Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God I come before you in thanksgiving and praise as there is a joy in my spirit knowing that you are alongside me. I think back during my times of doubt and trouble as my worldly problems seemed to bring hopelessness into my life. You my Heavenly Father were always there and rescued me. I have come to realize that everything ...now is very temporary and your eternal promises are the only true Hope that brings peace and comfort into my life.

Father I am concerned for each member of my family. Father each one is known by you. To my family I am who I am, and not looked upon as a messenger from a Heavenly Father pronouncing the Grace brought to the world by His precious Son. A Son whose love and sacrifice is the only pathway for an Eternal Provision to spend eternity with a Loving Heavenly Father.

Father I pray for your mercy and blessing over each member of my family. May the Holy Spirit awakening them to the emptiness of life, lived without the Hope and Love of a Heavenly Father. May each be awakened to the sacrifice and love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as He is the only way to our Heavenly Father. I pray that each one in my family kneels before the Lord Jesus, making Him their Lord and Savior. In His name I pray. Amen: Marvin R. McKim aka: Christian Testimony

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Pray pray pray for the HOLY SPIRIT to touch people through Christian forums
LORD all the stuff believers today are sharing on Christian forums.. LORD anoint it and open up all physical and spiritual eyes and ears so it awakens the hearers and viewers and YOUR kingdom comes.. and direct it towards the unbelievers to listen, watch, think and respond for good...LORD let the good news go out JESUS saves... and let the KINGDOM come today in every way and every country in our world.. and let the light of GOD so shine on Christian forums.. that men, women and children see our good deeds and it brings praise to YOU in heaven.. LORD use Christian forums for your glory and LORD we will post things that glorify YOU.. and we will be free to want to do this and more and more and more to use this for YOUR glory.. and for salvation of many many many today.. and onwards till JESUS comes.. LORD thank YOU.. thank YOU.. thank YOU.. we join together... as one and there is power together.. the gates of hell shall not prevail against us.. amen

Upvote 0

SuzanneM52

Jun 17, 2010
✟15,202.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship

(taken from the first post)
"To have an encounter with God in a big way. To see the light and to change the way they think. For God to touch them in a way that they will know that it's Him and only Him. That the fire of God would consume them and remove everything that isn't Jesus inside of them. "

PLEASE pray this prayer for my husband as well as my grown kids. (no need to mention names because God knows who they are)

Oh that I felt at liberty to explain in detail.....to make a long story short, only 2 out of my 5 kids will speak to me because I am married to a narcistic controller. Very very sad situation but I know God is able. Thankyou all!

Reactions: Seeking Him
Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Dear GOD, we just need YOU.. our world.. our families, our towns.. our homes.. our work places.. our churches.. YES without YOU nothing matters.. nothing good can come to us.. LORD send YOUR HOLY SPIRIT out and saturate us.. drawing us to YOURSELF and filling us with YOUR power to live as lights on this earth.. LORD nothing else will do.. LORD help us have eyes only for YOU... and YOUR kingdom come now as it is in heaven.. LORD we cry out to YOU our maker.. our redeemer our GOD.. hear us and send us power from heaven to glorify YOUR name in all the earth in YOUR people.. amen

Upvote 0

flaglady

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2005
✟64,796.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
My darling girl, I can't believe you are still being faithful to this thread! What a wonder you are!

Lord, dear heavenly Father, please bless all who visit this forum. Keep their lives prosperous, harmonious and secure. May their foundation be founded on You, the Rock of Ages, and upon Your Word. In Blessed Jesus Name. Amen

Reactions: peacechild4
Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Please please please please... watch this free to watch film via you tube all about the "Furious Love" of GOD.. you can see all 11 parts at this link..

GODS desire is that none perish but all come to repentance..

