Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Many of you know my twin sister has MS. She also had brain surgery when we were 20 due to extending complications from our premature birth. And she runs herself ragged with commitments and such, work at the bank, church and president of a school board. So there could be multiple causes (from physiological to overwork or a combination) and we will not know until she sees a doctor...but she has been losing her memory. Like where she lives, her husbands name....things like that.

So prayers would be appreciated.

Reactions: WarriorAngel

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
sounds a great deal like excess situational stress combined with the MS.

any one of her jobs that you mentioned would be enough to handle in her life
along with the duties of being a wife and/or mother.
To handle 3 jobs and carrying that much responsibility by herself,
is simply too much of a good thing for anyone to handle well.:hug:

Perhaps some sympathetic counseling, and a self evaluation of what she sees as being the most important thing in her life,
would help her begin to focus and get a handle on what she can handle well.
That should eventually enable her to see good results from her labors, and to enjoy them again.

prayers for your sister.:crossrc:

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prayers that all can be corrected!

Many of you know my twin sister has MS. She also had brain surgery when we were 20 due to extending complications from our premature birth. And she runs herself ragged with commitments and such, work at the bank, church and president of a school board. So there could be multiple causes (from physiological to overwork or a combination) and we will not know until she sees a doctor...but she has been losing her memory. Like where she lives, her husbands name....things like that.

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian

Lord I pray for David's twin sister. I pray Lord for healing of her body and mind. I pray Lord that you will watch over her and comfort David.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

:crossrc: Adding her to my intentions.

Upvote 0