Praying for salvation and Revival

T

thejesusfish90

All I can say right now is Praise the Lord!!!
Ok, where do I begin...

Well my Higher School Certificate exams finished on wednesday which in itself was cause for joy... but more importantly, last night one of the friends I updated you guys on a couple of weeks ago actually asked if they could come to church this sunday :eek: I didn't even have to ask her let alone bug her about it- plus she said she'd try and bring a couple of her friends along... on top of that I think I can persuade a couple of my other friends to come as well (If I get a group from my school going then other people feel more comfortable comming, knowing that there will be a few people there they know).. so aside from praising God for his greatness in working within my friends heart, I'm also asking that he would continue to work in all my friends hearts, drawing them to put their faith in Jesus, so that they could come to know how great and loving our God is!!

If that wasn't enough... today I went back to school to 'sign out' (Ie return textbooks and officially leave school)... In the process I decided I would stay around for lunch and visit the christian group at school which I helped start up 4 years ago... I was absolutely blown away by how much the group has grown in numbers and maturity- and how much the group has moved forward... all the young guys have stepped up to leadership roles and are serving God with such passion and from what I can tell wisdom, in these positions... I was also blown away to see all these guys who I've seen come into the school make such a firm stand for their faith and go beyond that and start leading other people to that faith or encouraging them to grow in the faith... :clap:

So between these events I have just been amazed at how God is working in the hearts of the believers and non-believers I know...

Praise his Holy Name!!

YBIC

Chris

Upvote 0

flaglady

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2005
✟64,796.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
How can we not praise You, O Lord? You who created the heavens and the earth and all that is in them? Yet You concern Yourself with such scraps of life as we. We thank You and praise You for the work You are doing in jesusfish's school. It is wondrous to know these young people are raising an army to worship and witness about You. All praise and honour and glory to He who reigns and rules our lives! Hallelujah!

Upvote 0

flaglady

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2005
✟64,796.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Lord, we have changes in our lives, some that we are eager for and some that we dread. But we know that in either case, Your spirit is with us and guiding us. Give us direction and discenment, dear Lord, that we may choose the path you have plotted out for us.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Heal us and we will be healed.. O Lord.. save us and we will be saved.. for You are the one we praise.. Jeremiah 17:14

Father God I pause to pray for all names written on this thread.. and for all who posted them here... I thank You that You have heard our prayers of intercession.. Oh Lord move upon us we ask.. We so need You.. we need repentance.. a stirring to know the sins we must confess and cast off.. Father we need to hear Your voice.. and see Your hand at work.. Oh Lord indeed heal us and save us.. break us and mold us.. Bless us and come to us.. and as we see our need for You we shall worship You.. Thank You for flaglady's contiual prayers here.. Father bless her and all who continue to press in and call on Your name.. for halleuiah.. we shall be saved!! Through Jesus name I come.. amen and amen

Upvote 0

flaglady

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2005
✟64,796.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
We kneel in humility at the foot of the Cross, petitioning on behalf of these named here and for those named on our prayer list. Father grant them their needs, healing, restoration, salvation of loved ones and salvation from their situations. And as peacechild has prayed for me, so I ask your blessing upon her, for her steadfastness and committment to this vigil.

Upvote 0

habeas

Veteran
Jun 18, 2005
✟3,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Heal us and we will be healed.. O Lord.. save us and we will be saved.. for You are the one we praise.. Jeremiah 17:14

Father God I pause to pray for all names written on this thread.. and for all who posted them here... I thank You that You have heard our prayers of intercession.. Oh Lord move upon us we ask.. We so need You.. we need repentance.. a stirring to know the sins we must confess and cast off.. Father we need to hear Your voice.. and see Your hand at work.. Oh Lord indeed heal us and save us.. break us and mold us.. Bless us and come to us.. and as we see our need for You we shall worship You.. Thank You for flaglady's contiual prayers here.. Father bless her and all who continue to press in and call on Your name.. for halleuiah.. we shall be saved!! Through Jesus name I come.. amen and amen

Lord be in the midst of us as we praise your Holy Name! Be with us and withdraw not your spirit, but endure us with your endless mercy and grace. Touch us now and show us how to acknowledge you in all our ways. Heal our minds, our bodies, and even our lands. :groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hey there, everyone!! Just wanted to say that I've seen fruit from the names I've put in since I've put them up. Keep at it!! And give updates if you have any. :thumbsup:

That is wonderful.. Praise God \0/

Yes I am seeing positive signs too!!

