✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would today like to pray for Silver. My heart aches for her suffering. I want her to be healed Lord. I would like for you to heal the pain in her heart. I forgive her for hurting me so deeply. I forgive her for hurting my soul so deeply. I know her whole soul is hurting very badly. I am sorry she has gone through so much pain. Lord I ask that today you bless her and place your love right in the center of her heart so she feels it wherever she goes.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver Lord. Let this prayer be a special prayer for Silver. I would like to pray for her soul. I would like to pray that she knows I love her and forgive her for the torture she did to me. I know she is hurting deeply and I would like to pray that you soothe her soul and rescue her completely from any evil that is there to harm her. Please Lord, heal Silver and make her into the beautiful woman I know she can be. I am so sorry for her pain Lord. It is pain worse than this world. I know she was violated in her soul and that the pain was unbearable. I pray that you heal the deep wounds in Silver and I ask that she think of me with love in her heart.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver today. Even though she damaged me, mind, body and soul- I know she did not mean to. I know it was not her heart and that deep down she is a compassionate soul. I pray that she is touched by your love in her heart and that you restore her soul to goodness. I pray all evil is removed from Silver and that she heals deeply through your love. Thank you Lord.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver. I would like to pray that today she is blessed by you Lord. I know her pain is terrible. I know she is not herself and that she needs you Lord. I feel she is in a spiritual trap and I pray that she is permanently freed from the trap. I pray that today she is blessed by your kindness and grace Lord. Please heal Silver. I care about her dearly.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver. I would like to forgive her for all that she has done to me. I would like to pray that any spiritual trap she is in be permanently destroyed. Lord Jesus I ask that you rescue Silver from any evil people who are controlling her and that they also be healed. I would like to pray that she think of me and know that I still care about her and love her and that I am sorry for all that she has suffered. Lord let her know that there are angels watching over her and that they know that she is a pure soul deep down and that they know all the wrongs committed against her and that they will save her. I love Silver greatly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver today. I would like to pray that today she is blessed by your love. I would like to pray that you remove any evil in her heart and remove any spiritual trap she is in and to destroy the trap permanently. I would like to pray that she remembers me today Lord and knows that I love her and care about her deeply. I felt sad today because when I woke up I remembered some of the cruel things she did to me, like overfeeding me, but I forgive her for that and I pray that although she cursed my body, mind and soul, that I bless her body mind and soul. I would like to pray that today is a good day for Silver and that she feels your presence when she looks at the sky today. That she feels like she felt when she was a little girl, whole and cleansed and that she is comforted by your mighty kindness. Lord I pray that Silver, in her heart, is comforted and that she is protected from those who would wrong her. I pray that Silver is able to find friends who love her and care for her. I pray that she understands that I am not mad at her, and that I do love her, that I have forgiven her.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver today. I know that she has suffered greatly in her life and that is why she tortured me. I would like to pray that you heal the wounds deep in her heart. I would like to pray that she is comforted in her soul by you. I would like to pray that today she remembers me and knows I still love her and that I am praying for her.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver today. I would like to pray Lord that you protect her from all evil. I would like to pray that her soul is healed of any evil. Lord I would like to pray that she remembers me and knows I am praying for her and that I love her. I would like to pray that she heals this winter of the affliction of her soul and that any spiritual trap she is in be destroyed Lord permanently.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver today. I would like to pray that Silver's soul is healed of the pain and evil in her heart. I would like to pray that today Silver is touched by your love Lord. I would like to pray that today she remembers me and knows I love her and care for her. I would like to pray that Silver buys a cross to wear to protect her from evil. Thank you Father.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver. I would like to pray Lord that you comfort her today and heal her of the evil in her heart. I would like to pray that she remembers me and knows I love her and care for her. I would like to pray that she wears her cross today so that the Lord can protect her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver. I would like to pray that today she is blessed by your love. I would like to pray that she is healed deep in her soul. I would like to pray that she is comforted Lord. Lord let Silver remember me today and know that I am praying for her and that I love her.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver. I would like to pray that today she is comforted by your love Lord. I would like to pray that she is protected from all evil and that she is healed deep in her soul. I would like to pray that she feels your love and protection today.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver, that she is healed by your love. I would like to pray that today her heart is touched by your grace and kindness and that her soul is healed. I would like to pray that she is protected from all evil. Thank you Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver. I would like to pray that today she is blessed by your love. I would like to pray that her soul heals from evil and that she is protected from all evil. I would like to pray that she is comforted by your love. Thank you Father. Amen.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Silver. I would like to pray that today she is blessed by your love. I would like to pray that she heals of the evil in her soul and that she is comforted by your mercy. Thank you Father.

Upvote 0