Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
there is no more appropriate place for Christians to come together to pray for the President.

Father, in that Wonderful Name of Jesus. We lift up our President and his family to you. Please be gracious to him as You are Grace personified. Keep them safe from harm and healthy.

Father you instructed us to pray for those in authority over us. Please bless them with wisdom, guide them in ways of righteousness and peace. Given them strength and knowledge to make the right decisions that will bless this nation.

We seek You on their behalf.

Amen

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I will pray that our President stops using Twitter and he stops criticizing others openly. I pray that he will speak more in love and be more loving even with his enemies. I pray he will apologize to everyone he said bad things against (even if they may be guilty in some way). I pray he sees these things by reading or seeing God's Word somewhere that talks about being a truly Godly person. I pray that he will be given wisdom on when to speak and when not to speak. I pray for a spritual renewal of his heart and spirit. I pray that he becomes a great man of God. I pray for these things in Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
there is no more appropriate place for Christians to come together to pray for the President.

Father, in that Wonderful Name of Jesus. We lift up our President and his family to you. Please be gracious to him as You are Grace personified. Keep them safe from harm and healthy.

Father you instructed us to pray for those in authority over us. Please bless them with wisdom, guide them in ways of righteousness and peace. Given them strength and knowledge to make the right decisions that will bless this nation.

We seek You on their behalf.

Amen

Praying in agreement.

Thank you.

God bless you.

Upvote 0