Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
A very close friend of mine's most recent struggle is her grandma beginning to show signs of Alzheimer's. Please pray for her grandma, and for her whole family, as they work through this difficulty.

Please pray for her as well, as she has a whole host of issues she's working through. Her name is Maggie, and she'd really appreciate all the help she can get.

Thank you all, and God bless!

Pethesedzao

Dec 29, 2018
Bristol
✟24,854.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
A very close friend of mine's most recent struggle is her grandma beginning to show signs of Alzheimer's. Please pray for her grandma, and for her whole family, as they work through this difficulty.

Please pray for her as well, as she has a whole host of issues she's working through. Her name is Maggie, and she'd really appreciate all the help she can get.

Thank you all, and God bless!
I plead the blood the precious blood of Christ Jesus over you

Upvote 0

Bella_lee

Feb 16, 2019
Rome
✟15,625.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, thank you that you love Maggie with an everlasting love and your plans for her are good plans. I pray that you will be her very present help and guide her in all that she's going through. Thank you Lord Jesus for bringing us healing through your sacrifice on the cross. I pray for your healing power upon Maggie's grandma and please give her wholeness of mind. In your mighty name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0