Joanne50

Sep 19, 2011
Australia
✟7,673.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Please keep a friend of mine in your prayers, he has had a shocking 2 years with out being in a parish, the Bishop removed him, and he is a wonderful holy man, and seems to be very down and struggling, He was my Spiritual Director but no longer can be, Being removed for being open and telling the truth~ shocking state of affairs, he has a great love for Our lady also.

We were close friends but another friend now has caused trouble and now I am on the outer, all over a situation in Facebook...I have stepped aside and just praying for this friend priest, as for the other person I have had to dismiss her now as I can not trust her,

Some time I feel God moves people on from our lives so we don't get hurt any more, so we should not run after them

Joanne50

Sep 19, 2011
Australia
✟7,673.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am pleased to say we are talking and thanks for the prayers, it is goingto be better, but I had a email and all is ok and also a Phone call
please continue to pray for me as I have fallen in to a deep depression and feeling just horrible its been a bad week to say the least

Thank you again
Joanne

Upvote 0