Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I am scheduled to have heart valve replacement (not heart replacement) via TAVR (less invasive way for old people....I am 82) in two weeks. Please pray the preparation, operation, and recovery go well. Also, please pray for my adult children who are making sacrifices to care for me. And of course for the medical team of cardiologists and nurses, assistants, etc. to do a good job. I believe God is with me; but appreciate prayers. Thank you.

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am scheduled to have heart valve replacement (not heart replacement) via TAVR (less invasive way for old people....I am 82) in two weeks. Please pray the preparation, operation, and recovery go well. Also, please pray for my adult children who are making sacrifices to care for me. And of course for the medical team of cardiologists and nurses, assistants, etc. to do a good job. I believe God is with me; but appreciate prayers. Thank you.

Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Tiny Praying Hands.gif Father, we ask for Your tender mercies and loving guidance during the surgery and a peaceful recovery that follows. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless jannikitty and this prayer. Let jannikitty's heart valve be replaced successfully, and bless with a good health. Bless jannikitty's adult children who are caring jannikitty. Lord use jannikitty, doctors and his team to do a successful heart valve replacement. Lord we submit jannikitty to your hand, bless jannikitty and this prayer, in Jesus glorious name, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Forgive me for not replying sooner. It went better than expected on 3/20/2019. I have recovered and am walking every day now (my therapy) doing close to a mile. Feeling better than before. It was a new procedure being done on seniors who qualify..called TAVR (transcatheter aortic valve replacement) Much to go through but worth it and was out of the hospital in a day and half. Needed care for a couple weeks but on my own now. Thanks for those prayers. I truly believe God used this to heal my heart and prolong my life. Now seeking what He wants me to do and where he wants me to do it as well as good fellowship which is needed. Blessings to all here and all who prayed near and far. God is good. Amen!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Forgive me for not replying sooner. It went better than expected on 3/20/2019. I have recovered and am walking every day now (my therapy) doing close to a mile. Feeling better than before. It was a new procedure being done on seniors who qualify..called TAVR (transcatheter aortic valve replacement) Much to go through but worth it and was out of the hospital in a day and half. Needed care for a couple weeks but on my own now. Thanks for those prayers. I truly believe God used this to heal my heart and prolong my life. Now seeking what He wants me to do and where he wants me to do it as well as good fellowship which is needed. Blessings to all here and all who prayed near and far. God is good. Amen!
I am so pleased to hear that you are recovering, I praise and thank the Lord to hear the good news.
I pray for the Lord's continued healing and blessings in Jesus name

Upvote 0

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I am so pleased to hear that you are recovering, I praise and thank the Lord to hear the good news.
I pray for the Lord's continued healing and blessings in Jesus name
Thanks. I am recovered, however and better than ever!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums