Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord protect our men and women in the world in uniform. Shield them from danger and protect them from harm's way. Lead, guide, and protect them and give them your direction Lord. In your name, amen.

Upvote 0

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My continued prayers today for all of our service men and women---especially my nephew in Afghanistan who recently returned safe after helping the recovery of the helicopter crash in the mountians in the danger zone. Praising God that he is okay...:pray: Praying for his future safety in other operations.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
birdfriend said:
My continued prayers today for all of our service men and women---especially my nephew in Afghanistan who recently returned safe after helping the recovery of the helicopter crash in the mountians in the danger zone. Praising God that he is okay...:pray: Praying for his future safety in other operations.

Lord be with birdfriend's nephew and tht he is safe & well and that everything is ok with him. And that you will be with him and his safety in future operations.

Upvote 0

Live4God

Living4God
Apr 24, 2004
Visit site
✟1,900.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
wvmtnkid said:
With the war with Iraq in full swing, I am sure many of us know some men and women who are being deployed or are already in the area serving. I would like to start a thread for these men and women and ask you to prayfully post the names of those you know who are serving our country at this time that you would like us to pray for. I am also going to post Psalm 91. This morning on the radio station I listen to, there was a story on how Psalm 91 has become known as the "Solider's Psalm". It was a touching story and appropriate at this time in our nation's history. You may not agree with the war, but I would just ask that you help cover our armed forces in prayer.

The name of the solider I would add at this time is: Josh Knight

----------------------------------------
Psalm 91
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare of the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I am trusting him.
For he will rescue you from every trap
and protect you from the fatal plague.
He will shield you with his wings.
He will shelter you with his feathers.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night,
nor fear the dangers of the day,
nor dread the plague that stalks in darkness.
nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
Though a thousand fall at your side,
though ten thousand are dying around you,
those evils will not touch you.
But you will see it with your eyes;
you will see how the wicked are punished.
If you make the Lord your refuge,
if you make the Most High your shelter,
no evil will conquer you;
no plague will come near your dwelling.
For he orders his angels
to protect you wherever you go.
They will hold you with their hands
to keep you from striking your foot on a stone.
You will trample down lions and poisonous snakes;
you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
The Lord says, "I will rescue those who love me.
I will protect those who trust my name.
When they call on me, I will answer;
I will be with them in trouble.
I will rescue them and honor them.
I will satisy them with a long life
and give them my salvation."

New Living Translation

What a BEAUTIFUL PRAYER, I PRAYED it too!
Joining in PRAYER for ALL OUR TROOPS & ALLIES! May GOD BLESS & KEEP THEM ALL ALWAYS! L4G

Upvote 0

Ila

Jul 23, 2005
✟149.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks for this site,very sorry to say, I havn't yeat prayed for any of you guyes..Im gonna start right now. If u can please pray for my grandpa to take christ as his saveor and for me to want to live my life as God has wanted. Thank you so much, this just might be the difference between eternal life and death for my grandpa

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Ila said:
Thanks for this site,very sorry to say, I havn't yeat prayed for any of you guyes..Im gonna start right now. If u can please pray for my grandpa to take christ as his saveor and for me to want to live my life as God has wanted. Thank you so much, this just might be the difference between eternal life and death for my grandpa

Lord help Ila's grandpa to accept you as his Savior & Lord and help Ila to live the Christian life and that they will lean on you and that his grandpa, it won't be too late to accept you as his Savior & Lord. We pray in your name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mommiefrog

Jul 25, 2005
OHIO
✟7,705.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My brother, Christopher Kerr, is leaving next month for Korea. He just returned last year from Iraq.

My husbands friend Travis McCann is in Iraq as we speak. We haven't heard from him in awhile.

My brothers faith is strong, he is a chaplians assistant, so I am not worried about his salvation. Travis on the other hand is not a christian. He could really use some prayers.

Thank you.

Upvote 0

JesusLove

Aug 3, 2005
✟233.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Our Lord Bless And Protect The Strong, Righteous, And Courageous Armies Who Are Fighting Against Terrorism/for Freedom/for Peace/for Safer Nations/saving Lives...*i Salute You All And Am Proud Of You All* Pray For The Leaders Who Are Giving Command, To Receive And Gain The Wisdom Of Our Good Lord, To Lead And Guide The Righteous Armies Well In Jesus Miighty Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
mommiefrog said:
My brother, Christopher Kerr, is leaving next month for Korea. He just returned last year from Iraq.

My husbands friend Travis McCann is in Iraq as we speak. We haven't heard from him in awhile.

My brothers faith is strong, he is a chaplians assistant, so I am not worried about his salvation. Travis on the other hand is not a christian. He could really use some prayers.

Thank you.

Lord help mommiefrog's brother as he prepares to leave for Korea and be with her husband's friend Travis as he's in Iraq and that he will be reunited with his wife. Be with her brother as he is working as a chapilin's assistant. That Travis will be a christian and accept you into his heart as his Savior & Lord. In your name, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.