Prayers for CF

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnphysicist

Have Courage to Trust God!
May 11, 2005
South East Minnesota (east of Rochester)
Visit site
✟57,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Democrat
One of the things staff does from time to time, are major prayer sessions. Last weeked, we ran a 24 hour prayer session, where staffers took a half hour slot to pray for CF.

We'd like to encourage all to offer up prayers for one another and for CF. Being this announcement encompasses all forums on CF, its probably prudent to not be very specific, but rely on God knowing what is needed.

Thank you
Ron

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
CF is always in my prayers along with the staff and it's members. I pray the Lord's blessing in all that we do and say here ~ Amen!

ETA: Here is a link to a prayer thread that has been going on for a long time at CF. (LINK) Please join these prayer warriors in uplifting CF to the Lord

Upvote 0

Nomenclature

Jul 31, 2006
✟1,619.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Lord God I lift up these forums before you now, praying with humility and asking for grace and mercy for all who post here. Father God there have been many sins, many mistakes, many unkind words, many unkind actions, and some of it done in your name, blindly. I ask Father God that you open the eyes of your children. Open the eyes of our hearts Lord. Help us to see you, to know you, and to trust you. Help others to see you in us, and help us to lead those who do not know you, to you. Father we fail miserably at being holy, but you know this, and that is why you have sent Jesus for us. Please hear our prayers Lord God and heal the hearts here, including mine. Give us joy... joy overflowing.. and peace that passes all understanding. We love you. We need you. Please forgive me if praying this in public is wrong. I am not doing it for attention or for selfish reasons. I am doing it because this forum is a public place and I feel your spirit with me so strongly that I was overwhelmed with the words I have prayed to you. So I have said them and typed them, together. Thank you for your mercy and compassion. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForHisGlory

You're Invited To My Mansion In The Sky
Jun 3, 2006
GA
✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord God I lift up these forums before you now, praying with humility and asking for grace and mercy for all who post here. Father God there have been many sins, many mistakes, many unkind words, many unkind actions, and some of it done in your name, blindly. I ask Father God that you open the eyes of your children. Open the eyes of our hearts Lord. Help us to see you, to know you, and to trust you. Help others to see you in us, and help us to lead those who do not know you, to you. Father we fail miserably at being holy, but you know this, and that is why you have sent Jesus for us. Please hear our prayers Lord God and heal the hearts here, including mine. Give us joy... joy overflowing.. and peace that passes all understanding. We love you. We need you. Please forgive me if praying this in public is wrong. I am not doing it for attention or for selfish reasons. I am doing it because this forum is a public place and I feel your spirit with me so strongly that I was overwhelmed with the words I have prayed to you. So I have said them and typed them, together. Thank you for your mercy and compassion. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Lord, I come in agreement with this prayer, I add only that You keep CF, it's members, and staff, always in Your will Lord, keeping in what it pleasing to You.
In Jesus Precious Holy Name
Amen & Amen
PRAYIN14.gif

Reactions: Nomenclature
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BroGinder

Veteran
Aug 18, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟14,621.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord I come before you now, in humble adoration. I Love you, cherish you, and magnify your name. You are the reason I live.

Jesus I ask you, as I know you are all in all. I recognize you in all your Power and knowledge that you have a plan. Jesus, I ask you now to let thy will be done in this place.

Create in the leadership of these boards a greater gift of Wisdom and Knowledge. Lord create in us all a greater desire to do your will.

Oh MY Lord, I ask you to reveal yourself to those who only know you through teachings of others and lack the personal experience you have waiting for each of us.

Jesus I thank you right now for hearing and fulfilling the prayers of your people. Lord we give you honor and glory for answering these prayers. Your wonderful and I Love you . Thank you again for Loving us, in Jesus name Amen.

Reactions: Nomenclature
Upvote 0

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
May God bless you today,
And keep you all year through.
May God give you all the faith it takes,
To make your dreams come true.
May His love and wisdom always help,
To guide you on your way.
May His light shine down upon you now,
To bless your every day.:
prayer:

Reactions: buttercup2000
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.