Mar 4, 2013
Newcastle, where it's winter 11 months of the year
✟18,466.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

The last few days have been a bit rough for me. I haven't been sleeping well, and my OCD has been playing up awful. please pray that I may get some sleep, and that I may know God's peace.

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

The last few days have been a bit rough for me. I haven't been sleeping well, and my OCD has been playing up awful. please pray that I may get some sleep, and that I may know God's peace.

Have you ever tried listening to Scripture on low volume while you sleep? I believe you will see much improved sleep, if you do. You will also probably find more healing than you expected. I suggest starting in the New Testament and with a Gospel and loop it through the night. May God bless you through it, as He has and continues to bless me. Hold on to your hat though, what you might encounter with Him could lead you on an amazing journey!

Upvote 0

1am3laine

Oct 9, 2017
Detroit
Visit site
✟68,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone,

May I ask what type of OCD is it? If it's OCD Scrupulosity of blasphemous thoughts many people experience it. It can cause physical harm and sleep loss. With much prayer, fasting, and getting hands laid on you by Holy Spirit filled people they do go away.

I will pray for you but also at night play some Christian/Gospel music on low it will help.

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello hms lion, I'll pray you get the much needed rest and peace. Sometimes when I stimulate my mind too much it causes me to overthink trying to process everything. Could try lessening external sources such as television and internet, then give more time to sit and process your thoughts. Especially before bed, also outlets for thoughts help too (e.g. prayer).

Upvote 0

hms lion

Mar 4, 2013
Newcastle, where it's winter 11 months of the year
✟18,466.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
May I ask what type of OCD is it? If it's OCD Scrupulosity of blasphemous thoughts many people experience it. It can cause physical harm and sleep loss. With much prayer, fasting, and getting hands laid on you by Holy Spirit filled people they do go away.

I will pray for you but also at night play some Christian/Gospel music on low it will help.

Thank you for your prayer. It's Scrupulosity. I've known I've had it for 6 years now, and I know how to cope with it, but like I said, it's been playing up a lot recently, which is affecting my sleep, which makes the ocd worse the next day, and so on.

I'm feeling a bit better this afternoon, going to try and get a better night's sleep tonight.

thank you again for your prayers, God Bless.

Upvote 0