✟36,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

I have a very good friend who I witness to when I can, she seems open to God, but she is into buddha and yoga etc.

She is going on a trip to New Orleans and is excited to visit Marie Laveau's Voodoo shop (Which this woman was known for) and she loves shows about witches, horror and Lucifer the show...etc

I know there are going to be spirits all over that place so PLEASE pray she is protected by The Holy Spirit and that she decides to not be so wooed by the Occult. I am very worried about my friend.

UGH

the shop's website if you wanna see --> New Orleans Voodoo Shop - Marie Laveau's House Of Voodoo

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray Your gracious mercy and protection over this one that is being allured. May You open their eyes to the truth and danger they are playing with in such a way that should turn them from it to full trust in You. Amen.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I can understand your concern for your friend. Know that I’ll be praying for her, asking the God to drive the darkness away from her life and give her “eyes to see” so she’ll come to faith in Jesus Christ as Lord. Blessing!

Upvote 0
Jan 20, 2018
California
✟23,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray she doesnt become drawn down that dead end road of nothingness. The occult can be fascinating at first because it gives you a false sense of empowerment however it is a dark road. Once you get far into it you realize the deception by then if you try to turn around you will get attacked by the very spirits that "helped you" not to mention people you deal with that may have spirits attached to them. It's 1000% best to NEVER get involved in it. Please witness to her about the deceptionsand dangers of the occult and it is not at all what the tv shows try to make it seem.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I will pray for your friend. But I also pray for you. She may bring home some "interresting" artifacts and want to wear them in your home or car. The Bible tells us not to be associated with pagan things. Some say they attract demons.

Upvote 0

KellyW

Apr 16, 2018
New South Wales
✟7,960.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am praying for your friend!

I was heavily involved in the Occult before I gave my life to Christ. I completely agree with Readyforachange, it's a dark unsatisfying and empty road that starts as a fascination but leads into a deadly trap. I was trapped into some heavily bounding spiritual chains and needed a lot of prayer counselling to break free from it all.

Praying that her eyes will be opened and that she will find true freedom. Keep valuing her and witnessing Christ's incredible love for her. He desires for all to be saved.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lamb7

Little Lamb
Jul 19, 2017
USA
✟36,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am praying for your friend!

I was heavily involved in the Occult before I gave my life to Christ. I completely agree with Readyforachange, it's a dark unsatisfying and empty road that starts as a fascination but leads into a deadly trap. I was trapped into some heavily bounding spiritual chains and needed a lot of prayer counselling to break free from it all.

Praying that her eyes will be opened and that she will find true freedom. Keep valuing her and witnessing Christ's incredible love for her. He desires for all to be saved.
Thank you! Sorry I don't come on here much!
I do value her even though it is very frustrating sometimes dealing with things unbelievers like... but I hope she will see Christ in my witness!
I am so pleased He delivered you! So far so good nothing weird had happened. Phew thank you so much for the prayers.

Upvote 0