• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayers Requested

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by DeerGlow, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Shoetoyou

Shoetoyou Forgiven Sinner Supporter

+1,439
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    You remain a fixture in my morning prayers, @DeerGlow, along with those for my family, my youth group, and others. Be not afraid, we have a great, faithful and loving God, Who loves you.

2. DeerGlow

DeerGlow Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,986
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Thank you. It’s a bit all over the place with anxiety and feeling sick. I think I fell asleep earlier but my heart feels a little funny? I haven’t eaten much but maybe water would help.

3. Shoetoyou

+1,439
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Water and a small amount of food may be helpful. My heart breaks for you, DeerGlow...not because you are condemned, but because you don’t have the peace that comes with seeing that He loves you. Run from sin, seek Him diligently in humble prayer, but don’t be afraid. You are not alone. He loves you.

4. DeerGlow

+1,986
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    I’ve eaten a little. Also remembered a tedious sounding assignment for college. My heart is beating weirdly still. Oh well. Would black tea make it better or worse do you think?

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member

+2,557
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, I pray that Deerglow will not just be still in her feelings (Psalms 46:10), but that she would not let her feeling control her, but that she will go to Your Word and read and pray through it, allowing You to lift her thoughts from negativity and fear, to positive things and confidence. Philippians 4:6-8. Amen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Shoetoyou

+1,439
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I would recommend a non-caffeinated herbal tea, camomile maybe. But I find black tea relaxing, personally. Keeping you in prayer, dear heart.

7. DeerGlow

+1,986
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    I put essential oils in my decaffeinated chamomile and ruined it.... Maybe I'll get a bottle of water while I'm on the computer.

Edit: Got a water bottle now, feeling pretty sick and would like prayers.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  8. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+11,516
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Some of those work to help people sleep!

9. DeerGlow

+1,986
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    I’m getting ready to sleep but keep having bad thoughts and getting anxious about the idea of not having true faith and not being able to repent. I do not feel motivated to read the bible, I’m just scared and unwell. Please pray for my salvation, faith, and deliverance.

Update: Got some encouraging verses form Alexa, would still greatly appreciate prayers.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  10. DeerGlow

+1,986
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    I am very anxious about the fear of not being saved and unbelief. Please pray for forgiveness and peace and salvation for me, I am very scared right now.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  11. DeerGlow

+1,986
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    I am still very anxious, and having bad thoughts come in a lot. I would like to ask for prayers for salvation and restoration. :hug:

12. Mollie1

Mollie1 Legend Staff Member Red Team - Moderator Supporter

+1,560
    Christian
    Single
    Praying for you Deer Glow

13. Beloved926

Beloved926 New Member Supporter

+3
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I have been struggling as well with tormenting thoughts. Research John Bunyan’s experience with blasphemous thoughts. He wrote Pilgrim’s Progress. I believe Satan is busy tormenting God’s children with this! It is the worst, and has been the worst time of my life. But I know God is faithful! Continuing to stand on His promises in spite of everything. God bless and heal your mind! In Jesus’ Name!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  14. 1am3laine

1am3laine Member

+63
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Many people have gone through what you have. Which is doing the unpardonable sin/blasphemous thoughts.
    They're actually demonic activity exalting themselves over the knowledge of Christ that you have to cast down in JESUS name. ( 2 corinthians 10:5 )
    Only the thoughts you agree to are yours.

With MUCH MUCH MUCH PRAYER, FASTING, and getting hands laid on you by Holy Spirit filled people they do subside and go away. The actually feeling of fear goes as well.

People call it religious OCD or Scrupulosity.
    Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
    blasphemous thoughts - YouTube

Reading Psalms 18 four times a day helps your body and spirit strengthen.

This link below also can help
    The Secrets of The Gospel: How to overcome fear of Matt 12:31-32!