• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Prayers Needed For aflower4God and ADDgal

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just got word from aflower4God that they were in a severe car wreck tonight. :( Flower has some really sore ribs and is at the hospital where they'll give her x-rays to see if any are cracked or broken. So far i don't know what ADDgal's condition is. Please keep them both in your prayers. :prayer:Thank you so much in advance. :hug:

Reactions: aflower4God

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know they're home safe and sound. They're both really sore as Flower has bruised ribs and ADDgal has a sore arm, burns, and possible neck sprain. They both need your continued prayers. :prayer: Thank you so much. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) to you all for your prayers, that means a lot to me, I am still sore, very sore. My best friend is still sore and her burn is hurting her a lot. We both have been getting plenty of rest.
Anyway, God bless you and LOTS of LOVE to you all. :hug:'s

Reactions: power2theweak
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shawnavery

this space for rent
Sep 2, 2013
christiana PA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just got word from aflower4God that they were in a severe car wreck tonight. :( Flower has some really sore ribs and is at the hospital where they'll give her x-rays to see if any are cracked or broken. So far i don't know what ADDgal's condition is. Please keep them both in your prayers. :prayer:Thank you so much in advance. :hug:

Prayers...prayers

John 3:16

Upvote 0

miss-a

Jul 12, 2009
Snowy Northeast
✟35,831.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
(((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) to you all for your prayers, that means a lot to me, I am still sore, very sore. My best friend is still sore and her burn is hurting her a lot. We both have been getting plenty of rest.
Anyway, God bless you and LOTS of LOVE to you all. :hug:'s

Thanks for checkinging in, Flower girl. We love you and are keeping you in prayer.:hug:

Upvote 0