• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayers for Silver

Discussion in 'The Chapel - Catholic' started by Luin, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Luin

Luin Christian Flower Supporter

+4,220
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    These are prayers for my abuser Silver.

Attached Files:

2. Luin

+4,220
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    Dear Jesus,
    I would like to pray for Silver tonight. That you bless her spirit and comfort her and bring her healing and safety. I know she is not safe in her life and she craves safety, please bring her safety Lord. Please heal Silver's broken heart. Please comfort her Lord. Thank you.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Luin

+4,220
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    Dear Jesus,
    I would like to pray to you this Sunday and pray that she heals by your grace. I would like to pray that the innocence in her soul comes out again and that she becomes a beautiful soul like she was made to be. I pray that today she is blessed and finds your kindness in her heart.

4. Luin

+4,220
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    Dear Jesus,
    I would like to pray for Silver today, that by your mercy she heals today and that she begins to feel her soul again. I know she has a beautiful soul and that something happened to make her as evil as she is. I pray that today she thinks of me and realizes I am still suffering and that she repents of what she has done and begin to pray for me. Thank you Lord.

5. Luin

+4,220
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    Dear Jesus,
    I would like to pray for Silver. That today she is able to resist evil and repent of her sins and heal by you mercy. Please comfort her soul and be gentle with her. Heal her through and through. Thank you Lord.

6. Luin

+4,220
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    Dear Jesus,
    I would like to pray for Silver today. I would like to forgive Silver for the violence she put on me. I would like to pray that today she is blessed by God and that he heals her broken heart.

7. Unofficial Reverand Alex

Unofficial Reverand Alex Never forget: GOD IS STRONGER Supporter

+18
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    Dear Jesus,
    Thank you so much for blessing your beautiful daughter Luin, by helping her shine Your divine love into the world, for people that I or anyone would have a very hard time forgiving. Do please shine down your blessings upon both Luin and Silver. By the intercession of St. Michael, destroy the demons that possess Silver and send her down the path of wickedness. By the intercession of St. Vitalis, help her to see other people with Your holy purity, to see them as people to share the Gospel with, not to lead them astray. By the intercession of all the angels & saints, please send down your healing & forgiveness, as You already have with Luin, to Silver and all of Your children.

8. Luin

+4,220
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    Thank you so much for this beautiful prayer. May Jesus bless you greatly :)

9. Luin

+4,220
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    Dear Jesus,
    I would like to pray for Silver today. I would like to pray that she heals of the deep evil in her heart. I would like to pray that she be released permanently from any trap she is in. I would like to pray that she will be surrounded by Godly people, not evil people. I would like to pray that those who surround Silver will be converted to Christianity just like her.

10. Luin

+4,220
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    Dear Jesus,
    I would like to pray for Silver today. I would like to pray that today Lord you comfort and heal her spirit. I would like to pray that the deep evil in her heart heals and that she becomes a Godly soul. Please heal her Lord. She is in a lot of pain.

11. Luin

+4,220
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    Dear Jesus,
    I would like to pray for Silver. I would like to pray that she is released from any spiritual trap she is in. I would like to pray that she is freed and the trap is permanently destroyed. I would like to pray that her soul is healed from the deep evil in it. I would like to pray that she is able to feel your love and comfort and know that you cherish her.