Prayers for the Departed

grandmama

Jun 1, 2004
✟140.00
Faith
Catholic
Please pray for a man who just died yesterday and was a friend of my husband who drives a handi tran and took him to kidney dialysis several days a week. The wife was an old friend of ours from church so my husband would go into the dialysis room and talk with them. The man's name is Gene Muerbrook. Thank you.....I'm new here. M.A.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Pascal

A saintly man of God

who loved everyone unconditionally, judged no one, and bore no grudges

Died today in his sleep, June 28, 2004

May he rest in peace and may the souls of the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

(my 8000th post)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Just received this email from Denise --

My dear cousin, the Deacon, Joseph Michael Cieri (pronounced, "cheery"), fell asleep in the Lord suddenly two hours ago in Massachusetts. Though he was a Roman Catholic, he was very Orthodox in many ways, and good, good man, a brilliant and hilarious man, and I will miss him very much. He leaves behind seven adult children and his wife of many years, Nancy, who is very, very ill herself, as well as 4 sisters, countless nieces and nephews, and a very large, extended family.

Upvote 0