Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am asking that you all keep my family and me in prayers today... I lost my baby brother a year ago today, he was only 32:cry: he drown while on a fishing trip with his friends

Bless your heart sweetie. I lost a brother too and know that it is heartbreaking. :prayer: for you and your family.

I have also lost a brother, and I know who it feels when that day rolls around. Praying for you TW!:prayer:

Upvote 0
I have so many friends that are going through some rough times. Lets keep each other in our prayers.

Our Great Comforter, we need your touch. We need Your soft voice in our ear telling us how much You love us. We need Your peace. We need Your joy. The peace and joy that only come from knowing and loving You. Fill us with Your love. Wrap Your arms around us. Thank You Lord for all Your good and perfect gifts. :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OK guys I really do need prayer and I am asking for it....I have major anger issues ....taking care of my mom is really hard and it gets harder and now whe says things that ....well I can't get into it but she says things in public without thinking it's like taking care of a child I know whe has demetnia but sometimes I lose it and I really need to feel repentive for my behavior and I need to deal with these anger issues so please right now I am frustrated and feel like a horrible person but I am not upset about it I am just frustrated anyway please pray for me.
Thanks
G

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

candleflame

Veteran
Jul 21, 2006
England
✟9,216.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Thanks guys I appreciate the prayers and really need then I need to give this up to God ....and just learn from this it is hard.
God Bless
G

God's in this with you Gabby. Don't be too hard on yourself. Alzheimers is a horrible condtion.:prayer:

Upvote 0

Pepperoni

(clever saying goes here)
Feb 22, 2006
The Great Lake State
✟18,411.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
God's in this with you Gabby. Don't be too hard on yourself. Alzheimers is a horrible condtion.:prayer:
Oh yeah. I lost two grandparents to it and my dad was diagnosed a couple of years ago so that disease is pretty much all I've ever known. I'm almost de-sensitized to it now (unfortunately). :sigh:

Praying for you--and anyone--who is dealing with this.

Upvote 0

heffalump_hunter

Senior Veteran
May 1, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
Visit site
✟13,635.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have so many friends that are going through some rough times. Lets keep each other in our prayers.

Our Great Comforter, we need your touch. We need Your soft voice in our ear telling us how much You love us. We need Your peace. We need Your joy. The peace and joy that only come from knowing and loving You. Fill us with Your love. Wrap Your arms around us. Thank You Lord for all Your good and perfect gifts. :amen:

I haven't been in here in awhile. I guess I got wrapped up in my own life. Sorry. :help:

I'm praying in agreement for all my friends here, and in real life. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The thing is it isn't Alzheimers it's regualr senility I guess hardening of the arteries everyone and I say everyone in my moms family had it I think oh man what am I going to be like.....just give me a hairbrush tell me it's a microphone and I'm performing stick me in a nursing home and I'll be singing "Over The Rainbow" everyday it weirds me out I don't want to be like that rather not be at all.
She's just sort of like a child can't retain memory for more than a five minute time but it seems like it's selective memory and that is what is infuriating sometimes I think but you know it is wrong to say things like that....I am afraid to take her places now she flirts with men and the other day she said something about me that well I just lost it with her in the car after but I know I can't do that I think well in five minutes she'll forget I yelled at her atleast I'll get the anger out but I know it's wrong so....that's is why I need the prayer.
And though my sister lives downstairs the way we take care of her is different my sister has ADD another thorn in my side so I really need those prayers.
Thanks again.
Gabs

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.