YouTube - DETPower's Channel

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Dear GOD open the hearts and minds of people today to all the wonderful things YOU have for them.. LORD the joy of our salvation.. LORD help them to just believe and find that freedom YOU alone can give.. LORD help them see how good YOU are.. and how much YOU love them... LORD let them know YOU are real and give them eyes of faith to see... bless them and change their lives forever!! Amen

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thank you HOLY SPIRIT for bringing to my reminder this thread.. JESUS return is closer then ever before.. so many need to know HIM.. need to know HE loves them.. Open their eyes HOLY SPIRIT to the good news of the gospel.. so that they can turn and repent and walk as YOU desire for them to walk.. fully forgiven.. fully free.. and fully alive through YOUR SPIRIT in them.. To know JESUS as their salvation.. as the way to the FATHER.. as the door to life eternal.. To be born again.. to be under grace not law... to know and believe what JESUS did for them.. GLORY TO GOD.. GLORY TO GOD.. to the ends of the earth.. all men, women and children.. I pray salvation to be imparted to the hearts, minds and spirits of men, women and children world wide.. to know, understand and be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT.. To open the mouths of YOUR children to speak the gospel message in power and in the truth and for the hearers to hear.. and the people be drawn to the sermons.. churches.. internet... tv.. etc.. any place where the gospel goes out.. draw them to healing services.. and any place where SPIRIT filled people are doing the works JESUS enables them to do.. street wittnessing.. anywhere and everywhere.. I pray for souls to be won for the KINGDOM of GOD.. Halleujah.. what a SAVIOUR.. amen

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
It is done LORD.. Halleujah.. glory to GOD.. as YOUR WORD goes out of YOUR mouth let it hit full force in the very depths of our SPIRITS.. and let YOUR children rejoice as never before.. for YOU have come a great light.. and not darkness can stop you.. we are the children of GOD.. we shine.. and all who see our light.. YOUR light within will see and know that YOU are GOD.. let our lights so shine that men and women see our good deeds and praise YOU our FATHER in heaven.. the light has come.. and all who see will turn.. and know hope... life and peace.. and JESUS is our SAVIOUR.. what a SAVIOUR.. I believe today.. for the opening of blind eyes.. and opening of the ears.. deaf ears.. not only physically.. but spiritually.. that the children rise up and know what they are... what we have been given and what is now ours by faith.. and receive a revelation of what the good news is.. so that many many many others around us see and know and hear and are born again.. as we are.. Halleujah.. amen

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
FATHER GOD I dream.. others dream of death coming to take our loved ones.. people are dying and not knowing YOU.. this is tragedy.. LORD JESUS thank YOU that YOU made a way to GOD.. I pray that eyes are opened.. hearts moved by the HOLY SPIRIT... Voices crying out to YOU who made us and the only one who can save us.. LORD I pray for the stirring of hearts to new life and the gospel message.. I pray for people to turn and follow YOU and give their lives to JESUS.. I pray for hard hearts to melt and be born again to the KINGDOM of GOD.. HALLEUJAH.. what a SAVIOUR.. amen

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
LORD GOD thank you for answering our prayers.. for the harvest is here and we thank YOU for the harvest of souls being won right now.. in our cities and in our countries!! We praise YOU for the word of GOD going forth.. and the faithful children speaking truth and loving the unloved.. and touching the sick and setting free the captives.. Glory to GOD.. we thank YOU for the healings.. and the hearts open to the gospel.. the chains of addiction breaking.. and the marriages restored... Glory to GOD.. Halleujah.. JESUS is LORD and YOUR kingdom comes today all over the world.. in every country and in every race... amen

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I walk in expectancy everyday. This is someting inside of me that stands formost in my life. That expectance is knowing that our God is about to show Himself mighty in the eyes of all men.

GOD is about to move mightily in answer to our prayers.. faith and continued looking to HIM.. HE has heard you... dont give up now I know for many things have been very very hard.. impossible even.. start to praise.. our redemption draws near.. Start praying again for that loved one or friend with faith that GOD will answer you.. HE will... \0/

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Pausing to pray for the ones in my life who are yet to see JESUS as HE is and the many across our world to know the truth that sets them free.. don't give up GOD hears your prayers for your loved ones.. HIS answers are on the way.. Halleujah

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Little statistical update.

This thread was started on 27th December 2005 so has been running for 4 years 10 months and 1 day!!!!
To date it has 776 posts but has had 13,248 hits!

A - maz - ing!

Wow.. wow.. wow.. I dig it out every so often :clap:

Upvote 0