Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Addition: I am very stressed and scared and feeling sick at the moment. I would like to ask for prayers for salvation, strong faith and belief/overcoming unbelief, and peace and guidance.

Original: Along with my salvation and anxiety, can you pray that I will be an effective witness to people around me?

I feel so scared and somewhat sick. I’m overwhelmed and distressed.

You remain a fixture in my morning prayers, @DeerGlow, along with those for my family, my youth group, and others. Be not afraid, we have a great, faithful and loving God, Who loves you.

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You remain a fixture in my morning prayers, @DeerGlow, along with those for my family, my youth group, and others. Be not afraid, we have a great, faithful and loving God, Who loves you.
Thank you. It’s a bit all over the place with anxiety and feeling sick. I think I fell asleep earlier but my heart feels a little funny? I haven’t eaten much but maybe water would help.

• Prayers
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank you. It’s a bit all over the place with anxiety and feeling sick. I think I fell asleep earlier but my heart feels a little funny? I haven’t eaten much but maybe water would help.
Water and a small amount of food may be helpful. My heart breaks for you, DeerGlow...not because you are condemned, but because you don’t have the peace that comes with seeing that He loves you. Run from sin, seek Him diligently in humble prayer, but don’t be afraid. You are not alone. He loves you.

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Water and a small amount of food may be helpful. My heart breaks for you, DeerGlow...not because you are condemned, but because you don’t have the peace that comes with seeing that He loves you. Run from sin, seek Him diligently in humble prayer, but don’t be afraid. You are not alone. He loves you.
I’ve eaten a little. Also remembered a tedious sounding assignment for college. My heart is beating weirdly still. Oh well. Would black tea make it better or worse do you think?

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that Deerglow will not just be still in her feelings (Psalms 46:10), but that she would not let her feeling control her, but that she will go to Your Word and read and pray through it, allowing You to lift her thoughts from negativity and fear, to positive things and confidence. Philippians 4:6-8. Amen.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I’ve eaten a little. Also remembered a tedious sounding assignment for college. My heart is beating weirdly still. Oh well. Would black tea make it better or worse do you think?
I would recommend a non-caffeinated herbal tea, camomile maybe. But I find black tea relaxing, personally. Keeping you in prayer, dear heart.

• Friendly
Reactions: DeerGlow
Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I would recommend a non-caffeinated herbal tea, camomile maybe. But I find black tea relaxing, personally. Keeping you in prayer, dear heart.
I put essential oils in my decaffeinated chamomile and ruined it.... Maybe I'll get a bottle of water while I'm on the computer.

Edit: Got a water bottle now, feeling pretty sick and would like prayers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I’m getting ready to sleep but keep having bad thoughts and getting anxious about the idea of not having true faith and not being able to repent. I do not feel motivated to read the bible, I’m just scared and unwell. Please pray for my salvation, faith, and deliverance.

Update: Got some encouraging verses form Alexa, would still greatly appreciate prayers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I am very anxious about the fear of not being saved and unbelief. Please pray for forgiveness and peace and salvation for me, I am very scared right now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Beloved926

Supporter
Dec 13, 2017
Mississippi
✟28,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
An update: I have become greatly afraid of being condemned for blasphemy and for straying from the faith. I fear this because of the unpardonable sin passages and the passages about Israel not being able to enter the promised land and the Hebrews 6:4-6 passage. I feel doubt and fear about if I am in faith now or if I am condemned.

I have been struggling as well with tormenting thoughts. Research John Bunyan’s experience with blasphemous thoughts. He wrote Pilgrim’s Progress. I believe Satan is busy tormenting God’s children with this! It is the worst, and has been the worst time of my life. But I know God is faithful! Continuing to stand on His promises in spite of everything. God bless and heal your mind! In Jesus’ Name!

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: DeerGlow
Upvote 0

1am3laine

Oct 9, 2017
Detroit
Visit site
✟61,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
An update: I have become greatly afraid of being condemned for blasphemy and for straying from the faith. I fear this because of the unpardonable sin passages and the passages about Israel not being able to enter the promised land and the Hebrews 6:4-6 passage. I feel doubt and fear about if I am in faith now or if I am condemned.

Many people have gone through what you have. Which is doing the unpardonable sin/blasphemous thoughts.
They're actually demonic activity exalting themselves over the knowledge of Christ that you have to cast down in JESUS name. ( 2 corinthians 10:5 )
Only the thoughts you agree to are yours.

With MUCH MUCH MUCH PRAYER, FASTING, and getting hands laid on you by Holy Spirit filled people they do subside and go away. The actually feeling of fear goes as well.

People call it religious OCD or Scrupulosity.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
blasphemous thoughts - YouTube

Reading Psalms 18 four times a day helps your body and spirit strengthen.

This link below also can help
The Secrets of The Gospel: How to overcome fear of Matt 12:31-32!

Upvote 0