationship to our fellow Christians radically changes also, when we know who we are, for then we know who they are. I first see my brother just as a human person, who may or may not appeal to me. I always start like that, but then the change. I know who I am, so I know and see who he is. He is Christ to me, even in his human form. More than that, we all have mannerisms, habits, ways of saying and doing things in which we are different from each other, and this can rub each other the wrong way. But since I know that I am as God means me to be, warts and all, so I know my brother is as God means him to be, and we love and accept each other as we are, for we are Christ to each other. And when clay feet appear in us (and they do), in habits that we have which at least appear as flesh turning up, we still say that is how God means my brother at present to be. He will be taking care of any changes that are needed. We are all being "conformed to the image of His Son."

My part is to have it fixed in my faith that God is doing that in my brother, as I see Christ perfect in him. That saves me from being judgmental of him. The time may come when the Lord gives me the freedom to talk things over with him. This is where what Jesus said about the mote and beam takes effect. If I have the beam in my eye, it means that I am seeing my brother’s weak spot more vividly than enjoying Christ in him. I cannot then take out his mote. But if my love and esteem of my brother is greater than any lesser shortcomings, and he senses that, then he is likely to hear me about his mote. So this is the beautiful way in which our brother is always Christ to us in his human form; and whenever he is less than that to me and the clay feet are obsessing me, I am the one off-center more than he. I adjust myself to who I am, and I have nothing then which obscures my clear sight of him as who he is. Always the single eye to my brother, as to Christ. ..by..Norman Grubb

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Do you know that this thread was started 27th December 2005?
And since then it has had 797 posts but 16,399 views!
We speak to the forum and many, many others!

Hallelujah!

Fire of God, bless her, hasn't been to the forum since 2010.

Wow really that long ago.. hi flaglady.. you and I often meet here.. thats awesome statistics.. we surely do speak to the forums!!

Bless Fire of GOD.. Bless Flaglady.. and me too.. LORD me too.. and any others who come by our way..

LORD while I am here I stop to pray for revival and salvation for all those in our families and all our friends who need to know YOU.. LORD thank you.. I praise YOU.. always.. Halleujah..

Upvote 0

flaglady

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2005
✟64,796.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Such a long time since I posted in here. Still praying for peace in everyone's lives and hearts. Life is wonderful.

27097_large.jpg

Upvote 0