Snowcaps3

Jun 14, 2008
✟7,663.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Hey,
Just wanted you to know I'm praying for you. I know what it's like to be lonely (I guess a lot of people do) and also I'm struggling about knowing what wants for me, especially my future occupation.
I hope that you continue to keep praying, and that your fervor for God never goes out, because "the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
By trusting in Him, you're already headed in the right direction.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

arielette

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2004
✟55,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:pray: I think that finding your life mate will not make you a better person, it will make you a person with a fuller life and give you love. May God bless you and give you many wonderful things.

The idea of an innocent tiger is fun -- praying that the creative process flows --

Upvote 0

pilotbro39

Jan 4, 2008
Columbus
✟7,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you Joe, Praying that God will bring that special woman into your life that He has been molding and set aside just for you. That He would draw you in closer to Him and give you the desires of your heart as He said in His word.
God washes away all of our sins and throws them as far away as the east is from the west and He does not remember the choices that you have made in your past. We have to believe that and not let the enemy cloud what we believe about God and His forgiveness. Praying for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

divalishous

Nov 29, 2006
✟7,879.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Gracious Father,
I pray that you will bless Joe with the love that his heart's desire. You have said that you are our portion and in that promise we believe that your love and faithfulness will endure all the days of our lives. You also gave us this amazing gift of love and although no one will ever love us the way you can, we are called to love each other. God I pray that you provide Joe with the companion that you have made for him alone. God I believe just as Eve was made for Adam you have someone for Joe. Please God may it be someone that he will love as Christ loved the church. Lord let them have a love like is described in Corinthians, on that is patient, kind, not self seeking, keeping no record of wrongs... Lord, please give Joe a marriage that is as you intended and ensure that what you bring together, no man will put asunder. God, please bless Joe with strength and purpose while you prepare his perfect partner. Please give him confirmation when you give him this person you have designed for him and give him encouragement to not just settle for a blessing but to hold out for the very best the you have for him. God bless him and keep him in all ways, In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kogenta, I am sorry to hear of the loss of your pet Ferret..

Father God, You understood loneliness, in the beginning when Adam was lonely you created a woman to help him, love him and be with him. Now I bring You Joe and ask that You may send him a soulmate, a loving woman to marry. Father God, I thank You in advance for this happy event. I also pray that You will show him the purpose and plan You have for him. Make it clear if he is meant to be drawing characters, give him insight and direction and bless him and his work, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟9,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Dear Joe, I believe we all go through this "Well what do I do now" syndrome, I believe that Prayer is the answer to this, Your Prayers, Give our Father no rest untill He reveals Your purpose to you, this may take weeks, months, or years, Pray Joe ask Him, and Keep asking, and read your Bible He speaks to us through that medium sometimes as well, but constant Prayer I have found worked for me, May He reveal to you Soon Joe, Your Purpose in this your Life, Elshevia.

Upvote 0