Dear Father God, I will never give up.. for I know You are faithful.. You save, and heal... and forgive.. and revive... and oh You are so merciful.. and You are so loving.. You are so good to us.. Father I know You have heard us.. and there are many signs of Your workings in our midst.. Oh Lord continue to work Your goodness in us and amongst these named here.. Father let us who believe never give up seeking You, following You, being reliant upon You.. praying to You.. worshipping You.. for You are our Saviour.. You are our God.. You are our Heavenly Father who has given Jesus to us.. and we live to serve You.. to call upon You.. to do Your work here on earth.. To share Your good message of hope through our lives.. to call out on behalf of those who know You not that they would come, having their eyes opened.. To know their need of You and their utter dependance on You and so they can worship You too and receive from Your hand.. Bless You Oh Lord.. Bless You oh Father in Heaven.. We praise You for Your continued abundance and Your help to us who cry out to You.. amen and amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God I just praise You.. I give You all the praise.. For You are great.. and mighty... and worthy to be praised.. Father thank You for hearing our prayers for all named here.. I give You all the glory and I worship You!! How wonderful You are... How awesome You are.. I will worship You \0/ Amen and amen and amen

Upvote 0

habeas

Veteran
Jun 18, 2005
✟3,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Father God I just praise You.. I give You all the praise.. For You are great.. and mighty... and worthy to be praised.. Father thank You for hearing our prayers for all named here.. I give You all the glory and I worship You!! How wonderful You are... How awesome You are.. I will worship You \0/ Amen and amen and amen

Thank you Jesus, for enduring and helping us to endure to the end. Thank You for your faithfulness and for Your revealing Yourself to Your servants - Your righteousness. We glorify you, Oh God, we glorify Your Holy Name, which is above all Names. You are King of Kings for ever and ever, and Your Word is truth. Amen.

:clap:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Dear Father God, Send revival... send revival.. send revival.. to earth so that it might be the same here on earth as it is in heaven.. Oh Lord.. Father to see people kneeling before You.. crying out to You... Being delivered from satan.. being set free by Your truth.. Knowing You.. serving You.. Praising You.. Gloryfying You.. Being humble before You.. Men, women and children.. Young men and women.. Senior Men and women.. Father send revival.. pour out Your promised Holy Spirit upon us.. Draw us to You.. thank You that while we were still sinners.. Christ died for us.. without You we are nothing.. but with You we are made whole.. We are forgiven.. and sanctified.. Oh Lord may we be humble before You... Lifting up our hands to pray.. Seeking You... and Oh Lord turning from our wicked ways.. Father we have sinned but blessed be Your name in You we are newly created people.. thank You for saving us.. I bless Your holy name.. God is good and great and worthy to be praised.. both now and forever.. amen and amen

revival.jpg

Reactions: flaglady
Upvote 0

flaglady

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2005
✟64,796.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
My savior Redeemer
Lifted me from the miry clay
Almighty Forever,
I will never be the same
Cause You came here
From the everlasting
To the world we live
The Father’s only Son
And You lived
And you died
And you rose again on high
You opened the way
For the world to live again
Hallelujah,
For all You’ve done

© Hillsong 2004

Upvote 0

skittle_kat

Mar 27, 2006
✟259.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
please pray for my ex michael...i rly wnt to be with him but he's not christian...i just don't know the right words to say to get thru to him. he says God's never proved himself to him; however, he's been close to death 3 times n doesnt consider it a miracle i just dont know what to do i care about him more than any other guy ive ever been with n had he been a christian we would be engaged... i just wish that God would send someone or something that would catch his attention...i rly care about him plz pray..

a praise would be my grandpa just got saved a couple years ago!!!

please please pray for my ex michael..

Upvote 0