Prayers for the Miners trapped 1,500 feet under ground . . . .

david1988

Jun 9, 2007
✟15,655.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hundreds of rescuers in Utah struggled with falling rock and debris Monday in a desperate race to reach six coal miners trapped 1,500 feet below ground by a cave-in.

Ariana Sanchez, 16, said her father Manuel Sanchez, 42, was among the trapped miners. She said she cried when her mother told her the news, and declined further comment.

Heavenly Father these 6 men and their families are in a desperate situation. It's times like these where we fall on our knees in prayer asking for help as only You can provide.

If these six men are still alive please open the way for their quick rescue.

If you've already called these six men home, please welcome them into your loving arms, and surround their grieving families with comforting angels.

I ask this in Jesus name, Amen -

S

StarryEyes

Heavenly Father, Thank You for being in control of this situation! Lord, You know these miners, and You know exactly what happened. Please minister to their hearts and help them to know You better through all this. I pray that all of them are saved, but if someone is not, I pray that this will lead them to their salvation! Lord, please be real to them during this difficult time. Please comfort the families and friends who are so worried about their loved ones. I thank You, God, that You only give us what we can handle! Lord, we may not understand it, but there are reasons for everything and I trust that these miners will come through just fine! I pray for all those people who are working to rescue them. Please keep them safe. In Jesus' mighty name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Buzzbee

Jul 6, 2006
✟1,477.00
Faith
Christian
Dear Lord,

Whoever he miners are I pra that You would work a mirace for someon and bring them to slvtion, but also you may bring theses men out alive. These men desperately eed Yourhelp, lik so many people do. Please forgive us for being neglectful of thnknig you for the blessings and gifts You bestorw upon us. Please forgive our sins for they may not inhibit our prayers to You. I pray and ask this . Please also bring comfor for the grieving of the families loved ones. PLease comfort them in heart and mind right now. In Jesus Christ I ask in His holy name and Your will my Father. Amen.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for these 6men and their families this morning. Lord help them, be near them, send angels to them. God, if they have died, please receive their souls into Eternal peace and rest and help their families cope with their losses and grieving process. Amen.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, continue to hear our prayers and if they have passed, please take their souls to Heaven and may they have Eternal peace and rest. Lord, be with those rescuers who have died and those hurt and their grieving families. and Lord, please , bring an answer to the families who are waiting. Amen.

Upvote 0